Sealed with a Kiss.

* Twinkle * Twinkle * [ 반짝반짝 ]

A/N : If u dont know , Yunho 's heart is not actually frozen , its just that he is cold to everybody except Junsu, his best friend .

:)

=========================================================================================

The school started filling up with people , including Jaejoong. He saw Yuri dazed in her thoughts and snapped his fingers in front of her to awake her. " Yah , Kwon Yuri , You're ignoring me... " He said , trailed by a disappointed voice.  "Aniyo ! When did i ? " She smiled. Jung Yunho beside the 'couple' was obviously boiling inside. Yunho and Yuri could not keep their attention at the teacher and both of them were sneeking glances at each other but they were ignorant to it.

When Yunho turns , Yuri was trying to focus on the teacher.

When Yuri turns , Yunho either doing his work or listening to the teacher.

Finally , the bell rung and Yunho kept his books in his bag and immediately ran off to his usual spot. Yuri wanted  to gave chase but jaejoong held her wrist. " Wanna go have lunch together? " He said with the usual smirk on his face. " Mianhaeyo , Jaejoong oppa , maybe next time ? " Yuri peeled off his grip on her and ran off to find Yunho . Luckily , She saw his back view of him running off to the top level of stairs. "Maybe he hadnt eaten yet" Yuri fastened her pace and walked to the cafeteria to buy a packet of milk for him and bread for him. She ran up the stairs to the top level and found a guy sitting at the edge of the rooftop , engrossed in something that seemed to be an iphone. " Yun...Yunho-sshi " She called out but he could not hear her since he had on headphones. Yuri walked up to him and saw him looking at a picture. Yuri thought for awhile and covered his eyes with her hands. Yunho turned around , bewildered to see Yuri in front of him and he hastily hid his iphone behind him. " ... Yah ! Bwoaningolya ! DAGA ! " he exclaimed. " What would u do if i insist on staying here ? " Yuri questioned him. " Then... Then " Yunho stuttered. He remembered that Yuri is very stubborn and unless he does something that will shock her , she wont leave. " Think YUNHO THINK ! " He thought. " See , i told you th- " Her lips were sealed with a kiss from Yunho.

=============================================================================

0mona! They finally kissed ! xD

What will Yuri's reaction be in the nxt chapter? Wait For it !

The Dance Fest will be in the next chapter too !

BTW , Please Comment  ! Cuz it gives me inspiration to continue on another chapter.

iixSmiles :)

 

.