Chapter 3

He's My Mommy!

Chapter 3

 

“What are you talking about?” Baekhyun asked with a frowned as he looked at him.

Chanyeol took a deep breath before stepping closer to Baekhyun who instinctively backed up. “I want you to pretend to be Yonsoo’s mother and…”

“—as my wife.”

._.

.___.

.________.

O___________O

“WHAT?!?!?!

“Sssh! Keep your voice down will ya?!” Chanyeol whispered harshly to him, sending laser with his eyes.

“No! Park ing Chanyeol, you idiot! Are you insane?! Have you lost your mind?!” Baekhyun blurted out, throwing a pillow couch to the taller man before grabbing another and hitting him again and again.

“Hey—” Chanyeol shield himself with his arms.

“—you do know that I have to pretend to be a woman and a mother at the same time?! How do you expect people to actually believe this disguise!?”

Bugh. Bugh. Another hit. “Aw! Yah you little—”

“—and Kyungie was right! Someday, Yonsoo will know and it would be a bigger problem that won’t be easy to handle!” Baekhyun kept ranting on and on, not once stop hitting Chanyeol.

“YAH!”

“What is wrong with you, Park Chanyeol?! I know you’re really a big idiot, but asking me to do this with you?! Nu uh! No way in hell! You’re crazy and—” this time, they were interrupted by soft cries that seem to be coming from the open door.

Aw .

“Why are Mommy and Daddy fighting? That’s not good Daddy, you shouldn’t fight with Mommy or she would leave us again!” Yonsoo wailed while rubbing his eyes.

Both adults look at the toddler and silenced. Chanyeol went closer to his son and patted the boy’s head. “Don’t worry, champ. We’re not fighting…”

“But-but—why is Mommy so angry?! You haven’t been nice to Mommy, aren’t you?” Yonsoo continued sobbing and Chanyeol continued reassuring his son. He hated to do this, but he didn’t have any choice. He looked back at Baekhyun with an expectant look, ignoring the glare Baekhyun send him and continued to look at him hopefully, until Baekhyun finally give in and sighs.

“Yonsoo-ah,” Baekhyun called gently and smiled. Yonsoo raised his head and stopped crying but hiccupped.  Baekhyun opened his arms, allowing the kid to run into his arms. “We’re not fighting, we just had a little misunderstanding. Don’t cry now, okay?” he cooed the little one who just nodded.

“Mommy, I’m sleepy…” Yonsoo said suddenly, snuggling closer into Baekhyun.

“Ah, then do you want me to take you to bed?” Baekhyun asked gently.

“Yes!” the kid answered a little too enthusiastically, making Baekhyun chuckled.

“Come on, then. Show the way, okay?” Baekhyun said as he carried Yonsoo up into his arms. The kid just nodded and smiled before wrapped his little arms around Baekhyun’s neck.

“We’ll discuss this later.” The shorter man said, glaring at Chanyeol before walking out of the room. Chanyeol just groaned and threw himself on top of the couch and closed his eyes.

“What did I do to deserve this…?”

 

 

Once they inside Yonsoo’s room, Baekhyun immediately went to the boy’s bed and tucked him in under the blanket.  He was about to leave, when little hands grab his wrist, “Won’t you stay with me for a while Mommy? Just till I fall asleep?” the child pleaded with puppy eyes.

Baekhyun hold back a sigh and smiled, “Sure, why not.” He said and laid down on the bed when Yonsoo shifted to make a room for him and almost instantly, Yonsoo snuggled to him, his small head resting on his shoulder. Baekhyun was a bit surprised, but he just let the child be and wrapped his arm around the boy’s shoulder.

Yonsoo’s very small… and to be honest, Baekhyun kind of like this feeling.

“Mommy?” Yonsoo suddenly said and Baekhyun looked down at him, “Hmm?”

“I can’t sleep…” the child said, looking up at his thought-to-be-mother. “I’m scared…”

Baekhyun frowned, “What are you scared of?”

“I’m scared that if I sleep, you’re going to leave.” Yonsoo answered with a pout, “You’re not going to leave me and Daddy again, right Mommy?”

