His Eyes

In The Club

 

One week has passed, Dara, burying herself at her office, signing papers, making some conference, going to some parties and chats to a potential partners. She’s a very popular girl, that wouldn’t think that she’s a geek girl, she wear different clothes, DIFFERENT. As she we’re talking to a potential one, her eyes caught a man, looking at her, mesmerizing the beauty that she had but she broke it and looked at the person whom she’s talking with “Dara ssi, I must say that your club is really popular now, but are you not alarmed that there’s this club named “club kiss’ wants to compete you?” the man said, Dara give him a sweet smile before answering him “It’s simple, I don’t care on the club’s owner’s plan, I will just go with the flow, run my club normally, business is business, competition is not even in my vocabulary Park Hae Jin ssi” she said so calmly as her eyes caught the man again looking at her. She had a bad feelings a about the guy whom she caught looking at her, “Is there any problem Dara ssi?” she shook her head, looked at him and another one, she gave him her sweet smile.

Park Hae Jin is the heir of the Parks Inc. a big company in the Seoul, a famous in dealing businesses like clubs, even though that they bought have the same surname, they are not related to each other. “Dara ssi, I heard that you’re planning to have a second branch of the Love Club? Where will it be?” he asked, the waiter came and offers them a flute of champagne, she take sip of it, “I actually still don’t where, maybe in hongdae, but I’m not sure” she said, “Oh by the way” as she look at him, Hae Jin we’re stunned at her beauty, she is indeed a goddess he thought, “I have to go now, I have meeting tomorrow” she continue, “Nice meeting you Park Hae Jin ssi, hope to work with you soon” she said as she left him, dreaming about her.

The morning has come, Dara woke up, and the eyes that we’re looking at her last night flashed, her stomach got butterflies, “Aish, who was that anyway” she said as she put her glasses on. She looked at her alarm clock, “Oh jeez it’s already 7 o clock in the morning and I’m so gonna freakin’ late!” she run towards her bathroom.

“Unnie where are you?” Minzy on the phone, “Oh great I’m sorry, I overslept, but I’ll be there in a minute now!” she said, as she drive “Okay unnie! Take care! Bye” as minzy cuts the phone call.

“Okay, I know I’m sorry for being late, I overslept, I was really tired because of last night party that Park Hae Jin hosted” she said as she sits on the center, “Anyway, where is my secretary by the way?” she looks at the 3 girls in front of her, “well?” she said, “Sorry unnie, I couldn’t find one” Minzy immediately apologizes, “Dara-ah, why do you even need one?” Bom said, “I’m busy, I need someone who can help me with my papers here, since you guys we’re there serving our customers, I don’t want you guys to think about this tons of papers now” she explained, “I got one, and she’s my friend” Chaerin said, “She’ll be here in a minute” she continue.

They we’re discussing on the upcoming events at the club, “Next week, an event will be held here, they want to have a fashion show here in the club” she said as she gives out the paper “but you work is still the same, since YG management recommends you three” she said, “So look at the drinks they want and the music, so it’s up to you, and they even request for Gummy unnie, so I will talk to her about it, because the fashion lots of theme” she said.

The meeting was about to end when Bom stands, “Dara!” as she stamp her hands at the table, the 3 ladies we’re surprised on the sudden action, “Uhmmm yeah Bom, is there any problem?” she asks as she puts down the folder she’s holding, “Oh gawd Dara” she hissed, she knew it, she doesn’t care about the rumor, “Don’t you know the rumor?” she asked, Dara is indeed confuse, “rumor? What rumor?” she said, anticipating on the next words will Bom say “Dara, the Club kiss is about to open next week, and as the ‘rumor’ spreads, they will make the Love Club down” she said, Dara chuckles as she fix her glasses, “You Bom, I don’t care if they want to pull us down, as long as the customers is here, I’m fine, but when it comes to compete with the owner of the club, I will surely… and you know me, Competition is not on my vocabulary” she said.

The secretary came, Dara gives her all the papers need to be file and organize, she’s now explaining everything to her, “In Na, do you understand?  Just press this and the door will open automatically” she said, “Yes I understand” she said giving her a smile, “Anyway you can just call me Dara” she said with assurance yet authority voice. “Actually now after organize that, you can go down and grab some drinks and all” she as she goes inside her office.

And the club started to run again, another for them to serve their dear customers. The door rings and opened automatically, In Na entered the office “Dara, here’s the paper for the reservations, events, and these are the papers from some potential business partner” she said as she puts the papers at the table one by one. Dara is looking at the club from her tinted glass wall, “Dara?” In Na calls her attention, she swirl around to face her, “Oh yes, thank you, you may go now” she as she peeks on the tinted glass wall, but she looked at her before she totally goes out at her office “Please tell Bom that I want an apple martini” she said, In Na bows down and closes the door.

A man looking at the room up stair, technically looking at Dara’s office, his eyes we’re like that again, mesmerizing the beauty of Dara, but that’s not really his intention, he wants Dara, to argue things with him, last night was planned too, but his plan was not successful, so not he’s trying it to make it, inside her own club, while Dara, inside her office observing him, “I saw this eyes last night at the party, he was there, now what is he doing here in my club?” she asks herself, the feeling of last night is still here since she see him inside her club.

Dara is still observing him, his every move, and the times when their eyes met, her heart beat so fast, that she needed to drink water, “this guy is really something” she said, he is actually getting on Dara’s nerves now, “I guess, he knew where is my office at” she said as she darted him again, again caught at looking at her, “I must say, he is really a good-looking guy, but the vibes coming from him is not good” she said again.

 

“In Na please give this to Chaerin” she said as she gives the folded paper to In Na. the crowd is enjoying the music of Chaerin when she suddenly announces a little competition on dancing, the winner will have a free drink for 1 and half hour and the loser will have free drinks for only 30 minutes, such a consolation prize she have, the crowd cheered, she don’t mind the crowd, she’s observing the guy with an mysterious eyes. She see him smirked and but gave her a smile, she wonder.

People cheered, clapped and even vote for the winner, the remaining contestant? Him and a girl, named Lee Hyori, Dara’s friend slash her sunbae when she was still a Middle High Schooler. “Unnie vs him, hmm let’s see who’s going to win” still observing him while holding the glass of Martini, her fourth glass of it. “Full of confidence” she mutter, before he could have a final dance battle with Hyori, he looks up and smile devilish at her, she froze on the sudden move of him but she smile like lets-see-whos-going-to-win smile. The music started but the man keeps on looking at her, giving her a confidence of smile.