Chapter 2

He's My Mommy!

Chapter 2

 

“See, Daddy? I found Mommy!” I knew we would find her here!” Yonsoo excitedly chattered.

Everybody silenced for awhile until a loud laugh escape from Jongin’s lips while Kyungsoo just gaped.

There, the person Yonsoo was holding was none other than Byun Baekhyun!

WHAT.THE.HELL?!

Baekhyun glared at Jongin as he tried to free his wrist from the kid’s grasp. Yonsoo noticed this and looked at Baekhyun with his large brown eyes. “Why do you want to go Mommy? Are you going to leave me and Daddy again?” he pouted.

Baekhyun stared at the little kid. “Look, I don’t even know you and don’t call me Mommy! I’m not even a girl for heaven’s—” He suddenly stopped because Yonsoo started crying, getting the attention of not only the 4 adults but the passerby as well. It’s a good thing that it’s still early so there are not so many people around.

Baekhyun was saddened by this situation and doesn’t know what to do. He felt really bad seeing the kid cry like that. And of course the father of the child dislike this situation and glared at Baekhyun.

“Hey! Why are you making my son cry?!”

Startled, Baekhyun immediately look up and apologize. “Oh, err… I’m sorry, I—” the words died in his mouth upon seeing the person in front of him. “EH?! CHANYEOL?!” he blinked before staring wide-eyed at the young kid who continues to cry. He never thought Chanyeol already had a son.

Chanyeol smirked at him. “So you remember me, midget? I’m flattered.”

Baekhyun glared immediately at him. “Don’t be so full of yourself you freaky retard! The only reason I remember you is because I recognize your stupid ugly face.”

“Hey, watch your mouth. You’re the one with stupid ugly face.” Chanyeol retorted, smirking when Baekhyun gasped at being called ‘ugly’. Oh how Chanyeol like that. He knew how sensitive Baekhyun is with his ‘look’.

“HOW DARE YOU! I am not ugly! You’re the one—”

“Uhh… guys?” both of them turned to Jongin who flinched under their intense glare. “There’s a child crying… remember?”

Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun turned back to the still crying Yonsoo. Chanyeol immediately felt guilty. He turned to smile at his son and kneeled down in front of him. “Hey kiddo. This person isn’t your real mother. She already left us, remember? And we don’t know where she is. So… this person isn’t your mother.”

“No! She’s really Mommy! Mommy looks like her! She even smells like her! She’s my Mommy!” Yonsoo continued to cry.

Sigh.

Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, and Jongin stood there watching the kid worriedly.

“Come on Yonsoo… Let’s go home okay? We’ll buy your favorite ice-cream, okay?” Chanyeol said as he tried to take Yonsoo’s hand so they could already go home.

“NO!” Yonsoo pull his hand back and shook his head. “I’m not going home until Mommy comes home with us!” the boy wailed and Baekhyun could only stared at him in shock. He had been mistaken as a girl before for a few times. But he didn’t think that he look too much like a girl, especially since he’s a grown up now. …right?

Chanyeol was not used to Yonsoo being like this. The Yonsoo he knows was a kid who’s obedient and playful and cheerful, and even though he cried sometimes Chanyeol always able to make Yonsoo happy again. This situation was something that he wasn’t prepared for.

The 4 men were really at lost on what to do now.

Kyungsoo tried of course. “Hey, Yonsoo-ah… would you like to take a look to the toy store?” He asked gently but the latter just made a pouty face and sniffled again with more tears threatening to come out of his eyes. Kyungsoo frowned at this.

“Um… um… Yonsoo, Daddy will buy you a new toy, so how about we choose the one you really like?” Chanyeol said as he knelt down again and tried this. Still, the little boy shook his head madly and looked at Baekhyun, or his thought-to-be mother.

With the way Yonsoo was looking at Baekhyun, it made the latter feel guilty. Although that was kind of weird knowing that he didn’t do anything wrong.

“Please don’t cry Yonsoo… Tell me what you want then.” Chanyeol asked worriedly since his son was already hiccupping and coughing and Chanyeol knew that Yonsoo had never cried like this.

“Um… I’ll go and fetch Yonsoo some water, ok?” Baekhyun said but by the time he was going to go to a near convenience store, he felt a strong tug at his waist as little hands hugged him. He sighed knowing who it was.

“NO! You’re really going to leave us aren’t you Mommy? Don’t you love us Mommy?” Yonsoo asked as he looked up at Baekhyun. He was still at lost on what to do until he decided that maybe, just maybe, he could play along for the little boy… for awhile.

