WGM starts!!

Scandal + WGM + Hello baby?

Eunmin walked to and fro behind them not being able to decide. At the end, she took a deep breath and hugged.......Yoochun. Everyone turned around in shock as they thought that she would choose Yunho or Jaejoong as she said it in some shows that she likes Yunho and Jaejoong.

"ehhh??? Why did you pick Yoochun? Did you di anything to her with that killer smile?" Junsu asked in a cute and sad tone.

"I think he look really cool and look like he will be a really sweet guy to girls." she replied and smiled. *and i dont want to make things be awkard here for the three of us...* she thought.

"so now... Who really is my husband?" Eunmin asked.

"its me!" Junsu jumped. Causing EunMin to be speechless. Yunho smacked him on the head and smiled at EunMin. "owww.... Hyung!! I was just joking Eunmin-ssi... Our leader here is your real husband." he said.

"nice to meet you." Yunho bowed. Eunmin greeted him too. The others went off back to their home leaving both of them alone.

"so where do you want to go now?"Yunho asked.

"hmm... How about to a cafe? There is a cafe near here that opens 24/7" Eunmin said. Both of them went there by Yunho's manager car.

Once they reached the cafe, they sat down at a corner and ordered drinks and cake.

"so... Do you expect to be me? Are you hoping that it was other people?" Yunho asked.

"hmmm... At first when Junsu-ssi jumped up and said that he was my husband, I was thinking that it was good as he was a funny guy and could make me happy. When I choose Yoochun-ssi I was thinking he could be a really talented husband, singing and playing the piano to me. But somehow I never thougt of Changmin-ssi as my husband since he look so strict. As for Jaejoong-ssi and you, both of you could be a really ideal husband. Caring, kind, can be funny and can do things for a girl." Eunmin said. "how about you?"

"hmm.. At first I thought that one of the girls dor snsd or kara is going to be my wife since i saw them rushing out with you. I think that if one of them becomes my wife, it would be really weird since they are like dongseangs to me. But when I saw you coming to us I thought ahh.. Its her.." he said. "but why did you choose Yoochun there?"

"just a sudden feeling that I want to choose him" she said. Just then, her phone rang. It is the soshi unnies video calling her. "oh! Unnies!" she waved to them and the speaker.

"Eunmin ah, who is he? Is he still with you? Let us talk to him!" Taeyeon asked.

"neh unnie...hold on... " she said covering the phone. "um... Taeyeon unnie and the others want to talk to you and see you" Yunho nodded and took the phone.

He waved to them. "omo! Yunho oppa! You are Eunmin's husband?" Yuri asked.

"hm." he answered.

"wait! So should we call you our oppa or brother in law? We are your sisters and also Eunmin's unnie!" Sunny said.

"omo! Yeah... So we either call oppa our brother in law or the other way round.."

Eunmin who was sitting beside Yunho heard it and laughed at how deep her unnies are thinking.

"unnies.. Just call him oppa like how you normally do and call me like how you normally do too." Eunmin said.

"ok. Now... Oppa you have to be good to her. You have to talk to her more and get closer to her fast so that you will understand her more. Make some jokes at times too because she could be a boring person at times." Sooyoung said.

"and also visit us soon all 14 of us! Soka! Bye oppa! Take care Eunmin!" Sunny said.

"bye!" both of them waved.

"wow you have 14 unnies?" Yunho asked.

"nope 13.. Jiyoung is younger than me."

"oh... Well then I have more sisters than what I expected... But you will have around 18 people to call oppa plus me of course." he said.

"eh! 18! TVXQ plus super junior?"

"yup. But some are in the army.. Lets go for a walk around here before you go. By the way, is your manager fetching you?"

"dont think so.. She is busy with my fans these days.."

"oh... Then let me bring you home then." he said.

They finished up their drinks and went out.

"I was thinking... How about we buy a couple ring or shirt or a key chain?" Yunho asked.

"a ring? What kind of ring? Those ring that Seohyun unnie and her husband got?"

"something better than that..." Yunho said looking around. "ah! Lets buy that." he said. Pointing to the store that sells couple ring and also necklace.

"lets see.. A bracelet necklace or ring?"

"ring. So that it would be easier for both of us. I could wear it on stage and for any photoshoot."

"okay.."

At the end, they got a ring that look alike and have the words 'our love. Now and forever.' on it. And Eunmin went home in TVXQ's manager car.

"wow... So where do you normally sit? There or beside the manager?"

"here. So now what do we call each other?"

"ermmm..."

"hmm.. Hubby? Or baby or i call you Eunminnie?"

"how about oppa? Those are too mushy.."

"okay.. I will call you Eunnie then.. You could call me oppa or Yunnie oppa. Its decided then!" he smiled.

"eh? It will take me days to be used to it..." She pouted.