My First Heartbreak

My Bride

 

           “Yah! Cho Hee, let’s go! Oppa is waiting for us!”

            “Coming!”

 

            Hi there. I’m Park Cho Hee, a simple girl living in Seoul, Korea. I’m 20 years old and I live alone. My parents have died a long time but I’m being supported by my relatives while I’m still in school. I’m always with my best friend Choi Soo Jin, her family was like a family to me. Since I was a child I always stayed in their house. Her parents treat me like their own child.

 

            “What took you so long, Cho Hee? Oppa, would be mad at you. You know he hates being late!”

            “Yeah~ Mianhae~”

 

            Today, we’re going to the birthday party of Soo Jin’s older brother’s friend. Oh! I forgot to introduce him, he’s Choi Seun Hyun, aka TOP and he’s a member of a group called Big Bang in Korea. He always treats me as another younger sister so I’m close to him. The party would be held in their dorm but it’s just actually us and the boys. Soo Jin is so excited not because of her brother but because of Seungri, he was actually the one celebrating his birthday. She has a thing for him but doesn’t want to tell Seun Hyun oppa cause he’s over protective.

 

            “You’re late!” said TOP when he saw us.

 

            There was that glare again.

 

            “Mianhae Oppa~” said Soo Jin.

            “It’s only for five minutes; can’t you forgive your very beautiful sisters?” I jokingly told him.

            “Beautiful? Who’s beautiful? And sister? You’re not my sister! You’re my future wife, don’t you remember, yeobo?” answered TOP.

 

            He always say that because when we were just little kids he promised me that he’ll marry me when we grow up, but that’s quite a long time now and he’s an idol star now who goes out with any girl she liked.

 

            “Oppa, if your fans hear you, they’ll kill me. Stop it!”

            “But …” he wasn’t finished with his sentence when Taeyang interrupted.

            “Hey guys, will you just continue to talk by the door? Hyung, let your sisters come in.”

 

            Even the boys think of me as Seung Hyun oppa’s little sister. I am not close to them but I think they treat me as a friend. They were very kind and you wouldn’t think of them as idols when you’re with them.

 

            Kring. Kring.

 

            “Annyeong haseyo? ~ Oh! Jagiya ~”

 

            I forgot to mention, I have a boyfriend already. He’s Lee Jung Su, we’re dating for almost 2 years now.

 

            “You’re with Soo Jin, right?” he said.

            “Yes I am.”

            “Ahh. Enjoy the party, okay?”

            “Deh~”

            “Saranghae jagiya~”

            “Saranghae~”

 

            I thought I saw Seung Hyun oppa look at me with weird facial expression after I said that. He must also be over protected with me. He just once met my boyfriend but he never talk to him. He just told me that if Jung Su would make me cry, he’s going to kill him. Haha ~ I bet he’s joking, my boyfriend would never do such thing.

           

            It’s already 10pm so I need to get back home. There’s a curfew in the apartment I’m staying in so I need to be home until 11:30pm.

 

            “Soo Jin-ah, I‘m going home. You know the curfew.”

            “Ahh. Cho Hee, stay for a little bit! Please…”

 

            This girl doesn’t want to go because she still wanna play with Seungri. She really likes him. If only Seung Hyun oppa knows that she’s very dead.

 

            “It’s okay. I’ll just go home alone, ne? You enjoy the party…”

            “Anni, I’ll take you home.” Seung Hyun oppa said.

 

            I appreciate it very much because it was dangerous for me to go home alone because of the dark streets near my area but Soo Jin is more appreciative because her oppa is not there to see what she was doing. This naughty girl.

 

            “Oppa, komawo~”

            “Komawo? You have to kiss me for my thank you.”

            “What? You’re really something. You never change oppa!”

            “Yes. I’ll never change. Haha~ It’s okay for you if I’ll take the other road, right? You know if fans see my car, they might think of things.”

            “It’s fine!”

            We were in the middle of joking around with each other and reminiscing our past when I saw a familiar face on the street. He was wearing a leather jacket while walking with another girl.

 

            “Oppa, stop the car.” I said with a weak voice.

 

            I was just looking by the window for a minute. I was shocked. I saw my boyfriend with another girl. He was there holding her. It was another girl. Another…