Baekhyun stay silent for a second, watching how hopeful Yonsoo look before smiling at him and shook his head. “I’m not going to leave you… I promise.”

Satisfied with the answer, Yonsoo put his head back on Baekhyun’s shoulder. “It’s a promise.”

Baekhyun didn’t answer, instead he just held the boy closer to him, his back and watched fondly as Yonsoo’s eyes closed and fell asleep. Baekhyun just stay like that, watching the little boy asleep and feeling every steady breath Yonsoo took before he fell asleep as well.

 

 

Chanyeol waited while sitting in the couch and his head leaning on his palm that is resting on the arm chair.

Sigh.

It’s been 30 minutes already? What took that midget so long?

Feeling his patience running out, he walked out of his room and head to Yonsoo’s room. He knocked on the door before opening it, not too loudly since he knew that Yonsoo was sleeping. He walked staright to the bed and was about to shake the shorter man until he noticed that Baekhyun was in fact sleeping, his right holding Yonsoo close.

The sight sent warmth straight into his heart.

Carefully, Chanyeol sat on the edge of the bed and watched his son that look so content sleeping in Baekhyun’s embrace and he let out a smile, relief of how peaceful Yonsoo looks.

He then looked at Baekhyun. It was now that when Chanyeol actually agreed to the prejudice his son gave to Baekhyun. He does look like a woman at times. It seemed that those feminine features could really be seen if you looked closely. Those smooth and milky skin, slender waist and lips that looked irresistible.

Chanyeol chuckled to himself softly as he remembered the time when a fellow guy tried to kiss Baekhyun. The latter wasn’t really able to notice it that Kyungsoo had to pull the guy away from his best friend. Kyungsoo was so pissed off with the guy for trying to steal Baekhyun innocence. How could a guy that as small as Baekhyun beat the crap out of someone didn’t make sense to him.

Well… You couldn’t really blame the guy. Baekhyun’s lips did look so kissable.

Not that he wanted to kiss him or anything. He’s just stating the truth. Although he would never admit it in front of anyone.

With all that, he wasn’t aware that he was already consciously leaning forward to Baekhyun’s face until his whole body had already hovered above Baekhyun with his arms holding him for support.

Until Baekhyun woke up.

His eyes stared intensely at Chanyeol’s until realization struck him.

“PARK CHANYEOL!”

BAM.

Ouch! That was indeed more painful than how Yonsoo hit him. Where did this midget hide his strength?!

“What’s your problem?!” Chanyeol glared at Baekhyun while rubbing his sore cheek from where the other hit him awhile ago.

“You’re the one who has problem! Are you checking me out or something?! Huh?!” Baekhyun glared as well as he move to sit up on the bed.

No I wasn’t! Was I?

“Of course not! Don’t push your luck you midget!” Chanyeol exclaimed.

“Then what were you doing earlier?!”

“I was just comparing my handsome face with your ugly face!”

“WHY YOU—”

“Mommy? Daddy?” The both of them shut their mouth instantly at the little sound coming from the bed. Yonsoo was now staring at Chanyeol and Baekhyun sleepily, his little hands rubbing his eyes. “Why are you being so noisy…? Are you fighting again?”

“Oh… I’m sorry that we wake you up.” Baekhyun said, walking to Yonsoo and sat on the edge of the bed. He the boy’s hair gently, “No, we’re not really fighting… Your Daddy just being an idiot.” He said the last sentence while sending glares to Chanyeol.

The little boy tilted his head to the side, “Why’s Daddy being an idiot?”

“He said that I’m ugly.” Baekhyun spoke, acting sadly knowing that Yonsoo will surely take his side.

Yonsoo frowned at this before turned to his father, “Why do you say that to Mommy, Daddy? You don’t think Mommy’s beautiful anymore?”

Chanyeol looked at his son with wide eyes, clearly taken aback. “What? I—”

“Don’t you love Mommy?” Yonsoo asked sadly.

