Jealousy?

My Bride

 

           After the dinner I stayed in the beach. I thought of things that are really in my head. I walked again in the beach but this time I was really alone. I thought of Seung Hyun oppa, he was the only thing inside my head. He’s making me go crazy.

 

            “CHO HEE-YA!!!” I heard him say.

            “Oh My God, Cho Hee are you really crazy? You just heard him out of nowhere.” I said to myself because I thought I was imagining things. But I was wrong I looked back and saw him walking towards me. He was drunk.

 

            “Cho Hee-ya, why are you avoiding oppa?” he was acting like a baby while talking to me. He was clearly drunk.

            “O… oppa, you’re drunk. Let’s go home!”

            “No… I’m not drunk… Yah, let’s go have some fun.” He grabbed my hand but I refuse and let go his grip. He glared at me, I was afraid of him. That was the first time he glared at me like that. I avoided his look.

            “Yah! Are you dating Jiyong now? And you’re not even looking at me?!!!” he shouted at me angrily.

            “What? What are you talking about?”

 

            In the middle of nowhere, he suddenly grabbed both of my arms and tried to kiss me. I was afraid and shock. I was refusing and pushing him away. Before he could do it I slapped him so hard. He was hurt. He touched his cheeks. I cried because I was afraid of him and yelled.

 

            “Stay away from me!!!!!!!” I yelled,

            “Yah! Jiyong can kiss you if he wants to and then I can’t? You really like him, don’t you?” he said again and now his serious more than ever. He’s still drunk but I know that he knows everything that’s happening. And he know that kiss, he saw us. He saw Jiyong oppa kissed me.

            “At least, he’s a gentleman, not like you!!! I hate you!!!” I told him and ran away. I was hurt by everything he did.

 

            I ran as fast as I could but he ran after me. He was fast because of his long legs. He finally caught me. We were both at one of the pools in the villa where we were staying. No one was there except the both of us.

 

            “Let go. Let go of me!” I was shouting at him.

            “Cho Hee, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean that. I was just mad that’s why I did that.”

            “Mad? Mad for what? Have you gone crazy?” I told him while still crying. He was still holding my hand.

            “Yes. I’m crazy. I’m going crazy being jealous about you and Jiyong!” he said that and looked at me sincerely. No, I can’t be deceived by that gaze ever again.

            “What is this again? Another lie from you?”

            “Lie. I never lied to you. I want you to become my bride.” I threw his arms that were holding me. Tears suddenly crept down my cheeks.

            “What? Want to be your bride? Did you know that since we were kids I believed in that lie? Yes. I was with Jung Su before, but it’s because I thought everything was impossible because you were TOP from Big Bang! But then after that, you let me fall for you all over again. All this time I know inside me I was denying my feelings for you I never acknowledged them. Back then, when you touched me I was telling myself that it’s only for a little sister but now I can’t anymore. So please, stop with your lies. I was so hurt.” I told him while pouring my heart out and crying.

            “Yah. How do you know that I’m lying to you?” He again held me. I’m so weak to refuse because I was crying so hard.

            “After kissing me and telling me you wanna marry me, you go out drunk and bring a girl home.” He became silent. I knew he was guilty.

            “Now you see. You’re guilty, right? Let’s end this. I might as well go to Jiyong oppa’s side not yours.”

            “YAH!” he shouted at me. He’s deeply mad.

            “You’re telling all those things without hearing me first? I have always been serious with my promise to you. Did you know that I became like this because of you?” I was clueless of what he was saying.