Four

Winter In Seoul

The Winter girl... i can't believe that she's actually my friend's sister. I went out with her yesterday, she showed me around the Seoul City, can it be called a date? I'm curious about the place that she really wanted to go. I hope someday i can go there, with her... -L

"That's all the letter that we got from Mr.L. It's getting more interesting. Anyway Mr.L, whenever or whoever you are we would like to thank you for still sending us the letters and we hope you will keep sending it to us. I'm interested with your story to be honest haha. Anyway, that's all for today, see you next time listener!" Eunji happily closed the radio show.

" Aah... so tired. I'm getting more curious about this guy. Many of our listeners said that he's a romantic person. From what i see, he is." Eunji said while reviewing some files. "Well, he might be.." Naeun said while re-checking the mail from Mr.L. she's still wondering who's that guy. and the story that he tell is almost the same as what she did in the previous days. It won't be Myungsoo right? Maybe he's just another guy that have the same activity as she. 

"By the way, what's your plan for this weekend? I mean tomorrow, since today's Friday." Eunji asked. "Nothing, i'm going to ask woohyun oppa wheter he had a plan or not. I'll be visiting his office later. How about you?" Naeun asked. Even though both of them are close, they rarely go out with each other since both of them have their own bussiness.Eunji always help her mom at the restaurant as soon as she finished her shift while Naeun just staying in her house or she would go with Woohyun sometimes. 

"Nothing special, I'm going to help my mom again." she said, rubbing her head,exhausted. "Maybe we should go out someday, you shouldn't stay in the restaurant for a long time. Ask for a one day off from your mom and let's go shopping. It's been a while.." Naeun said while rubbing her friend's shoulder. Eunji nods. "Maybe i should, or else this brain will explode haha.." both of them laughed. 

" Hello oppa, you done with your things?" Naeun asked as she took a seat in front of her brother's table. "Uh... it'll be done in a minute. What's the matter baby? Do you need anything?" He asked while still busy signing the papers. "Yah oppa, didn't i told you to stop calling me baby? Seriously i'm not your girlfriend. and mostly, i'm not a baby anymore" Naeun sulked

"Oh come on.. i've been calling you baby since you were 8." Woohyun said while organizing the papers in his table. "But i'm not 8 anymore." Naeun said with a sulky tone. "Alright alright, whatever you want naeunie~" Woohyun gave up and sit in his chair tiredly, just finished with the things. 

"Where's Myungsoo oppa by the way? I haven't saw him today." Naeun said while look around. "Why would you meet him by the way?" Woohyun asked confusedly. He just introduced myungsoo a few days ago and why would her sister look for him? Naeun even doesn't look like she's interested when he met myungsoo. 

Right.. i forgot to tell him about the touring day she thought. "Aah i forgot to tell you something oppa." Naeun said while tapping her head. "What? what thing that you forgot to tell me? I thought i'm the first person that you'll share your stories with." Woohyun said,waiting for her explanation. Naeun sighed and tell him everything.

"That day when you cancelled our lunch, i actually arrived there already.Since there'll be no use for me to go back, i decided to have a lunch there. As i entered the restaurant, i found no empty seats. But when i was about to go back, i noticed myungsoo oppa was sitting there,alone. Don't get me wrong, you know that i hate to eat alone right? So i decided to approach him and we have a lunch together. As we were talking, he asked me a favor. He asked me to show him around the Seoul  yesterday. That's why i'm looking for him, we've been talking since that day." Naeun sighed as she ended her story and breath heavily. Woohyun nods as a sign that he's understood.

"The last time i saw him, he was on his office in the morning. Both of us was so busy so we can't meet each other often."Woohyun said and Naeun just nods at him. Suddenly they heard someone is opening the door,Both of them look at who's coming. 

"Aah L, what brings you here? we just talked about you" Woohyun said while stand up to welcome him

Wait, did he just say L....?