Baekhyun kneeled and smiled before the kid who thankfully stopped his sobs but tears were still there. “I was just going to get you some water because I thought you’re thirsty with all the crying.” He wiped the tears that have been covering the child’s face since awhile ago.

“Oh, really? Then, can I go with you? Please?” Yonsoo pleaded with his puppy eyes. Baekhyun stood up and nodded at him, earning a big happy smile from the little boy who took his hand and they went off.

Chanyeol, Jongin, and Kyungsoo just blinked at this situation.

“What is he doing?” Jongin was the first one to spoke.

“Is he aware of what he’s doing or he’s just plain stupid?” Chanyeol asked, still frowning at the two who were off to the convenience store.

Kyungsoo sighed. “I think, for now, that Baekhyun is the one stupid this time.”

“I’m going to follow them. Who knows what that midget will do to my son.” Chanyeol said as he went to go to the convenience store as well.

“Baekhyun and Chanyeol never change, always fighting…” Kyungsoo said with a sigh. “I wonder when they’ll realize their—”

Jongin stared at his boyfriend. “What’d you say?” he asked, not quite getting the last part of what Kyungsoo said.

Kyungsoo smiled at him and shook his head. “It’s nothing. Come on! Let’s go after them!” he said and they walked to catch up the other three.

---

 

“What ice cream flavor do you want Mommy?” Yonsoo asked. Normally they would just get some water but it seems on the way there, Baekhyun and Yonsoo enjoyed their time together by thinking of what other things to buy.

“Hm… I like strawberry.” Baekhyun said, smiling at Yonsoo as he got some bottle of water.

“Ah! Then, why don’t we buy your favorite ice-cream!” Yonsoo exclaimed, still clinging  onto Baekhyun’s hand and never once let go.

“I thought that you want to buy your favorite ice cream?” Baekhyun asked.

Yonsoo shook his head. “I always get my favorite at home. It’s your turn now Mommy!” He said. Baekhyun smiled at the little boy’s cuteness and ruffled his hair. “Thank you Yonsoo-ah… that’s very nice of you.”

“Yonsoo.” Both of them turned around and saw Chanyeol, followed by Jongin and Kyungsoo.

“Daddy! We’re going to buy Mommy’s favorite ice cream!” Yonsoo exclaimed and finally let go of Baekhyun’s hand to go to his father. Kyungsoo saw this and went to Baekhyun to talk with him.

“Ya, Baekhyun! What are you doing?” Kyungsoo whispered and glared at Baekhyun.

“I felt sorry for the little kid…” Baekhyun pouted. “What happen to his mother anyway?”

“His mother left him and Chanyeol-hyung, she ran away, I don’t know where though.” It was Jongin who answer it. He had been standing behind his boyfriend all the time.

“Ran away?! Why?!” Baekhyun looked at Jongin in shocked.

“I think it’s best if you let Chanyeol tell you what happened.” Baekhyun sigh, a bit upset that he need to talk with Park-ing-Chanyeol to know. But he didn’t have any other choice since he thought that it was rude of him to pry someone’s secret from another person.

“What are you going to do then Baek?” Kyungsoo asked. “Once you tolerate this, the kid would be so attached to you that he’ll never accept the fact that his real mother has left.”

Baekhyun sighed. “I really don’t know what to do, Kyungsoo-ah. When he was crying there, I felt really sorry for him. I just don’t want him to feel what it’s like when you’re mother left you and even at his age, it’s horrible.” He said softly.

Kyungsoo understand what that meant. Baekhyun has undergone a really horrible past with his family and he knew that his best friend doesn’t want others to feel that way as well.

“Oh Baek… I’m just worried about you…” Kyungsoo said, lifting his hand to caress Baekhyun’s cheek.

“Don’t worry Kyungsoo-ah, I’ll be fine.” Baekhyun said with a smile.

Hopefully.

---

 

“Mommy! Let’s go home now~ I’m tired~” Yonsoo said as he went to take Baekhyun’s hand again.

Baekhyun bit his lip not knowing what to say. He looked at the other three and mentally asking for help. Kyungsoo stood there worriedly with Jongin wrapping an arm around his shoulder while Chanyeol just kept a straight face until a smirk crept on his face. Baekhyun noticed this and and his eyes narrowed at Chanyeol who then came up and talked.

“Yes, Baekhyun, let’s go home now, my dear wife.” Chanyeol said with a grin. Baekhyun couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Jongin and Kyungsoo was having the same shocked face.

“What the hell you jerk!” Baekhyun whispered harshly to the taller man.

Chanyeol glared back before went closer to Baekhyun and whispered in his ear, “Shut your mouth, Yonsoo’s watching. Just play along and we’ll discuss these matters later at my house.” This made Baekhyun gulp and nod slowly and uncertainly.

“Fine… I’m just doing this for your son.” The shorter one said and Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

“Yonsoo-ah, let’s go home, ok?” Baekhyun smiled at the little kid who nodded happily.

“Yay! Let’s eat the ice-cream together!” Yonsoo exclaimed. Baekhyun looked at Kyungsoo, still unsure of what to do.

Jongin went closer to Chanyeol and whispered to him. “Hyung, what are you going to do?”

“Don’t worry, I have an idea. I’ve got it under control.” Chanyeol said, “…I hope.”

Jongin sighed. “Well, whatever. I just hope you know what you’re doing.” He said, patting Chanyeol on the back before walking to his boyfriend. “Come on babe, let’s go back.”

“Eh? We’re leaving?” Kyungsoo blinked before looked at Baekhyun worriedly. “But… but Baekhyun…”

“I’ll be fine Kyungsoo-ah.” Baekhyun smiled, “You and Jongin go have fun.”

“Oh… okay then. Call me if you need anything okay?” the wide-eyed man said.

Baekhyun nodded. “Sure, do the same for me.” He smiled and waved at both Kyungsoo and Jongin when they walked off.

“Mommy, Daddy~ Come on~” Yonsoo whined, tugging at both Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s hand. The little kid just happily dragging his parents, not even noticing that Baekhyun and Chanyeol were having a glaring contest whenever they met eyes.

---

 

“Wow! This house is freaking HUGE!” Baekhyun thought when they finally arrived at the Park residence.

“It’s been a long time since you came here, Mommy.” Yonsoo said as they went upstairs. Baekhyun watched in awe when he saw the maids got the bottles of water and the ice cream and placed it in the kitchen.

Chanyeol just sighed, watching Yonsoo and Baekhyun with a frown and ruffed his hair, feeling frustrated.

He didn’t like his own idea, but he had to. For Yonsoo.

With a sigh he approached his son and Baekhyun.

“Yonsoo.” Chanyeol called and Yonsoo looked at him. “Yes daddy?” the little kid asked.

“I need to talk with your mother. Why don’t you go up to your room kiddo?” Chanyeol suggested. Yonsoo thought about it and considered this for a second before he finally nodded and looked up at Baekhyun. “I’ll be up in my room, Mommy. Let’s play together later, okay?” Baekhyun nodded and watched as the little kid ran up the stairs.

“Come with me, midget.” Chanyeol said.

“No.”

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow, “Pardon?”

“I don’t take orders from you.” The shorter male said, crossing his arms.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. Great, just great.

“… why are you so stubborn…” the taller man mumbled and snatched Baekhyun the wrist, heading to his master bedroom.

“Where the hell are you taking me?! Let go!” Beakhyun said through his gritted teeth, noticing that a few maids were staring at them curiously. Chanyeol stared at him through his shoulder. “Don’t be so loud you idiot! Yonsoo’s going to hear us!”

That immediately made Baekhyun shut his mouth. But he was still fuming. When they arrived in Chanyeol’s bedroom, he make Baekhyun sit on the couch.

“Look, I’m just going to go straight to the point. And don’t think anything weird, okay? I don’t like this at all as well, but I have to.” Chanyeol said with a sigh as he ran his hand through his hair again.

“What are you talking about?” Baekhyun asked with a frowned as he looked at him.

Chanyeol took a deep breath before stepping closer to Baekhyun who instinctively backed up. “I want you to pretend to be Yonsoo’s mother and…”

“—as my wife.”

._.

.___.

.________.

O___________O

“WHAT?!?!?!

 

---

Author’s note:

Okay! 2nd chapter finished! I have to admit I have fun writing this chapter. I’m also overwhelmed by the results and comments that I got from the previous chapter. I’m truly grateful that you liked this story. ^_^

 

and this is how I imagine Yonsoo is ^^

isn't he cute? and for some reason he remind me of chanyeol ><

 

Thanks again and comments are very much appreciated and loved!

DON’T BE A SILENT READER!