hero

Scandal + WGM + Hello baby?

After her job was done along with a little practice, its time that EunMin have to go home. It was near midnight now and as a trainee, she do not have much money to afford to take taxi home. She will have to take the subway home alone. When she was in the subway, it was really crowded even if it was near midnight and was the last train home. Suddenly she felt someone touching her and another someone getting too close to her. It stopped for a bit and she felt relief.

*do that again and you are dead* she thought and turning to get a good look of whoever he is. But soon after the two guys are getting closer. *.. Should I just shout? But what if I misunderstood!! Omg.. Just one more stop... Just bear with it then.*

"hey you! What are the two of you doing to the girl?" a guy shouted.

The both of them ran off leaving me alone. Some ladies around asked if EunMin was okay while she looked for that guy who saved her. Finally she saw him and they got off at the next stop together. He walked away really fast. She ran up to him and stopped him.

"thank you for saving me.. Can I know how you looked like?" EunMin asked. That guy was wearing a beanie and fringe covered his eyes and a mask that covered the rest of his face. He moved his fringe a bit to show his eyes. EunMin gasped when she know who it is.

"JaeJoong oppa?!"

"sh.."

"what are you doing in a subway at this time?" she asked as he took off his mask.

"got bored at the dorm and trying to get some ideas for a new song. Didn't know I could save a little girl today. Got to go now.. See you soon may be?" he said and patted her head.

"hm.. Thank you. Hope to see you soon." she said and walked back home. *he was such a good person...* EunMin thought.

Days later her first single was out and she used her real name EunMin on single as the name is common and no one would know. Many think that it was just another singer but only when theylisten to her song, it all changed. Some think that she will look bad in person and many other bad comments. Some netizens liked her song and soon it was almost everyone that like her song. It soon shot up to many online charts.

"wow! Looks like we have a gem here. The next new generation of solo singer, EunMin!" the director of cube said.

"thank you. I will do my best." EunMin said.

"and we have got good news for you. You will be debuting with SeoBang but not as a group. He will debut first with a mini album and he will be singing a duet with you. After his promotions ends, you will then officially debut." he said.

"thats great!" EunMin smiled.