Love Club Anniversary

In The Club

 

Today is the Fifth Anniversary of my Club, Love club. I actually don’t what should I do now since, I don’t usually show myself to the crowd, and today will be the first time that I will show myself to them. My friends-slash-my friends we’re surprised when I told them that I will show myself to our dear customers that I really don’t do, even in our first to fourth year anniversary, I didn’t show myself, but why now? I just feel like showing myself at our fifth year anniversary.

Oh by the way, let me formally introduce mysef, I’m Sandara Park, the owner of the Love Club, I’m popular with my nickname Dara, so call me Dara. My Club is not really that popular but the number of customers says it all, it’s popular. My club is just popular because of the friendly atmosphere, it’s not your typical Club, my club is more on having a dance floor than seats, I got only 1 bar that 2 bartenders serves the drinks.

What can I say with my crews? Bom, CL and Minzy, adds up our unnie, Gummy unnie. Gummy unnie will just spice up the night when she’s free.

Anyway, the club that is competing with me is not in my list, go on and compete with me but I don’t care, as much as my customers coming and saying good feedback I will not compete with the owner of that club, what is the name again? Club Kiss? Am I right? I wonder who’s the owner of the club.

But here’s the thing now, today is the fifth anniversary of my club, but my boyfriend is still not here, where is he anyway?

 

Dara, walking back and forth when Minzy knocks and walk in her office, “Unnie?” she said, she stopped and looked at her, “Are you okay?” she asked, she gave her a fake smile but Minzy noticed it all “Don’t worry unnie, everything will be alright, the crowd must be anticipating you because this will the first time that they will see and even meet the owner of this prestigious Club of yours unnie, and don’t worry oppa will come and greet you” she comforted her, but all she can do is sighed and smile to Minzy.

Minzy goes down first, but Dara is still upstair thinking what will happen if she goes down already and shows herself but that is not the problem, she haven’t seen her boyfriend since last month and she’s been wondering why he haven’t contacted her. ‘I really don’t know what will I do to you Jae…’ she thought. After 10 minutes she decided to come down and finally show herself for the first time to her dearest customers. Chaerin we’re some remix when she see Dara is coming down to the stairs, the beats doesn’t stop but it became soft, “Are you having fun?” she asks the crowd, the crowd looks at her swaying and dancing to the beat which they answer her. “But let me make you more excited” the crows cheered and anticipates what will she say.

The crowd cheered, the music became louder as Chaerin did some scratching and remixes of the songs. “Let’s all meet…” teased the crowd as she made some effects too, “the… most valuable person…” the crowd cheered more loudly “come on DJ! Show Dara to us” someone shouts, Bom and Minzy heard it and laugh at Chaerin because she’s teasing the crowd.

Chaerin then already introduced Dara in such a wonderful speech. The crowd cheered as Dara show herself to the crowd, she smile and waves to the crowd as she grabs the mic “Free drinks for everyone! Only for today!“ the crowd cheered and claps to Dara. Then Dara goes to the bar “One margarita please” she said to Bom. Bom noticed that Dara is not okay,  “Dara-ah… are you okay?” she asks, Dara smile at her, but Bom caught her sigh. “Hey don’t worry he’ll co—“ but before she finished a delivery man came and looking for Dara. “Sandara Park-ssi?” the delivery man asks Dara look back and “Yes?” she said, the delivery boy, gave her a bouquet of roses, and the card “Please sign here” the delivery man points. After she signed, she accepted bouquet of roses look at the card, she reads it aloud “Dear Dara, happy 5th year anniversary to your club love Jaejoong” after that she puts down the bouquet and left them “for those who wants it, keep it, or if you don’t like throw it away” she said.

She goes back to her office and shuts the door, she’s too tired of what is happening now. “How come he didn’t show himself to me? Why it has to be a flower?” she said as she face palm. Frustratedly scratch her head, then she heard the door opened “Who’s that?” she asks so calmly “It’s me Dara” Dara straighten up “Unnie… when did…. Why..” she utter as she see Gummy. “Well, how can I missed the fifth anniversary of the club where I work for? And how can I missed the free drinks?” she said as she laughs, Dara chuckles “I heard that the guy didn’t show himself again” she asks, Dara sighed and bows her head, “Don’t worry, you should think what should you do now to him” she said.

 After that it made Dara think on what she will do to Jae, it’s been a month since the met each other, and after that there’s no communication at all now. She sighed as she remembers all the happy memories that they have together. “Jae….” Her voice trailed off, as the tears started to fall down at her eyes.

 

“Bom unnie, will Dara unnie be okay?” Minzy asks as she clean the counter, she sigh as she waits for Bom to answer, “I don’t know too Minzy… Dara is a strong girl, don’t worry Gummy unnie already there” she said, but then she see Gummy already “Unnie!” she called her “What happened to Dara?” she asks, Gummy goes to the bar “give me margarita first” she said, Bom obliged and gave her a margarita “Dara seems to miss her man, but her man doesn’t want to see her, I told her that she should think on what should she do now to him” she said.  

Dara locked herself at the office and cries; she doesn’t know what to do, “Jaejoong, why are you even doing this to me? I love you so much but you’re hurting me so much. How could you?” she said as she cries so loud. Her room is soundproof so no one is going to hear her. “Just a bouquet of rose? That’s not what I want Jae, I want to see you, the whole you” she said again.

Minzy is worrying about Dara that made her go to the office and talk to her but the door is lock. She can’t hear anything except for the music that Chaerin is playing. She knocks on the door, “Unnie?” she called her but no one is answering her, ‘aigoo… soundproof room!’ she remembers. She knocks again but this time, the door opened “Minzy-ah, have you forgotten that you should press the button so that I can open the door?” Dara said. Dara wore her big eye glass so that her eyes won’t be noticeable but Minzy noticed it.

Dara is back to her normal appearance, back from being geek, “Minzy, I need a secretary now, can you recommend someone? Or ask Chaerin and Bom if they know someone” she said, “Unnie, are you okay?” she asks, Dara looked at her “Uhmm, yeah I am, why you asks?” she said, she reads the paper on her desk, signing some papers “Because you’re not at yourself unnie” Minzy said.

“I’m okay Minzy, but I badly needed a secretary can you please recommend a person? I need it on next week though so you guys have a week to look for my secretary” She said as she sign another paper.