Again?

I Hate Cha Hakyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunyoung’s POV

I ran and ran to heck knows where. I started running to a forest and found a seat and sat down.  I was clenching onto my chest, feeling my heart beat. It was rapidly beating. I lied. I still have feelings for him. Heaps. But somehow I can never admit it to anyone, even my closest friend. I suddenly felt a shadow over me. I looked up, my tears were making my eye sight blurry but I can still make out who it was. It was N oppa. He had a worried look on his face.

I stood up and walked away quickly. But he grabbed my hand and twirled me into his embrace.

“Stop ignoring me, please. I love you” he said. I can feel his heart beat through my hands. H-he loves me? I started hitting his chest with my hands.

“BAD GUY! (A/N: I was meaning to write it in Korean but I forgot.)” I said while crying. Surprisingly he let me.

“Just hit me! Hit me as long as you like! I’ve been a real jerk to you. I’m sorry Eunyoung-ah.”

I pulled away. “Now? Honestly oppa why do you always realize things until tears have to be shed? Sorry doesn’t make a difference.”

“I’m so sorry Eunyoung! Please forgive me. I know how much pain you have been through and to be honest I have had a crush on you for a while now.”

“A while now? When? Before I hated you or after? Just save it op-“he cut me of….. with a kiss. My eyes widened while his were closed. He pulled me closer to deepen the kiss. My heart was beating speedily. I then closed my eyes too and my hand slowly made its way up to his shoulders. We pulled away. He smiled at me. “OH MY GOD THAT KILLER SMILE!” I thought.

“So are we even?” I nodded. He hugged me tightly.

“I love you Eunyoung. Do you?” I kinda hesitated. “What about Ellin? Ottoke!”  I thought.

“umm… IOJOOO LOBVE YOUH TORIOIO.” I muffled not wanting him to hear. (A/N: sorry im not good at those things. So please enjoy my gibberish.)

“HUH? I can’t hear you!”

“I liroeu youhu too”

“Pardon?” he chuckled.

“I SAID I LOVE YOU!” I gasped and covered my mouth.

“That’s what I wanted to hear.” He smiled.

“So are we a couple now?” “Yep”

~A week later~

Today Two X has to perform at Music Bank (A/N: made it up) and guess who’s gonna be there? VIXX AND CRAYON POP! Wow, just my luck.

~At the filming place~ (A/N; someone help me is it called a filming station?)

Ellin’s POV

I was walking around until I saw Ken walking towards me.

“Let’s talk for a sec.” We then went to a small place outside the building.

“What do you want?”

“I just wanna let you know that you should give up on N already.”

“Why should I? I’m not a girl who gives up easily you know.” 

 

“N confessed to Eunyoung. He likes her.” I was in shock. H-he what?

“What?” I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter