Six

Winter In Seoul

He put his coffee down as he take a look at his watch. 12:50. 10  minutes more.. He thought. Myungsoo's waiting for his father, as what his mom said. He comes earlier to preapare himself. Although that he's going to meet his father, he's still nervous. His body is shivering. Suddenly his phone rang. It's him. He picked it up hesitately and answer the call. "Hello?" He decided to speak first. "I'm so sorry, i can't meet you today. Maybe next time, i've a sudden bussiness and i've to go to France by now. I'll inform you once i come back." The old man said in the phone. Myungsoo nods, altough he surely knows that his father can't see it. "It's okay" He hung up the phone. He let out a heavy sigh. So work is more important than knowing the truth of his own son huh?

"What? He canceled your meeting today with you? Alright.. i got it. Okay i'll meet you there in 10 minutes. Bye" She hung up the phone and take her coat. "Where are you going Naeun-ah?" Eunji asked while facing her. "Myungsoo wants me to accompany him, can you tell Mrs. Kim that i'll be here earlier tomorrow? To pay off today's time that i cut" Naeun asked. Mrs. Kim, their boss is a very strict person. She would easily gets angry whenever she saw someone is working half-heartedly and when their works didn't satisfied her. So Naeun decided to pay her back by promising her to come earlier tomorrow. Her shift is done anyway and yet Mrs. Kim always asked them to stay one hour late. Just in case she needs them, since their the best announcer.

Eunji nods and smiled. Naeun had told her about Myungsoo. Everything about what happened between her woohyun and myungsoo since the beginning. And she told her already that the guy named L is actually myungsoo. "Be careful okay?" She said and waved at her.

" Hey, I'm sorry for being late. Again." She said as she sit on the bench.Myungsoo looks at her and chuckled. " You're jus late by 5 minutes. Aigo this kid." He messes her hair. And again... every time he mess her hair, she remembered everything. She remembered how was her first love mess her hair just the same as what myungsoo did. "Hey, i'm not a kid. Stop being like the second Woohyun oppa. It's enough for me to bear with one person like him." She sulked and pout. 

"Arasseo..." He laughed and look around the park. Today he forgot to bring his camera so he'll just take a look at the view. "So how's the story?" Naeun asked since she was very curious of how both of them canceled the meeting. "He has another thing to do in France, so he can't meet me today. He said that he'll inform me once he come back." Myungsoo explained in short, remembering the incident this afternoon when he was waiting for him at the cafe. 

" It's okay, maybe God is giving you another time to preapare." Naeun supported him. He just nods and smiled. "This is why i hate winter so much.. " He continued. "It reminds me of a figure of father who left his wife alone with a baby in  her womb. Altough that my mom got someone to replace him already. My step father, he's a kind person. " He said and looks up at the sky. Mom.. you could see me right? I'm on my way to grant your wish now... 

Naeun pats his shoulder, doesn't know what to say anymore. she was left speechless. She just smiled and he knows that her smile is however giving him a courage. He doesn't know why, whenever he's near her, he just feels calm. He feels more comfortable when she's around. And now he couldn't imagine how will his life go on without her...

And however, Naeun feels the same way at what he feels. She's getting more interested with him. Somehow she feels that he resembles her first love so much. The way he messes her hair.. the way he treats her... and the way he smiled at her...

Suddenly her phone rang. She picked it up without looking from who it was. "Hello?" She asked hesitately. " Hello, naeun-ah, you still remember me?" The masculine voice from the phone said. Going through her ear. She stopped for a moment. She surely knows who is he. His voice is still the same from the last time she met him. The way he talk is still the same, the way he called her name.. 

"Chanyeol oppa?"