Dream

In The Club

 

Then she thought she could just relax on her vacation, but she’s wrong. She couldn’t even blink an eye, always heaving a sigh, and staring at nothing. It was the phone call, how could she ever be at ease if someone knows her number and tried to threaten her. “Should I report it on the police? This is really creeping the hell out of me, but I guess this someone wants to play with me” she said to herself.  
 
She’s checking the ref when her phone rings again, she look at her phone to check who’s calling her, it was the unknown number, she sigh, but she didn’t answer it, she just let it rings until the caller got tired. It rings and rings; the unknown caller is definitely bugging her. She’s actually getting pissed on the phone calls.
 
Until she wants to sleep, the phone rings, it’s getting on her nerves already, she finally answered it, but she’s not speaking or greeted the caller, she heard him laughs on the other line, he’s really pissing her off, she heaved a sigh and finally speaks “What do you want?” she asked, he answered the question with one word that made her shivers “You” after that he ended the call.
 
She couldn’t sleep at all, wondering who the caller is. How come he knows her number? There’s a lot of questions, it’s already 3o’clock in the morning; she is really bothered by that caller. Slowly she fell asleep as she keeps on thinking what is happening to her.
 
-
 
“Wake up Sunshine!” I groan as the sun shines through me, it’s hot but still you can feel the coldness of the room because of the AC. I got up and went straight to the bathroom to wash my face. As I’m going to bed again, I saw a man leaning on the door with his crossed arms on his chest, he pouted “you ignored me” but again, I ignored him.
 
I decided to ordered for breakfast, after 5 minutes or so, the doorbell rings as the hotel staff informed “Ma’am here’s your order of breakfast for 2” he said, I was about to stand up when he offered himself “I’ll get it”. I waited for him as he serves the food also, “Here you go” he said as he placed the food in front of me. He sits in front of me, I looked at him, his view is not clear, but I’m sure that he is happy, I finally asked him “Why are you happy?” he stopped on what he is doing and looked at me again, he then gave me smile, a smile that says I will surely remember it whatever happens, the scene is becoming unclear as I heard him answer “Because you’re mine already.”
 
I got up, to my surprise it was just a dream no a nightmare, “Who is he?” the first thing I said in the morning, I looked at the clock and it’s already 12:08 in the afternoon, I’ve slept 9 hours and within that I had a nightmare. Then I remember the smile, I shiver when I remember it, “I can’t see his face at all, but I’m sure his smile, his smile tells me that I will never forget it, but I’m sure he’s petite and had this blonde hair, a tall person also and had a tattoo on his am” as I remember, then I remember the person who’s been calling and remember what he just answered me “You” and the phrase on my dream “Because you’re mine already”.
 
-
 
She wants to connect the person who’s been calling her and the person on her dream; they have the same message as much as she thinks about it. Then her phone rings, fortunately it’s a text message, she heaved a sigh to the thought that it would be then unknown caller, she open the message, when she read the message her eyebrow raised “He did not call but he texted me, and telling me that he wants to see me?” she said “he got some guts huh?” she continued, he is really getting pissed to this unknown person, she dialed his number “what do you want? Who the hell are you!?” as soon as he answer the call, she heard him chuckles that made her really pissed she cursed him “I’m not gonna see you, you ing son of a ” she lost it, she hung up, her breathing is not normal already her heartbeat is fast. Her phone rings again, a message from him:
 
Sender: Unknwon
 
Message: 
 
It’s fine if you don’t want to go and meet me, but I will keep on bugging you until you decide to meet me. =)) this is getting more fun!
 
She gripped her phone “This person” she sigh “I will not bring my phone, will continue on my vacation” she calm herself.
I actually don’t want to think about what just happened to me back in hotel room, as much as I don’t want to go back at there but hell, where am I going to sleep after this walk? But then as I continue on walking to a park, a fountain that caught my eyes, it’s beautiful, I never seen such a beautiful fountain in whole life. I sit on a nearby bench, feeling the peacefulness of the place “Finally” but then I remember the words again, “that has nothing to do with me now, I just want to have a peaceful mind” I said to myself. But it keeps on repeating in my mind “You” and “Because you’re mine already” and most especially his smile, his smile.
 
