Three

Winter In Seoul

Everytime i saw her, my heart flutters, whenever she looks at me right in the eye my heart is beating faster, and whenever she smiles at me it becomes uncontrollable.

 

"What?! now? I can't, i have an appointment oppa." Naeun told Woohyun as she's preaparing her things, It's 9:30 pm right now and she's going to be late to meet Myungsoo. As what both of them had agreed yesterday, Naeun promised him to show him around the Seoul. And now, her brother just asked her a favor to sent him to the office.

"But please, my car is broken and i've to go to the office as fast as i can. I've a meeting" Woohyun begged her in the phone. "You can use taxi or maybe a bus right?" She suggested while making her way to her car. "No, you surely know that i hate those public transport. Please Naeun, I'll treat you next time. And i won't be asking you this anymore in the future." He begged. Naeun sighed while looking at her watch. 9:45.

***

Myungsoo arrived there earlier, He found for a seats and look around. 9:55 pm, he looked at his watch. She'll be here in five minutes.. 

He decided to have a coffee since it's 10:10 now and he couldn't find Naeun. I should asked for her number yesterday.. He tapped his head in regret. 

He must have gone home..She thought to herself as she parked her car in front of the cafe. She enters the cafe hurriedly and found him sitting there while sipping his coffee.
"Hey, sorry i'm late. Woohyun oppa asked me to sent him to the office since his car was broken." She explained and bowed. Myungsoo chuckled and asked her to take a seat. She did as what he said. "I thought you're not coming, you're just late by 15 minutes. It's not a big problem" He smiled and sipped his coffee. Naeun just nods and smiled. His smile, It seems like i've ever seen it somewhere, but i don't remember. Whenever i see those smiles, it just makes my heart beats faster..
 
"By the way, have you eaten your breakfast?" Myungsoo asked,breaking the silence. Naeun shook her head. "Not yet, i woke up at 9:15 and since that Woohyun oppa have been calling me and i don't have much time to take my breakfast,how about you?" She asked back. "Me neither, Let's just take our breakfast first and then we can proceed to our activity."
 
 

"Museum?" she asked him suprisedly as he said that he wanted to go to the museum first. She never found a person who wants to go to the museum as they're having their tour. He's just so different. He gave her a confused look. "Well, the most popular museum here is Seoul Arts Museum. You wanna go there?" She asked to make sure since she's the one who's driving now. He nods " Let's just go to there first, it seems interesting." She nods. "By the way are you going to take some pictures there? Since you're bringing your camera." She asked while making their way to the museum. He nods " I think there'll be some interesting stuffs there, so i'm going to take a picture of it." He explained while checking the lens of his camera" I thought you usually takes some photos of the view." She turns the wheel to the right. "Yeah,you're right. But for now i'm going to take something different. Something that i never take before.."

This is boring.. she thought to herself and look around while myungsoo is busy taking pictures. "Boring huh?" He suddenly said as he still taking the pictures. How can he reads my mind? she thought. " A little bit" she grinned. "Let's go to somewhere fun then" He keeps his camera and face her. " I've that one place we should go, but it should be at night time." She informed,getting excited in the inside. "Sure, let's keep it in our list. We still have much time" He laughed and mess her hair playfully.

" So is the place that you said it's fun?" Myungsoo asked as he starts taking pictures. " Yeah, this park is one of my favorite place since i was a kid, Whenever i'm feeling down or happy i always go here." She said as he looks around

*Flashback*

5 years old Naeun go around the park to look for her glasses.She dropped it when a group of boys run and bumped her. She crawled and find for her glasses but she couldn't get it. Suddenly a boy handed her the glasses. She put on the glasses and looked at him. She smiled and thanked him. " Be careful next time, I've to go now. See you!" He messed her hair and waved at her. She smiled and waved back at him.

*End of Flashback*

" It reminds me of someone.. " She continued. Myungsoo stops taking pictures and look at her. " Ah.. i shouldn't be telling you this, sorry for being talkative." she blushed and bowed at him " It's okay, yah what's with that bowing every time? stop doing it." He said and messed her hair. Every time he messed her hair, she remembered him, she remembered everything about the boy that gave her glasses at that time. It just remind her from him..

Suddenly Myungsoo's phone rang. He picked it up and answer the call. Naeun waits for him to finished it. "Now? Okay i'll be there in 10 minutes" He said as he hung up the call. " I'm so sorry, but i've to go now. Woohyun said that our company has a sudden meeting. Let's go again next time." He apologized and keep his camera. He works at the same company as Woohyun's. His job as a photographer is just his side job. He's actually an architect. Of course, you can't see it by the way he looks. He looks more like a photographer. Naeun nods. "It's okay, Be careful." She smiled and waved at him. He smiled back and go. This time, her smile doesn't makes his heart flutters, it's just a different smile. Different from the other smile that used to make his heart flutters, that used to make his heart beats faster and that used to make it uncontrollable..            It looks more like a fake smile..