Holidayy :)

* Twinkle * Twinkle * [ 반짝반짝 ]

[ Yunho pov ]

After much trouble with the girls , i finally got out of HELL . Its suffocating me inside , i might die in there if i stay inside any longer. xD Maybe im exaggerating. Whatever , wheres Yuri anyway? I looked around. No signs of Yuri anywhere. Oh well.. I walked towards my classroom , i saw Yuri and the bell just rang at that second. Everyone rushed inside and the teacher finally came in. " Good Morning Class ~ " She said. We greeted her and sat down. " Oh i see we have a new student , Haksaeng , whats ur name? " She seemed to be referring to me. I looked at her wierdly. " Do you not understand korean? " Saem asked in english. OHH... So she is referring to me... " Jung Yunho " i spoke. Her eyes widened and the students behind me shouted , " SAEM ! YOU'RE SO OUTDATED , U DONT EVEN KNOW WHO JUNG YUNHO IS?! " . HAHAHA , she got OWNED. I smirked and looked away. I realised all the while Yuri was staring at me. "Arraso students, stop shouting and causing a fuss . Lets get started" The entire lesson , Saem was ignoring her all-time favourite , Jaejoong and she gave in to me. Allow me to sleep , go out of class anytime i want and doing just whatever. I could tell Jaejoong was sooooooooooo pissed. Hah. At the last 10 minutes of class , saem suddenly said , "The june holidays are coming soon , and i specially booked a resort for some of you, on the 2nd of June , i'll read out the names . " Yunho , Ara , Jaejoong , Jiyeon,  Junhyung , Doojoon , Lizzy , Yoseob , IU and Yuri " The other students who were not picked groaned and walked out of class.

========================================================================

On the day of the outing... The teacher seperated them into groups of 2

Ara and Jaejoong

Yuri and Yunho

Lizzy and Doojoon

Jiyeon and Junhyung

IU and Yoseob

 The 10 of them were dead beat after travelling for 4h in the bus. During the bus trip , Jaejoong was secretly peeping at Yuri and Yunho while Yuri slept on Yunho's shoulder on the bus. IU and Yoseob were playing with each other. Jiyeon and Junhyung were chatting . Ara was playing her iPhone . Lizzy and Doojoon ? They were cuddling onto each other. Finally , they reached the resort and settled down their things before coming back out for dinner.

====================================================================

This chapter is y :X 

Sorry about that.

I Promise , next chapter will be fun !

Do you like the couples? Haha xD

iixSmiles