I just couldn’t forget about his smile, what’s with his smile anyway, then she remembered it again “Okay that’s creeping me out” she said to herself as she let a defeated sigh. “I gave up, I couldn’t find a peace of mind her either, I keep on thinking those annoying thing”
 
-
 
She decided to eat to a fine dining restaurant, since she is dressed well, a green cocktail dress with a black doll shoes. She thought that she could find peace of mind also in the fine dining restaurant but she’s wrong, it was full of couple who’s celebrating an event of their lives, she can’t blame them, it’s a fine dining restaurant after all.
 
“Table for 1, no reservation” she said to the hostess, the hostess checked the list “Your name please” she said “Park Dara” she said waiting for her “Ma’am, if you would like to wait for a couple minutes we will just clean and prepare the table” she politely asked as she waits for her answer, she’s not that hungry and she’s not in hurry at all so that would be fine with her “I guess so” she smiled “Kevin” she called a waiter “Can you assist Dara-ssi to the waiting area?” she said as so-called Kevin waiter smiled and assist her to the waiting area.
 
She’s waiting patiently at the waiting area, as she checks her bag to get her phone, after a minute of looking for her phone she realized that she didn’t bring it, she hissed as she remember it. 
 
“Dara-ssi?” she looked and saw Kevin, she gave him a smile “Yes?” she asked “You’re table almost prepared Dara-ssi, would you like to see the menu already?” he asked her, “Oh no, I would prefer to order it when I’m at my table already” she said, he bows politely and leave her again, and after a minute he came back to assist her in her table.
 
She seats on the chair and in front of her Kevin showed her the menu “Just call me up Dara-ssi if you already have an order” he bows down and leave again ‘Such a nice waiter’ she thought.
 
She had an order when Kevin came with a cocktail drink “Ma’am” as she place it infront of her “But I didn’t order this” she was confused “A guy ordered it for you” he explained, she creased her eyebrows “Don’t worry Dara-ssi, I assure you nothing was being put there” he assure her “Who’s the man, if I ask?” she looked at Kevin “He doesn’t want to reveal himself by me Ma’am, but he said that he’ll formally introduce himself to you later on, may I take my leave now Dara-ssi” he asked, Dara is confused, she just nodded and still thinks of it.
 
-
 
Her food came, but it bothers her, the cocktail, unfortunately, she hasn’t drank it yet, her feeling not at ease. “Can I get a glass of cold water?” she asked, the waiter bowed down, waiting for the water she eyed the cocktail drink, she wonder what kind of cocktail drink is that as the waiter place the water “Where is Kevin?” she asked “Can you please get him” she asked the waiter who seemed to be confuse.
 
“Dara-ssi?” Kevin let her inform his presence as he said her name. She looked at Kevin and smile “May I ask what kind of cocktail is this?” she asked “It’s a Fruit liqueurs Ma’am it’s Manzana Verde” he said, “When I’m going to meet the man who ordered this drink to me?” she asked again, don’t get wrong, she’s not drunk, she is just curious about this and the person who ordered it but, Kevin didn’t answered her but he just gave her a smile, he slide out, she’s furious about he didn’t answer and leaving her, but then a man coming closer to her, it’s not clear “Kevin who is he?” she then asked “I can’t see him” she continued.
 
She really couldn’t see the person who’s coming closer to her, her heart beat is beating fast as she breath not normally, she’s sweating and fidgeting, she’s nervous, she look intently to the person, but all she can see is his smile a smile that she will never ever forget and as she slowly closes her eyes.
 
-
 
“Oh ” the first thing she said as she woke up.