Nerd Yunho

* Twinkle * Twinkle * [ 반짝반짝 ]

[ YunHo POV ]

Walking through the corridor with everyone talking behing my back , making up different false rumours , Gossiping and sneering . It all comes in the Nerd package , But i ignore them all as if i was deaf.

I grabbed the window seat in the first row and took out my book to read. Minutes later , a Familiar Strawberry scent filled my nose . The noise in class instantly stopped . I lifted my head and saw a girl who had long , curly black hair that reached over her shoulders, she wore a cardigan along with waist-length hot pants , accompanied with white stilettos , a perfect s-line and a small waistline that perfects it all. She looked like a goddess. I glanced back and saw boys drooling , girls , whispering about how pretty she was. Typical of a first class. 

" Annyeong hasaeyo , Kwon Yuri imida , Bangasimida " She said in her husky voice and smiled and the boys cheered, i could feel my heart thumping wildly. WAIT ! Did i hear it right? Did she say Kwon Yuri?! Strawberry-scent , husky voice ?! It doesnt make sense ! 

" JUNG YUNHO ! For the 5th time! RAISE UP UR HAND " I came back to my senses and fell out of my seat . The class roared in laughter and i saw Yuri giggle. " Thats him right? " She muttered.  Before i can retaliate , Yuri occupied the seat next to mine. " Oh Yeah , Before i forget , Yunho-sshi , you're supposed to tour Yuri around the school and help her get used to the new surroundings during free time "  Saem said.

" SAEM ! Can i tour Yuri sshi around instead ? " Jaejoong got up from his seat. THANK U JAEJOONG ! " Oh ~ Aniyo Jaejoong-ie , you... you need to study for your coming exams right? " Saem came up with an excuse and said with an aegyo-like voice. *PUKE* Grr... Of course ... how can i forget... Her favourite student... Jaejoong... =.=" LIFE IS SO UNFAIR.

After 3 hours of boring lesson which i acted like a serious Nerd , it was finally free time ! Yuri was instantly flooded by the entire class , except me . I immediately carried my backpack , hoped out of my seat and dashed out of class and into my favourite hideout - THE ROOFTOP

I sat at a corner , took off my no-degree spectacles,dug my bag for my iphone , plugged the earpiece into my ear , turned the music to maximumm volume and continued staring at Her picture like i do everyday.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYLO PEOPLES , 

How do u like my first update? 

How is yuri related to Yunho?

Who's the mysterious girl Yunho stares at his iphone everyday?

iixSmiles :)