That will pay

I Hate Cha Hakyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ken’s POV

Seungri, Min Joo, Leo, N and I decided to take action today. I don’t know why Leo is going… I mean he doesn’t talk…but Min Joo begged me for him to come. Are they dating? I’m watching you two today!

Ok back to the plan. We called Ellin out to a small park. I wouldn’t really call it a park. It’s more like a deserted land area covered with snow. Anyways, we told N told hide in the bushes. “You will be history Ellin” I smirked. Just saying we’re not gonna kill her or anything. I know you guys wish I would do that but no. Unfortunately that’s not how the law works.

When we arrived we decided to stand in a line and look like gangsters but somehow I can never take it seriously and just start laughing. Everybody was looking at me weirdly.

“What? I can’t take serious moments that well.” I said innocently. “What a way to ruin the mood.”Seungri shook his head. Jeez, these people have no emotions hmpf!  We told N to go hide quickly.

Soon Ellin came.

“You finally came.” Seungri said.

“Yes. What do you guys want?” Urghh! That attitude again! You’ll see if N was here she would become that innocent girl again. People like that disgust me.

“We all know you were the one who drove that car. Just hurry and admit it.” Min Joo said. I saw Ellin scoff.

“What evidence do you have to say? What makes you think I did it?”

“Because of these…” I pulled out the folder with the info and the half burnt mask.

Ellin widen her eyes.

“H-h-how did you get that?” I can see she is panicking.

“Where else do you think? Honestly you don’t hide your belongings well.”

“Do you have anything else to say?” Min Joo asked. Ellin suddenly straighten herself up and scoffed.

“Fine I did it.” She admitted.

“Why did you do it?” Seungri asked.

“Because I wanted her to get out of my life. I hate Eunyoung. I want N but the only thing between us is that . I warned her already. But I see she can’t take her hands off my N. Do you know how long I have liked N? I liked him longer than her but she still seduces him. It’s like I don’t exist in N’s eyes. My plan could have worked if N didn’t get in the way. Happy? I said it.”

Min Joo’s POV

Finally this says it. What they all don’t know if that I recorded this conversation. See I can be smart once in a while.

“So this is your real side.” N came out of his hiding place. Ellin was shocked. “Took you long enough to say it. I was freezing over there.”

“D-did you hear everything?”

“Duh, I was hiding over there the whole time. I never knew you were this evil.”

“N it’s not what it looks like!” 

 

“, I saw everything. No need to explain. I already know it was you. Now I know why you kissed me that day.”

“But- wait don’t you have amnesia?

“Do you really think I do? I was faking it.”

“W-what?”

“Yes I was faking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter