WGM

Scandal + WGM + Hello baby?

Days later, they met each other at the resting room of the music show where TVXQ is having their comeback stage, Eunmin is performing and snsd and kara are having their goodbye stage. Yunho and Eunmin passed by each other but never got a chance to chat as they are busy running around to perpare. Eunmin went to the waiting room of snsd after her performance along with kara as they would always be together every time when they have performance.

"so is oppa good to you?" Sooyoung asked

"hm..he bought couple rings too see." she said holding up her hand.

"wow. Its pretty! It wont rust off right?" Sunny said trying to tease Seohyun at the same time.

Just when they were all joking and playing around, TVXQ came in looking for snsd and are suprised to see Eunmin and kara here too.

"hi~!" Junsu said "oh! Hyung soonim!" He said with a shocked look.

"Eunnie~ hi" Yunho said.

"err... Yunnie oppa.." Eunmin replied.

"ohh~~ Eunnie and Yunnie~!" Sunny and Yuri teased.

"ooohhhh~~~ sooo sweet~!!" Yoona and Taeyeon said.

"omo!! Just like real couples and couple rings too!" Sooyoung said.

"em...so as you know this is Jaejoong, Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin. They are like brothers to me and since they are older than you just call them oppa will do." Yunho introduced.

"nice to meet you oppas." she bowed. "oh and this is snsd, they are all my unnies and kara too except for Jiyoung." she said.

After a long chat and with TVXQ, SNSD and KARA asking the couple a lot of questions. Some questions were really akward ones. When the couple were on the way out from the music show, they received a mission card and it states:

Yunho and Eunmin couple have been popular among fans of korea and overseas. So as a couple, both of you will be going on a one day date at an amusement park. By completing this first mission, another mission awaits you at the park.

"eh? Mission? And a one day date? Ohh... It will be so fun! It had been such a long time since I went to the amusement park." Eunmin said. "but what will be the mission there?" "hmm... I dont know too. Lets just have fun there then."