He sighed dejectedly, rubbing his temple before walking to Baekhyun—who eyed him suspiciously—and forced a smile. “No, no. Of course I love your Mommy.” He wrap his arms around Baekhyun’s shoulder who stiffened at the contact and lean his head on Baekhyun’s head. “See? We love each other.” He said, saying the word ‘love’ with sarcasm.

Thankfully, Yonsoo didn’t realize a thing. “Yay~ I love Mommy and Daddy as well~” he said cheerfully.

Chanyeol immediately melted at his son’s cuteness and smile widely, before it disappear from his face when Baekhyun stepped on his foot to push him away. Chanyeol glared at him.

Stupid midget!

“Why don’ you go back to sleep? Your dad and I still gave things to discuss clearly.” Baekhyun said, brushing the child’s bang away gently. Yonsoo considered that for a moment, still reluctant to take his eyes of his mother, but he nodded anyway. “Okay, don’t fight again!” He said before leaning up to kiss Baekhyun on the cheek, making him shocked.

“Hey, where’s my kiss?” Chanyeol asked with a pout, leaning closer to his son.

Yonsoo giggled and leaned up to kiss his father on the cheek as well. “There!”

The taller adult chuckled and ruffled Yonsoo’s hair. “Now, go to sleep okay?” he took the blanket and covered his son with it. With that, he took Baekhyun’s hand in his and dragged him outside.

Once they back inside Chanyeol’s room again, the taller of the two closed the door and locked it unconsciously. He sighed and turned back to stare at Baekhyun. “So, what’s it going to be?”

Baekhyun glared at the other before sighing and took a seat on the couch. “I’ve been thinking about it…” he started. This made Chanyeol stare at him and urged him to continue. “I’ll agree to your offer.”

“Oh?” Chanyeol raised an eyebrow, walking closer to Baekhyun. “What’s with the sudden change in mind?”

“I’m doing it for your son.” Baekhyun said, and Chanyeol was a bit surprised just how genuinely Baekhyun had said it. “I’ll agree to be Yonsoo’s mother but with under many conditions. Being your wife is a different matter too.”

Chanyeol nodded. “Okay then, what conditions?” He asked.

“Do you have a pen and paper? I’ll write them down for you and make them official.” Baekhyun smirked as Chanyeol gave him what he needed.

After Baekhyun wrote them down, Chanyeol picked it up and read it carefully.

 

 

BYUN BAEKHYUN’S CONDITION LIST:

1.       Never spread the word about this act to anyone else except to the closest friend of Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

2.       For the times that are needed to really ‘act’ as a couple, it a complete NO for Chanyeol and Baekyun to be intimately doing stuff to each other like kissing, cuddling, and etc. Unless the situation really demands it.

3.       Baekhyun would still be allowed to go to work for the financial condition needed by his own independent life.

4.       Once the child realize the real truth and accepts it, the deal would be off.

5.       Neither allowed to involve personal emotions/feelings in this act.

 

Chanyeol was impressed. The list did make sense but he wasn’t going to voice that out. And falling in love with Baekhyun? Pfft! That was one term he SWEAR wouldn’t break. “Fine, I’ll agree with your condition. Except for no. 3, I’ll pay you.” He said.

“What? No way! I—” Baekhyun try to decline but the serious look on Chanyeol’s face cut him off. “Fine…”

“Alright then, since we finished talking about this. I’m leaving.” Baekhyun said and stood up, ready to head out of this house and back to his home. Until he was stopped by a pull of his wrist. Baekhyun turned around, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he saw Chanyeol stared at him in amusement.

“Where do you think you’re going?”

“Err… Home?” Baekhyun answered like it was the most obvious answer in the world.

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow and smirked. “Are you stupid or something? We’re ‘married’. From now on, you stay under my roof.”

Baekhyun stared at him with eyes wide in shock.

OH. HELL. NO.

---

Author’s note:

Yaaay another update! I really enjoy writing this fic to be honest^^ I hope you guys enjoyed the update~~

Thanks again and comments are very much appreciated and loved!

DON’T BE A SILENT READER!