One

Winter In Seoul

Aah.. so cold.. Naeun talks to herself as she tighten her coat. As much as she loves winter, she still couldn't bear with the cold atmosphere.There's something that makes her really love it. Despite from the cold weather that kills her indside.

" Yah Son Naeun!" A car that just arrived in front of her just stop with a guy happily waving at her inside the car. Naeun lazily opens the car and come in. " Hey hey, you mad again?" The guy that sits beside . Naeun pout at him. " Woohyun oppa, it's your fifth time to not pick me up on time." she grumbled. Woohyun giggled. " Arasseo, i'll pick you up on time next time. Promise!" He looks at her while still noticing the road. "Say whatever you want oppa.."  She turns her head to the window and watch the road and people that's passing by. I hope this will be my favorite winter...

"By the way i'm taking you to have a lunch with my friend,now" Woohyun said,breaking the silence. He slightly looks at her and watch the road again. Woohyun is her older brother, He's not her biolgical brother actually but they treat each other as their real brother and sister. They have the same father with different mother. Their father married twice, as they know.

"Who? your new girlfriend again? I'm tired of being acquainted with them all." She rubs her head, remembering that there're so many girls that her brother introduced. "Yah it's not, he's a guy. My old friend when i was in a primary school." He explained. " That must be a long time.." she said, not interested at all. It's not a problem to have a lunch with someone she doesn't know anyway. Since she's actually very hungry now.

***

" Hey, long time no see.."Woohyun said as he gave his friend a hug. Naeun just smile at his friend as she bowed politely. He's good looking.. "Yeah, how are you?" His friend asked as the three of them took a seat. "Hey it's not like we haven't met for years,we've been contacting each other right?" He laughed as he motioned the waitress to come. As the waitress go back,they continued their conversations. "By the way, this is Naeun my sister. And Naeun, This is myungsoo my friend." Woohyun introduced both of them and they just smiled and bow politely at each other.

"Nice to meet you Naeun" He gave her a smile. She smiled back "Nice to know you too"

"Anyway, how are you doing there? In France." So he used to live there.. "Nothing special, i just took a photo of which i think it's interesting." And he's a photographer? Not bad.. "So you go back to seoul to find for a new inspiration?" Woohyun guessed and Myungsoo nods. "Just as i said yesteday" he chuckled. The foods come and they thanked the waitress.

"Yah Naeun, what happened? You've been so quiet." Woohyun asked as he sip his juice. "Nothing.." She said as she eats her pasta. Actually she's been thinking about that guy named myungsoo, she feels like she ever saw him before. Just in somewhere that she doesn't remember where it is..