Five

Winter In Seoul

 

"L?" Naeun asked confusedly as she take a look at myungsoo, and then go back to Woohyun. "Ah i forgot to tell you something, myungsoo's other name is L. Me, together with my and his friends usually call him L." Woohyun explained as he sit at his chair. She looks at myungsoo and he just nods awkwardly.
 
"So... are you the one who sent those letters to our radio station?” Naeun asked, Woohyun seemed to be confused but not wanting to ask, he prefer them to finished their conversations first. Myungsoo nods and scratch his no itch head. Naeun smiled " I hope you'll keep sending us those letters, we're so curious. Including me" She informed, wanting him to update more about the letters. Myungsoo just grinned and nods. Didn't she know it already? That the letters i post was everything about her...
 
"Yah, what are both of you talking about? what did i miss?" Woohyun decided to speak since he didn't get it all although he waited for them to finished the conversations. "We got letters from a guy named L since a week ago, both of me and Eunji were curious about who's the sender.Many of our listeners said that he's such a romantic person. So when you called him L, i start to think that he might be the person and i guessed it right." Naeun explained while take a look at Myungsoo and then go back to woohyun. Woohyun nods, signing that he's understand. 
 
"What's about? the letters that you send them so they think that you're a romantic person?" Woohyun asked curiously, knowing that he should know about his bestfriend's feelings and he's been categorized as the most romantic person among their group or maybe called gang. "Aniya, just a letter.. about a girl i met a few days ago." Myungsoo said hesitately while taking a glance at Naeun once without her noticing.
 
"A girl?! why haven't you told me about it yet? Who is she? how does she looks and how can you get attracted with her while you just arrived here in Seoul a few days ago?" Woohyun become so curious and asked him so many questions. Myungsoo gave him a 'hold-on-bro' look. "Woah, one by one hyung. First she's just a beautiful girl i get attracted to. I don't have a chance to have a talk with her at that time so yeah.." Myungsoo lied, since he doesn't want his secret to be discovered just like that, It's not like he doesn't trust his bestfriend, He just need a time.
 
"Really? Just that? You should go find her sometimes" Woohyun suggested. Myungsoo just shrug. "Yeah, maybe.."
"Hold on guys, don't just talk about your things there by yourself. I'm here kay? I'm not a wall so don't ignore me." Naeun protested since she really hates the fact to be ignored. What's she supposed to do there while both of them are talking about their 'own thing' that has nothing to do with her? She prefer to go out but it'll be such an impolite action. Anyway, she knows myungsoo already so none of them is a stranger to her and there's nothing to be afraid of.
 
"Alright then, one little baby is here so let's go feed her with her favorite foods." Woohyun and laughed. Naeun gave him the look. "I'm not a baby kay? Anyway, let's go grab our lunch. I'm hungry."
 
"So you have another reason to come here except to find new inspirations?" Naeun asked him once again to make sure once she put down her coffee. Both of them, Naeun and myungsoo decided to meet again and have a talk since they have so much thing in common. They're going to be really close.
Myungsoo nods while he sips his coffee. "I'm here to find someone" He continued. Naeun doesn't want to ask since she doesn't want to look aggressive, knowing the fact that they just know each other for a couple weeks. But her curiosity makes her want to know more. " You want to know who's the one i'm looking for right?" Myungsoo asked, like he can read her mind. "How did you know?" Naeun asked suprisedly. "You brother told me, he said that you're easy to get curious. And once you get curious, you'll find them out. till you get satisfied. Myungsoo with his last sentence.
 
"Woohyun oppa told so many things about me huh? By the way, it's not till i get satisfied." Naeun sulked, he chuckled and put down his coffee. "Alright, i'll tell you the story since i trusted you already." He smiled. Naeun blushed "Thank you"
" Okay, so i'm here to find for my mother's first love." He said simply "Your mother's first love?" She asked suprisedly, she never expected to got a guy who would find for his mother's first love. It must have been a long time...
 
Myungsoo nods. " Before she died,she asked me a favor to find for her first love. She said that he lives here. So i wanted to grant her last wish." He continued. " Did she left any clues with you?" Naeun asked, she's getting curious. "Yes she did, she said that he's a great architect, just like what i do. I think i inhereted his skills. I decided to meet him tomorrow, although it'll be hard for me, i'll try. What's the use of me coming here if i can't face him?"He said,chuckled. He remembered the last time he talked with her mom. She asked him to meet his father, for at least once. She doesn't want her son's relationship with his own father to be torn apart.
 
" Good luck, i know you can." Naeun supported him while tapping his shoulders. He just nodded and smiles.