Mnet Scandal START!

Scandal + WGM + Hello baby?
After Linda left, EunMin went backstage to join the girls. When she was about to go into SNSD's waiting room, she saw YunHo there.
*why is he here? aishi! they are from the same company babo. what to do?* she thought.


"EunMinNNN!" Sunny shouted behind me.

"oh! unnie! you scared me!"EunMin said

"EunMin? why are you out there? come in!" SooYoung pulled her by her hand into the room where YunHo were.  

"eh? fangirl?" YunHo pointed to EunMin.  

"what do you mean by fangirl oppa?" Yuri asked

"I saw her outside a few hours before, she was sending gifts to SS501. I thought that she was a SNSD fan just now as she was wearing pink but she went to SS501's waiting room with another 2 fans to send gifts and food to them." He said

"oh...she is a fan of them and also our fan plus my cute little dongseang!" SooYoung said pinching EunMin's cheek.

"in other words, she is our friend." Yoona said.

"friend? so this is the girl that all of you have been talking about!" He said

"yeah." SooYoung said and pulled EunMin beside her. "EunMin this is YunHo, our sunbae from the same company. And YunHo oppa, this is EunMin, our friend and she was also my junior in high school." she said

"oh..nice to meet you" He smiled.

When they were chatting, YunHo made up an excuse that he had to go off due to a certain reasons but the truth was that he will be out in the manager's car to get ready to start Mnet scandal and the female lead is EunMin. The production crew did not inform EunMin because they would want to surprise her and flim it down to make it seems more real. The crew had given him flowers and the only thing to do now is to wait and hope that she is not with SNSD when she goes out or else it would have to postphone it again.

"hyung, where is she now?" he asked his manager.

"still in there, she may be coming out after the whole show." the manager said.

"I am so nervous.." he said and not able to sit properly in the car. "hyung, what do I have to say again when I see her later?" he asked

"The note is on your hand now..." The manager replied.

"ooh..." he said opening the note and reading it. "I am U-Know YunHo from TVXQ and from now on, for a week, I would be your boyfriend."

[on the other side]

"EunMin! where are you going later?" Yoona asked

"em.." she said and checked her phone, message from umma asking her home. "I have to go home unnie my umma wants me home." EunMin said

"okay then." Yoona said and they bid goodbye to each other.

EunMin went out from the main exit and went to get a taxi home as it was too late for a young lady like her to take the bus home.


"YunHo, she's out!" the manager said.  

YunHo went out of the car holding to the flowers and was really nervous about what will happen. While on the other side, EunMin have totally no luck getting a cab and the time is getting later.

"oh umma! I am still getting a cab! dont worry, I am safe." EunMin spoke to her umma on her phone. After she hung up the phone, a black car stopped in front of her and it stunned her. Bad thoughts came to her mind and her mind was telling her to run but her body was too scared to move. Suddenly, the door opened and YunHo came out of the car holding on to flowers together with the rest of TVXQ. All of them are wearing a mask and are also holding on to a flower but they are of different kinds and colour.

"EunMin-ssi, I will be your boyfriend for one week starting from today." The five guys of TVXQ said and bowed down. EunMin was just stunned that TVXQ atcually just said that to a normal girl in public! They did not move and just remained in that bowing position so EunMin just took a Daisy from ChangMin but when she was about to take it, he moved away.

"sorry, I am not your boyfriend." he said and took off his mask and winked at her. EunMin then tried to take a Hibiscus from JaeJoong but he moved away too.   

Lastly, she took the red rose from YunHo and he did not move away but took off his mask and smiled. "I am your boyfriend for a week" He said and took her hand and kissed it.
-------------------
A/N: because i got more people subscribing to this story i feel so happy so i decided to update more today^^
Love, Lunarval