Worry

My Heart Chose You (Sequel To: It Started With A New Year's Kiss)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Haneul.." L whispered and looked up from his camera to Haneul. She was laughing and shrieking as her friends splashed water at her.

L's eyes flitted to Daehyun when he spotted the latter's blonde hair. Daehyun was gesturing Haneul to come down to join him and their friends in the water. Haneul shook her head and smiled. "You know I can't swim." L heard her say out loud.

"I'm here. Don't worry. Come and join us!" Daehyun urged. He stepped closer to Haneul and reached out his hand to her.

"I don't know.. I've never learned how to swim before." Haneul contemplated with a worried expression.

"I'll teach you. I'll be your knight in shining armor." Daehyun nodded with a smile. Unsure, Haneul slowly reached out to grab hold of Daehyun's hand. He held her hand tightly and she carefully stepped into the water. The water level was deeper than what she expected and Haneul let out a small yelp.

L automatically stepped forward. He was worried that something bad would happen to Haneul. Yes Daehyun was her boyfriend and he's capable of protecting her but L just couldn't trust him.

L decided to sit behind a tree not far from the waterfall. *This is the least I can do to protect her.*

Fifteen minutes later, the teachers announced that swimming time was over and the Seoul High students had to get ready for their next activity.

Haneul and her friends started swimming towards the rocks. Suddenly, her left leg felt numb and painful, and she submerged before she could cry for help. Daehyun had just climbed up to the rocks when he heard a faint 'Help'.

Daehyun turned around and saw Haneul struggling to swim. He was about to jump in when he noticed someone had already come to the rescue.

L didn't think twice to dive into the water the moment he saw her submerged. He tossed his camera aside and swam with all his might towards her. When he reached her, he wrapped her arms around his neck. Leaning against his back, Haneul tightly held onto L as he carried her safely towards the rocks.

Her friends including Daehyun helped her up and sat her on a bench nearby. L swiftly climbed up onto the rocks. He made his way towards Daehyun and shoved him. "Why did you leave her behind?? Why didn't you wait for her?!" L exploded.

The B.A.P boys grew defensive. They just met Daehyun for the first time but they've already bonded like brothers. "Why are you blaming him? It's not his fault. It's not anyone's fault." Yongguk defended.

"He should have taken better care of her." L muttered while glaring at Daehyun.

Daehyun dropped his gaze to the ground. "He's right. I should have waited for her first." He sat next to Haneul and looked at her in the eye. "I'm sorry, Haneul. Please forgive me."

"Don't say that. It's not your fault. Things happen to people." Haneul comforted him. Then she looked up at L and smiled sincerely. "Thank you, Myungsoo oppa. You saved my life."

L softened and stooped down to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter