I Love You Too

My Heart Chose You (Sequel To: It Started With A New Year's Kiss)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months passed and it was already graduation day. Throughout the period, Haneul wanted to talk to Minyoung but the latter kept avoiding her. Minyoung was not ready to face Haneul and tell her all her feelings which was bottled inside for too long. Before the graduation ceremony, Haneul came up to Minyoung and just dragged her to an empty classroom.

"Minyoung-ah.. Why have you been avoiding me when I tried to talk to you all this while?" Haneul cut to the chase right away.

Minyoung sighed and lowered her head. "You know very well why I'm avoiding you. I'm so ashamed of myself I can't bring myself to look at your face."

"Daehyun told me everything.. What you told him that night at the river after I left.. I didn't know you had depression because of me. I'm so sorry, Minyoung ah.. If only I could do something to make you feel better I would." Haneul whispered.

"Please don't apologise, Haneul. You didn't do anything wrong. It's just me.. I lack confidence and didn't try hard enough. I'm sorry for hurting you.." Minyoung sobbed.

"Let's just forget all of it.. That was in the past, let's start anew and kick butts now that we have finished high school, yeah?" Haneul said, tearing up.

Minyoung nodded and they cried, hugging each other.

-----

Daehyun on the other hand, gave Haneul the time and space she needed. He didn't pester or force her to accept him again, but he still sent her back home from school after the camping trip until before the final exams.

As for L, he was having a hard time approaching Haneul as he didn't want her to think that he was taking advantage of her situation. Sometimes in the evenings, he would take a stroll around the neighbourhood hoping to bump into Haneul. He did bump into her a few times but it for a short while as both of them were busy with studies.

After the graduation ceremony, L's prayers were answered when his mom told him that the Kwons had invited them over for dinner. L brightened up immediately and started to rummage through his closet to look for something decent to wear.

When it was time for dinner, the Kims headed over to the Kwons residence. Mr and Mrs Kwon happily greeted them at the door and invited them in. Mr Kwon guided the L and his father to the living room whereas Mrs Kim followed Mrs Kwon to the kitchen to help.

"Haneul ah, Mrs Kim is here." Mrs Kwon called out to her daughter who had just finished cooking.

Haneul spun around and immediately bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo. Welcome to our home."

"Omo, you've gotten prettier since the last time I saw you. You have such a beautiful daughter, Mrs Kwon." Mrs Kim complimented.

"Eyy.. What are you saying when you have such a handsome son." Mrs Kwon and Mrs Kim laughed while Haneul just panicked upon hearing the word 'son'. She hadn't seen L for months, but he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter