His True Self .

* Twinkle * Twinkle * [ 반짝반짝 ]

Just as Yunho reached his Mansion , he looked at himself in the mirror. Smirked and took off his glasses before changing into fresh new clothes , he sprayed cologne , styled his hair before leaving the house with a slam of the door.

As he entered the new club , everyone gasped and the girls practically swooned around him. " Yo , Hyung ! " Junsu called out when he spotted Yunho sitting at a couch with both his arm around the girls . " Sup ? " Yunho said , doing their typical 'handbangs'  " Nothing much , just wondering if you would go to the DanceFest. with me this Friday , its okay if you dont wanna though , just that you might be scouted by famous companies " Junsu explained. "Jongmalya? On ! " Yunho smiled. 

yunho17.jpg

( Haha , so cute xD )

=================The Next Day ~ ===================

 

* Knock Knock * " Yunho-ah ! * Knock Knock * Yah ! If you dont open this door , im gonna smash in ! " 

" Hyung... 5 more mins " Yunho groaned and pulled the blanket over his head. 

" WAIT!? YAH ! JUNG YUNHO ! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE ANY MINUTE ! "  

Yunho immediately got up from his bed , He couldnt be late ! Not when he has a nerdy image , Besides , Nerds are always the earliest bunch of people ! He took a quick shower since his body reeked of smoke , alcohol and woman's perfume. After getting ready , he glanced at his watch , CURSE YOU HYUNG ! Its only 7.30 and theres like 1 hour more before school starts. Well , still , its better to be early than be late. He threw his backpack into the backseat of his BMW and sped off into the usual parking area outside school so that no one would notice that Yunho was actually Rich $$$ . Minutes after Yunho reached the classroom , Yuri walked in. Although any simple clothes she wore , she still looked like a Goddess. 

" Annyeong ! " Yuri smiled. " Annyeong ..." Yunho mummbled. Yuri settled her bag down before looking around the classroom , to only find out they are the only ones there. " Wheres everyone? " She asked. " No idea . " Yunho said coldly but Yunho was surprised that she wasnt affected by his cold attitude at all. " Erm... Since no one is around now , why dont you give me the tour now? " Yuri suggested. Yunho just put down his book and walked out of the classroom with his hands in his pockets and Yuri following behind him.  

" As you can see , this is the cafeteria "

" ... , the garden "

" ... , the dance studio "

" ... , the office for teachers "

" ... , the parade square "

The whole tour only has Yunho talking while Yuri only looked down at her shoes. " Yah , Kwon Yuri - sshi , Pardon me if im being rude , but arent you supposed to respond to any of my questions? " Yunho said sarcastically. He didnt really mean it , it just felt awkward with Yuri around him in an empty school. " Oh mianhaeyo " Yuri muttered "But ... Yunho-sshi , Why are you so cold towards me? Do you hate me? " Yuri took up all her courage and asked. Only to find out and answer that disappoints her . " Mianhe , i dont think you're related to me in any kind of way and i dont think i have the need to answer that question " . He turned around and walked away , leaving Yuri there. 

[ Yuri POV ]

Now , I Can only heal his frozen heart that has been left frozen by me 3 years ago 

======================================================================================

Hii People ~ 

I Updated 2 chapters in a day ! I hope you all enjoyed the story as much as i enjoy writing it . 

What is Yuri done to Yunho that made his heart frozen?

How can she heal the wound she done to him before?

iixSmiles :)