TVXQ

Scandal + WGM + Hello baby?
Two weeks later, both SNSD and KARA are back after a busy week of promotions in Japan. All of them spent time chatting over the phone as all of them are all busy, EunMin busy working on her latest project that is due in three days, SNSD perparing for their album and KARA getting ready for their first concert. EunMin handed in her contract and started to be a trainee in CUBE. But EunMin still did not get a call from the Mnet staff.


"hey EunMin! Let's go to a music program tonight! There are lots of comeback or debut stages tonight, I got 2 tickets just for the both of us." One of her classmate, Linda, said

"okay..but only the two of us?"

"nope plus my friends from the fan club. Remember Triple S?"

"yeah but what has that going to do with who are your friends?"

"they are also your friends too! The only thing is that you did not talk to them for too long. I am sure that they will be glad to see you again."

"okay so meet you later at 5pm?"

"yeah. See you!" she said.


On the way home, she got a call from Yuri.
"EunMinnie! It had been such a long time since i ever had a decent chat with you. Hey, wanna come to the music show tonight? SNSD is performing today!"

"really? Why didn't you tell me earlier? I am going to the music show with my friend tonight. I think I will not be able to be with you girls before your performance backstage but I could sneak off and join all of you backstage after that though."

"aww..okay see you tonight then!" she said and hung up.

In the evening, she met her friend along with her friends from Triple S. They are all wearing green to support SS501 for their comback stage today except for EunMin who wore a light pink shirt. All of them went into the hall after waiting for a long time outside the hot sun.

"Hey, Min, wanna follow us to the back stage? We have to give these food that we made and the gifts personally to SS501 and we are allowed to go.." Linda said.

"really?! great! let's go now!!" EunMin said.

When they are at the backstage, EunMin helped them to carry the gifts which was really heavy and it was not just a bag, it was three full big bags. The other two was carrying the food, carefully not to spill the food and the soup.

"Min, walk faster! You will get lost if you don't follow us well."

"neh!" she said and ran. Just then, she bumped onto someone causing the gifts to drop. "aw...minhan...omo! the gifts! hope that nothing is made of glass in it!" she siad picking up and put in back in the bags. A hand came up and helped her to pack the things back and when she looked up it was not just anybody, it is YunHo from DBSK!

"omo! EunMin, are you okay? Lucky that nothing in it is made of glass.." Linda then faced YunHo. "omo! YunHu oppa! Sorry...we are kind of in a rush and she bumped onto you.." she aplogised.

"it's okay...but  wait aren't you...a SNSD fan? Their waiting room is the other way." he pointed out.

"oh no..I am not looking for them, I am helping my friends to bring the gifts to SS501." EunMin said.

"oh...You are wearing pink and I thought that you are SNSD's fan.." he said and looked at the gifts. "erm, do you need help? I am going to see them too you know."

"but will it be okay? I mean, you are an idol and you are helping fangirl take her things...won't this cause a lot of trouble if your fan sees it?" EunMin asked.

"The fans will understand. Anyway we are going to the same place what is there to worry about?" he smiled. He took the things from her and went to SS501's waiting room.

When they got there which is not far from where they met, EunMin was acting all fangirl when she saw KyuJong. But she was too shy and just hid behind Linda. They opened the food for the guys and told them that it was made by the fans and the gifts were from fans from around the world including Korea. The guys chatted with them, asked them some questions and soon they have to go on stage soon. They bid goodbye to them and the girls went back to their seat to watch the performance.

"aw!! YoungSeang oppa is so good looking! Baby Joon and JunMin oppa is just so funny playing around! KyuJong oppa is just so sweet! Plus Leader HyunJoong oppa is just so caring!" Linda said for the almost 200th time after leaving the bakstage.

"Linda    ! Remind me to NEVER go backstage with you or bring you there ever! you have been saying this for so many times that I think I could even recite it backwards!" EunMin said.   

"eh! It's never wrong being all fangirl over your idols! you should look at yourself just now! All acting fangirl but you are just so shy or else you could have a chance to talk to KyuJong oppa!" Linda said.

EunMin is just speechless and sat there and watch the performance peacefully. After SS501's performance, it was SNSD's. Yoona managed to see her and waved to her while dancing which the fans thought that she was waving to them. EunMin took out her phone and texted Yoona.

"unnie! great performance there! see you later backstage, I am with my friend now and I just go off without telling her and i can't bring her here too! so see you later!"  hopefully Yoona could see the text after their performance.

"hey EunMin, I have to go now. My parents just set a new crufew for me that I have to home by 8pm and its getting late.." Linda said.

"okay. I will just stay for a little while more to watch. Are you okay going alone?"

"yup. bye! see you tomorrow!"

"see you!" EunMin said and hugged her.
---------
Sorry for a late update, I have prelims this week and next week so my updates will be late.
Male character decided! and plus I may add some other minors later in the story.
Love,LunarVal