WGM begins

Scandal + WGM + Hello baby?

Few days later, the pd contacted EunMin's manager informing them about the show and when will both husband and wife meet.

"EunMinnie~! After this radio show you will be going to the lobby to meet your husband. He will be there by 12am.. Hope that the radio show will end in time for you to be on time to meet him " Lynn said.

"okay unnie.. But why did you call me EunMinnie? It sound so mushy.."

"eh.. Its because it sounds cute! Oh and also the filiming will start once you end yhe radio show so..."

"be in my best and dont look messy since you will not be there.. I know unnie... You have been telling me this ever since I debut."

"okay... Then let me drop you off for yhe radio show then I will have to go back to the company for the fan meeting and fan colour."

"neh!"

Just before the radio show start, the pd of WGM came and prepare for the filiming. After the radio show with both SNSD and kara,she went out along with them.

"so now EunMin will be apperaing on the show just like Seohyun? And you are going to meet your husband now at the lobby here?" Sooyung asked.

"yup.. I am so curious who he is and nervous now..."

"just hope that he is an idol and not others.. I had a really bad memory of it when I appeared on that show." Taeyeon said.

"yeah I know unnie.. But still I would not mind if he is funny."

"so what do you expect him to be? His personality? And how are you going to rate him when you meet him?" Gyuri asked.

"rate him... I will not wear my neard glasses when I like him if not I will wear them. And I hope that he will be kind and fun to be with as I am a boring person."

"yeah.. To say the truth, you can be boring at times.." Tiffany said.

"unnie.. Thats bad.."

[at the lobby 12.30am]

"aw.. She is late due to the delay of the program.." Junsu said after listening to the radio.

"hyung, why dont we not tell her that you is her husband and let her choose and see who she likes in our group." Changmin said.

"good idea but how do we know who is she? What if she not a idol singer but a gag woman?" YunHo said.

"we will just wait here and ask when we see a lady coming out." Yoochun said. Just when he said it, EunMin, along with kara and snsd came out as a group.

"ya... May be she is from snsd?" Jaejoong said.

"or kara! Hyung lets see if any of them approach us." Junsu said.

"omo! Your husband is from DBSK?" Taeyeon said when she saw DBSK.

"may be? Or it may be other people.." she said.

"Well... We got to go now.. Good luck then our Eunminnie~!" snsd said hugging her and left.

"need us to go with you? We are free now and we dont mind going home a little late." Gyuri said.

"nah... Go home and rest unnies. Jiyoung too dont study till too late. Sleep early." EunMin said

"okay unnie~! Bye."

After they left, EunMin saw TVXQ at the lobby too. EunMin walked up to them and just before she could say anything, Junsu asked her if she is here for WGM. She nooded but got confused.

"so who is my husband here..?" Eunmin asked.

"just pick a person that you like in this group and we will tell you who is your husband after." Changmin said.

"ohh...what to do..." Eunmin said as the five guys stood in a line.

"hug us from behind if you are too shy..." Yoochun said.

Eunmin walked to and fro behind them not being able to decide. At the end, she took a deep breath and hugged......

-------------------

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes. ^-^