Shock

My Heart Chose You (Sequel To: It Started With A New Year's Kiss)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, where are you going??" Sungjong yelled over the blasting music in the club. "Home. It's too loud and crowded in here, I can't stand it!" L yelled back.

"Now? But we just got here!" Sungyeol argued. "You guys stay and have fun alright?! I'll see you guys tomorrow." L nodded and left the club. He heaved a sigh of relief once he was out of the club. L really wasn't into clubs like the rest of the Infinite boys.

The crowd, the booming music, not to mention the scary flirty girls. L shivered at the thought and made his way towards the bus stop. After a minute or so, the bus heading to his neighbourhood came and he boarded the bus. He found an empty seat at the back of the bus and sat down.

Immediately, his mind wandered back to the person he wanted to meet the most at that time, his clumsy angel, Haneul. L rested his head on the window and sighed. *I wonder what are you doing right now. I want to see you, Haneul.*

 

 

Haneul froze in her spot as Daehyun kissed her. She didn't know what she should do. *Should I kiss him back? Duhh. But this feels weird.* Haneul furrowed her brows.

Daehyun slowly pulled away and gazed at Haneul. "Did I scare you?" Daehyun placed his palm on Haneul's cheek. Haneul spaced out for a moment and snapped back to reality when she felt his palm on her cheek. "Huh?"

"Did I scare you? For kissing you so suddenly." Daehyun murmured. "Oh. Uh no, not at all. I just.. wasn't ready." Haneul dropped her gaze to the ground.

"Are you being shy right now? Aigoo so cute~" Daehyun cooed, pinching both of Haneul's cheeks. "Ack. It hurts!" Haneul whined. Daehyun chuckled and pulled Haneul into a tight hug. "Thank you for being mine, Haneul. Let's create more memories together from now on. I love you."

Haneul smiled and slowly wrapped her arms around Daehyun's waist. "I love you, too."

From the distance, a certain someone watching the whole scene felt like dying.

*Haneul.. Oh god

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter