Date II

My Heart Chose You (Sequel To: It Started With A New Year's Kiss)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Myungsoo oppa.." Haneul was surprised to see L queuing up in front of her and Daehyun. Upon hearing his real name, L turned around and met eyes with Haneul. "O-Oh, hi Haneul. Fancy running into you here." L smiled.

"Yeah me too. What brings you here today oppa?" Haneul felt her heart doing that funny flip flop thing again.

"Just hanging out and catching up with my friends. What about you? Do you want to join us?" L asked, not taking his eyes off of Haneul.

"I.. I'm-" Before Haneul could finish her sentence, Daehyun cut in. "She's on a date. With me."

L felt like someone slapped a chair on his face and squeezed his heart. He turned to face Daehyun. He didn't realise Daehyun was there until he butted in their conversation.

Just then, Woohyun turned to call for L because the waiter was ready to take them to their table. "Yah L. Our table's ready. Let's go." He glanced at Haneul who was looking at L guiltily.

"I'm going now. Enjoy your date, clumsy." L patted Haneul's head and left with Woohyun.

Daehyun grabbed Haneul's hand and took her outside.

"Daehyun where are we going? Aren't we eating there?" Haneul asked, confused.

"Not anymore. Let's go somewhere else." Daehyun coldly replied.

Intimidated, Haneul just kept quiet and let Daehyun lead her. They hopped on a bus and got down at Itaewon. Daehyun led Haneul to another Italian restaurant and settled down at a table for two by the window.

"Daehyun ah.. Why did you take me all the way here when there are other Italian restaurants in Hongdae?" Haneul asked, fixing a napkin on her lap.

"I don't want to be in the same place as him." Daehyun answered, looking straight at Haneul in the eye.

Haneul stared at Daehyun, not knowing how to respond. "I want our date to be special. Just the two of us. And it suffocates me knowing that he's there looking at you with loving eyes. Not to mention he stole your first kiss.." Daehyun muttered the last part.

Haneul softened. "Are you... jealous right now?"

"Yes." Daehyun replied without hesitating. "I'm very, very jealous. You are mine, Haneul. I can't stand it when other guys touch you or even look at you."

Haneul giggled. She found it cute and funny that Daehyun was jealous. "Aigoo you cute thing." She leaned towards Daehyun and pinched his cheeks. Daehyun laughed, holding Haneul's wrists. He slowly pulled her hands away from his cheeks and kissed her palms.

Surprised, Haneul retracted her hands and cleared . "Should we order now?" She awkwardly asked. Daehyun chuckled and nodded. He signalled at one of the waiters to take their order.

 

 

After lunch, they spent the day exploring Itaewon and window shopping. Daehyun initiated more skinships, making Haneul flustered and she couldn't help but feel guilty towards Minyoung.

Later in the afternoon, Daehyun bought icecreams for both of them. Haneul suddenly remembered L. *

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter