Regret

My Heart Chose You (Sequel To: It Started With A New Year's Kiss)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Haneul.. I'm so sorry! It was a mistake-" Daehyun hurriedly said and cut off by Minyoung. "Mistake? You.. You kissed me first!"

"I.. I just got caught in the moment.." Daehyun whispered.

"Don't say another word. I'll make this easier for you, Daehyun. It's over between us. We're over. Let's go, Myungsoo oppa." Haneul turned and started walking up the hill following the stream. Daehyun took a step forward  but L stopped him. "Where do you think you're going? Are you happy now? After playing around with her feelings?"

"Let go of me, bastard. I'm going after her." Daehyun shoved L but L then grabbed Daehyun by his collar and punched him in the face. Daehyun fell on the ground and glared at L.

"I warned you, didn't I? That I will punch you if you hurt her again. Don't go after her, you'll only make it worse for her." With that, L stormed off and hurried to catch up with Haneul.

Daehyun dropped his gaze to the ground and unknowingly hot tears welled up in his eyes. "I'm sorry, Haneul.. I'm such an idiot..". Minyoung watched as Daehyun cried to himself and she couldn't help but to feel sorry and guilty. Afterall, she was the one who purposely fell down the slope when they were doing the mission earlier.

Minyoung sighed and kneeled down beside Daehyun. "I'm the one who's sorry. It's all my fault, I led you here on purpose. I'm so messed up! Haneul.. She beat me in every single thing. From studies, to friends, games, sports, looks, talents, and even guys. I already had a crush on you when she confessed to me that she liked you. So I got determined to make you mine first. To you and to other people, I might seem childish, but.. I just couldn't help myself. I was depressed for a long time."

"I understand where you're coming from." Daehyun spoke out. "But you can't blame her for that. You've got to take it in a positive way and strive harder. Then you can achieve happiness."

Minyoung sighed deeply. "I get it now. Come on, let's get going. Let's go win your Haneul back."

 

 

"You guys are finally here!!" Jiyoung exclaimed in relief when Minyoung and Daehyun got back.

"Did Haneul come back?" Daehyun asked.

"Yeah.. She came back not too long ago with Myungsoo oppa- wait. You met Haneul?" Suzy a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter