Theme Park

* Twinkle * Twinkle * [ 반짝반짝 ]

The Next Day...

[ Yunho pov ]

The teacher brought us to the theme park. " Arraso students, get into the groups yesterday i picked " we started scrambling about , finding our partners. "Okay,The reason why we are here today is to complete a mission, the mission is simple, just complete whatever rides stated on the sheet of paper im about to give out , the first to complete everything will be given a couple ring , the second , a couple bracelet and third , a couple tee. " Saem finally ended her long speech. Everyone got their sheets of paper. Jaejoong looked so hyper while Ara looked so scared , Haha , i bet they wont even get 3rd. " Hwaiting ! " Yuri said to me and smiled. " 3 , 2, 1 . Go! " Saem exclaimed and we rushed to our specific destinations. 1st , we went to the Haunted house. Yuri was so freaked out that she squeezed my hand till it was swollen , but that was okay... I guess..

[ Yuri pov ]

Our first destination was the Haunted House. Omona... Even the outer appearance looked scary. AISHHH!! Im not a scaredy cat ! I took up all my courage and pulled Yunho oppa inside. Maybe it wasnt so bad after all.. " BOO ! " Someone shouted in my ear . I screamed when i turned and saw a zombie. It was trouble after all. Before i could even scream for a monster , another ghost would pop out in front of me. A vampire laying in a coffin could already scare the hell outta me. Gosh ! Give me a break ! Im about to have a heart attack !! The whole time , I was squeezing Yunho oppa's hand and he even chuckled at my scaredy-cat-ness. " Ya ! Stop laughing ! " I whined. Yunho oppa ignored me and even laughed louder. I stormed off. " Yaa.. Dont be angry , i was just joking ."  He said and pulled me back. After seeing Lizzy and Doojoon running by onto another ride , We were stunned , " PALI !" I screamed and rushed off to the roller coaster. The ride ended in exactly 5 minutes and i was already having a heart attack, i even cried. SO EMBARRASSING ! " Arraso , 3 more rides and we're done ! " Yunho oppa cheered me up. We rode the Pirate ship next , followed by Bumper Cars and then a boat tour around the theme park. Yunho oppa checked the time, we still had 10 minutes left. An idea struck my brain, " Yunho oppa ! Lets ... Buy couple headbands " I excitedly said. " Whatever you say " He flashed me a smile that melted my heart. It just felt like the past... I pulled him towards one of the couple shops and picked out one for us. This feeling was the best ! We walked towards the teacher who seemed to be impatiently waiting for the groups to arrive. Lizzy and Doojoon was 1st , Jaejoong oppa and Ara unnie were 2nd , shocked. Yunho and i were 3rd. " Whats this? Couple headbands? " Jaejoong sarcastically said. I glared at him and Yunho said , " Watch your mouth , you're just jealous ". WHAO! The teacher handed us our prizes and Everyone , including Junhyung , jiyeon, IU and Yoseob of course , went back to the resort to rest.

================================================================================

Waa.. Finally Done..

im running out of ideas , anyone wanna be my co-author and help me update? Haha xD

Comment plsss

iixSmiles