Epilogue: I'll Definitely Be Your Bride!

My Bride

 

It’s been three years since I’ve become Choi Seung Hyun’s girlfriend. Like other relationships, we struggled so hard to stay with each other and I think everything worked out fine. He is still an idol. The famous rapper, after three years he also made many dramas that boosted his popularity. I though I will go crazy for having a famous boyfriend but he never changed his love for me. After what happened between me and Seung Hyun oppa, Jiyong oppa gave us his blessings and even confessed that he liked me before but knew that his hyung loved me first so he backed out. I was happy that he liked me. Shhh, don’t tell Seung Hyun oppa, he’ll get jealous. Keke ~. When I like to , I just tell him that I’ll go to Jiyong oppa’s side and he will go mad. Until now, he’s still sensitive when it comes to Jiyong oppa. Soo Jin and Seungri finally became together too. Seungri had a hard time asking TOP for his permission. Soo Jin was very happy. Today marks our 3rd year anniversary so I’m going to the place where he said he loved me. He said there was a surprise.

 

            Kring. Kring.

 

            “Annyeong?” I answered the phone.

            “Yeobo, where are you? I’m waiting.”

            “You missed me that much? I’m coming, don’t worry.”

            “Okay. I love you.”

            “I love you too.”

 

            So I arrived. No one was there except me, there was music all around. There were balloons and roses all over the place. I smiled while observing the whole place thinking how a rapper can be this sweet.  I saw the pool, there’s something at the center. It was like a bottle having a message inside. There was a rope that you could pull to get it. It was planned. I smiled again while pulling it.

 

            “Yah! Choi Seung Hyun, I know you’re watching me. Are you staying like that?” I shouted and laughed.

 

            I opened the bottle and sat down at the pool. It was a letter. I was overwhelmed to read it.

 

            “Park Cho Hee, we’ve been through ups and downs now. It’s been three years since we’re together but it’s been 29 years of loving you. I knew that when I saw you when Soo Jin introduced you to me, I was born to love this girl. You were all I’ve ever wanted. Sorry for making you cry sometimes. Thank you for being the sunshine whenever I feel like a rainy day just blew my life. Every day I kept thinking that this is a dream for you are the only one I dreamt. I love you so much that I could die when you go. You are my life and I love you so much. Please, don’t ever go to Jiyong’s side, neh? I’m always thinking that you will go to him and I’m going crazy. Did I mention that I love you so much already? Keke ~ and today I wanna tell you an important thing…”

 

            I was crying when reading the letter. He never poured his heart out so much like this. I love him so much too.

 

            “Seung Hyun oppa, what’s that important thing you wanna tell me?” I shouted again looking for him all over.

 

            I stood out of the pool finding him. Suddenly, a little girl and a boy showed up in the door of the villa. They stood in front of me. I was clueless and then the boy began to say.

 

            “Ya? Do you love oppa?”

            “Yes. I do, why?”

            “Then oppa, would marry you.”

            “Huh?”

            “Cho Hee-ya, I promise you that when I grow up, you’ll be my bride. Promise me that I’ll be your groom too.”

            “I promise that Seung Hyun Oppa will be my groom.”

 

            Then they ended the conversation with a pinky promise. I knew that moment, it was like the very moment when oppa promised me. I was clueless of these things until a familiar man appeared when the girl and the boy ran inside the villa. He was a man wearing a coat that fits him well. This man loves to wear thick clothes a lot and he smiled. A smile worth a thousand words and looked at me. That look that they say can impregnate anyone by just staring. And that man is the man I love.

 

            “Yah! What’s this? Are you proposing to me?” I asked him jokingly. He just smiled and came near. He then knelt in front of me. I was surprised that I was so nervous. Then he uttered the words.

 

            “Park Cho Hee, today I’m fulfilling my promise to you. Will you marry me?” he asked while staring at me. Time and space were locked at that moment. My tears ran down my cheeks because of happiness. He stood up and wiped my tears and I hugged him. Tightly, tightly.

            “Am I dreaming, if this is a dream, don’t make me wake up anymore.” I said.

            “Yah, I am not a dream okay? Now, tell me, will you marry me? I won’t repeat this again.” He said while holding my face and smiling at me.

            “I’ll definitely be your bride, Choi Seung Hyun.” He embraced me and spin. He was shouting “YES! YES! YES!”

 

            Suddenly, I heard claps around. Our friends were there. He planned this. They saw what happened. I saw everyone’s smiles, giving us their blessings. He kissed me and told me again. “Park Cho Hee, you’re the only one. I love you, my bride.”

*******************************************************************************************************

 

This is the last chapter readers. :) thank you to all of you for reading my first ever fan fic. :) i appreciate every comment you give. i hope that you'll read my future works too ~ that's all. God Bless everyone. :)

love,
yehl :)
(ilavicecream)