Hurting inside

* Twinkle * Twinkle * [ 반짝반짝 ]

Yuri's eyes widened as his lips came in contact with hers. She knew Yunho did it for His privacy - to cover up his secret. Yunho thought that Yuri will push him away , Instead , she wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. The more Yunho struggled, the more deeper Yuri kissed. Out of a sudden , the door busted open , revealing a stunned Jaejoong. Yuri finally broke the kiss and turned her head around to look at Jaejoong. "Oppa..." Yuri muttered and looked down at her feet. Jaejoong just glared at Yunho and immediately grabbed her wrist at stomped away . Jaejoong brought her to the deserted classroom.  " Apa ... " She mummbled. Upon hearing this , Jaejoong slowed down his steps and let go of her wrist which were already swollen red. "Waey...Why must you torture me like this Yuri-ah?" Jaejoong said in a small voice, breathing heavily. Yuri felt guilty facing his back view.

----------- Flashback

" Oppa ! You must promise never to leave me alone and love me forever and always , Arraso? " A 8-year old Yuri said , holding up her little pinky.

" Neh ! " A 9-year old Jaejoong smiled , Linking their little fingers together. 

-------------End of flashback

Everything changed ever since Jaejoong turned 13 and migrated to Japan. He only came back when he was 18. As , a Handsome,Cute,y guy, unlike when he was young , Nerdy and ... Nerdy is the only word you can describe about him. Now , Girls would go crazy over him , but his only has one motive : Have Yuri be his again.

[ Jaejoong pov ]

Her actions crushed my heart . Jung Yunho , Why him? Why not me? Im talented , cool , rich but he ? The ultimate Nerd . True , i WAS a nerd , but I CHANGED . Didnt i? Jung Yunho , You , ARE SO DEAD FOR STEALING MY GIRL. I turned around and pulled Yuri into an embrace. My shirt was getting wet . She must be crying . I broke the hug and looked at Yuri. Her beautiful dark eyes , long brown hair , Everything .. Whats there not to love about her ? I rubbed away her tears using my thumb and leaned in to only find her pair of soft lips on mine. " Mianhae " I mummbled against our lips.

[ Yunho pov ]

Damn .. I glanced at my watch . 3.3. ! My dance festival starts at 4 and im supposed to meet Junsu  ! I Hurriedly grabbed my things and ran to my car . Jumped in , and drove off. 5 mins later , i finally reached . I saw Junsu walking around the place with his head in his hands . " Junsu ! " I called out and he rushed me to the dressing room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry people ! iM halfway through with this chapter & for the late update.

I'll try to get it done as soon as possible !

Till then , comment , subscribe and criticise !

Thanks !

iixSmiles