Just before WGM

Scandal + WGM + Hello baby?

Three years later, EunMin had her second album and will be holding her first concert soon. Many think that she would be the second boa. She is popular in korea as well as in japan and asia. The company is planning to let her debut in the US. When she debuted showing the public her face, there were good response and she gained more fans.

"EunMin, fill in this form. Its from the pd of we got married. You will be appearing in the show soon and you have to choose your ideal type." EunMin's manager, Lynn said.

"neh." she replied taking the form from her and fill it in the car. "unnie... My ideal types were all taken.. Younghwa and Nichkhun... Who else?"

"how about Hyunseang? Or Seobang or.. Ah! YunHo from DBSK? Or SS501 Kyujong or Infinite L or FT Island Minhwan or Seunghyun? There are so many good looking and close to your ideal types idols.. Just pick a few."

"unnie... You just named the few that YOU like..hmm...but YunHo is okay...and and Oh Wonbin and also L and ah! Karam! Oh and not to forget my favorite Jaejoong oppa!" EunMin said writing down the names. "hm... Ideal type.. Kind, funny, good looking and lastly, like me for who I am. Hmm.. Personality... Unnie.. What kind of person am I?"

"you are kind... But sometimes too kind that you cant reject people. You are good to your parents and you are shy. You are cute too. Oh and you are softhearted. I remembered that you dated Seobang during your trainee days.. You ended up so broken hearted just one week before you debuted to show your face to the public.." Lynn said.

"unnie... Lets not talk about it now... Anyways we are friends now. Okay... I will write it down except of the cute part.... Done!"

"okay. Lets drop this form later when you are going to the music program to visit kara and SNSD. Your fans may be there today again since almost the whole world know your friendship with kara and SNSD." Lynn smiled.

"do the company know that I will be going to the program?" Eunmin asked.

"hm.. I will tell them about it right now..." she said taking her phone out to call the company.

"done and accepted! The director is more than happy as you know many people got famous because of this popular program." she smiled.

[The other side...]

"okay... Now.. L, Wonbin[ex ft island member], Jaejoong and Yunho. Fill on this form of your ideal type and her name and also what kind of person are you, your personality. We will inform you again if you are in the show. We will match yours with the female idol and if it matched both of you will be appearing." the pd of WGM said. The guys took the form and fill it up.

"hyung, what will you write? Who is your ideal type?" YunHo asked.

"someoe with pretty hands and kind. As for the female idol... It will be EunMin.. How about you?" Jaejoong said.

"EunMin? You mean Lee EunMin that cube solo artist? The very same person that appeared on ment scandal with me three years ago?"

"yeah... And I thought that you forgot about it. Why? Are you angry that she is my ideal type? Or are you jealous?" Jaejoong teased.

"yah.. When did you start to like her? And I am not jealous nor angry."

"when she said that she like me and after the show I became like a stalker.. I dont know why but I feel uneasy not knowing if she is okay. I also found out that she is closest to Sooyoung since high school. She was also saved by me once when she was in the subway home from training almost being molested by two big guys when I went out of our dorm alone."

"eh! Is she okay then?"

"yeah... Thanks to me.." JaeJoong said proudly. Yunho lightly punched him on the arm.

"tsk.. Lets fill it in quick... I bet Changmin is going to eat up all the snacks in the car now..."

Unknown to anyone else, Yunho wrote EunMin's name too and both Jaejoong and Yunho wrote almost the same thing in the ideal type of girl: kind, good to parents and pretty. Only difference is that they have diffierent personality.