The Plan

I Hate Cha Hakyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ellin’s POV

HOLY HOW DID HE FIND OUT? Ok fine, I was trying to hit Eunyoung. Oppa wae? Why did you have to be there? I was waiting for Eunyoung outside her dorm. I somehow knew she would go out. But now that N has amnesia, I can just pretend I’m his girlfriend.


 

N’s POV

Today I was hoping Eunyoung to come so I can apologise, but no sign of her. 

“NNNNNNN” I heard someone calling out my name. It was Ellin. I heard my entire members groan. Honestly I don’t hate her but SHE SO FREAKIN ANNOYING! She’s really whinny and she is always trying to seduce me with her body. I’m not interested.

“N are you feeling better?”

“Yeah…” I made my voice sound like I was annoyed. Then the manager came in.

“Ok listen up. This Friday there will be a club party for rookie groups. Vixx has been invited. And I think Crayon Pop as well. Lucky for N, you will be discharged from the hospital tomorrow so it will leave you 3 days to find a date. Your date can be anyone. No need to be an idol or a rookie.” When he finished that last sentence Eunyoung popped into my mind. I smiled but then it faded.

“Oppa should we go together?” I really wanted to say NO but that would be rude and I know Eunyoung wouldn’t want to go with me so I said yes.

“YAY I HAVE A DATE!” My members gave me a why-did-you-say-that face.

 

When Ellin finally left, I saw Two X walk in. My eyes were searching for Eunyoung but no sign of her.

“Hi N. How are you?”

“Um… yeah. Where’s that girl?”

“Oh you mean Eunyoung? Ah she’s um… she kind of broke her ankle and she’s actually in this hospital right now!”

I really wanted to go visit her but that would kind of blow my cover so I held back.

“Did you guys get invited to the rookie group party? We did!”

“Yeah. Do you guys have dates? We are still lonely.” Ravi asked.

“I want to be with Ken!” Su Rin shouted without thinking. She covered . I heard Ken chuckle. He walked over to her and put his arm over her shoulder.

She was turning red. “You want to be with me?” Ken asked in a seductive voice. She nodded slightly. “I would be glad” Ken said.

 

Soon everyone got paired up. Min Joo with Leo, Ravi with JiYou, Eun with Hongin and of course Ken and Su Rin. Hyuk obviously couldn’t go ‘cause he’s underage. Bring on the nagging.

“What about Eunyoung?” Su Rin asked. Min Joo glared at me.

“Apparently hyung agreed to go with Ellin, obviously not caring about Eunyoung.” Hyuk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter