Kidnapped

I Hate Cha Hakyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I didn't bother to check it so i'm sorry. 


 

N’s POV

~At the hospital~ [A/N: don’t worry this time no troll.]

I was waiting patiently for the doctors to finish examining Eunyoung. I could still hear Two X members sobbing next to me. I ruffled my hair and started walking back and forth. The light went off.

I rushed to the doctor. “How is she doctor?”

“You guys are lucky. The ambulance reached here in time.”

I felt relieve fill me. “But…” spoke too soon.

“But… she may be unconscious for who knows how long. Somehow the bullet hit had damaged her lungs. She is now relied on ventilators. But again do not worry because we have managed to fix it up a bit so therefore she will be able to breathe probably again soon. Also, even though she is unconscious she can still hear you so I suggest you guys come and chat with her everyday so she doesn’t feel lonely. You may now see her.”

 [A/N: I’m sorry. I don’t know what to say so I just said anything random. I think some of these aren’t even possible. So mianheyo!]

I rushed in. I fell to my knees. The sight was too hard to bear. I felt a tug on my heart.

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE HER?

Ken helped me up. I ran and sat right next to her. I brought her hand up to my face.

“Why? Why does it have to be you?” I said while crying my eyes out. “IT SHOULD’VE BEEN ME!”

“N, stop crying. Eunyoung wouldn’t want to see you cry.” Seungri patted my back. This was Ellin’s fault. SHE WILL ING PAY FOR WHAT SHE HAS CREATED.

“Let’s go.”

“Go where?” Min Joo asked.

 

“The police.”

“Wae?” Eun asked me.

“Ah, it’s because it was Ellin who shot Eunyoung.” Min Joo FINALLY realized.

“WHAT?” All of Two X screamed except Min Joo and Eunyoung of course.

“Yep, it was that . And she’s going to pay. Let’s go. Two X stay here except for Min Joo.” Seungri commanded and everyone nodded.

~A few days later at Chrome Entertainment~ [a/n: it’s actually called Chrome. LOL]

~Seungri’s POV~

Totally the police men, N, Ken, Min Joo and I went to find Ellin.

“Excuse me, where is Kim Min Young?” the officer asked the president.

“Um… I’m presuming she is with Crayon Pop practicing but why do you ask for her?”

“Miss Kim Min Young has attempted murder twice. I am here to arrest her for 24 hours surveillance.” [?]

“Are you sure officer?”

“Yes. I even bought proof.” He handed him the tape recorder. I saw the president’s eyes widen.

“H-how i-is that even possible?”

“Jealousy? Mental issues?” I said. I saw Min Joo laugh a bit.

We went and met Crayon Pop. No sight of Ellin. Kinda expected that.

“Kids. Tell the officer where Ellin is NOW!” the president screamed.

“What’s the matter? We haven’t seen Ellin for the past few days now. Why what’s wrong?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter