Break Up ... Break Down

In The Club

 

The music started again, the two remaining contestant, we’re facing each other and swaying on the beat of the music, “We only have 3 rounds here, you two should have 2 wins for you to have the prize” Chaerin explain, Lee Hyori and the guy looked at her and just nodded on what she had explain, “I will giving you 5 mins to dance on the center, you will know that your time is done when I changed the music already” she continued. The music started, the crowd cheered, the noise from there we’re heard from Dara’s office.

Chaerin started the music with a y beat, as Hyori smirked thinking that it’s her forte, the crowd cheered and howled as Hyori teasing them to her y body. The guy, looked at Dara again, his looked have this confidence and telling her that he will win it, telling Dara to confront him and in the end of this mini competition.

The music changed, the guy started to dance, the crowd cheered especially the ladies, they we’re all cheering from him. Dara noticed that the ladies are all eyes on him while he dances. “I must say, he is a good dancer” she said to herself as she caught again his eyes, Dara now wonder what is this guy needs from her.

Dara smirked on what she’s seeing, she doesn’t know whether to like it or not, “I’m impressed” she said to herself, she took as sip on her Joe Gilmore’s Lorraine (a/n: It’s a cocktail beverage). ‘Should I personally congratulate him and ask him what he wants from me?’ she thought, then In Na comes in giving her another set of papers, “I’m sorry Dara, here’s another file of proposal paper from company called Blackjack Co.”  In Na informed her, she’s about to go when she remember something “Oh Dara…” then she gave her a piece of paper” she handed the paper to Dara and leave.

“Dara, there is someone here you need to see and he’s with somebody” she reads, her heart beats so fast, she don’t if she wants to go down or not, she can’t even looked at the glass, she’s too scared on what will she see. She drank all the remaining Joe Gilmore’s Lorraine in one breathing. She takes all her courage and brave with her, she wears her glass so no one could actually know her and in that, she stands and left her office.

At the bar, seeing Bom and Minzy looking at the very person so intensely and deadly, the person is so calm and smiling at them, telling something to them, she goes closer to them, “why hello there mister Kim Jae Joong, also known as my boyfriend” she said, Bom and Minzy felt the coldness of her tone “Sweetie! Long time no see!” he said nonchalant, he was about to hug her when she shrugged him off “Hey what’s wrong?” he asked, he puts his hands down, “nothing is wrong Kim Jae Joong” she said, Jae Joong furrowed and he is confuse now, ‘Why is she treating me so cold?’ he thought, “Well think about what you’ve done Jae Joong, think about it” she said “Can I have another Joe Gilmore’s Lorraine” she ordered. ‘is she a psychic? A mind reader?’ he thought again, “if you’re thinking if I’m a psychic or mind reader, well you’re wrong, your impressions say it all that’s why” she said as she take her glass, she look sideways and she see “Yo!” he gave her a little salute and a big smile, “You’re too rude to Jae” he said to him, Dara smirked “well, it’s his fault Seunghyun ssi, that’s why I’m rude with him, and why are you here?” she asked, “I guess my long time friend don’t want to see me” he said in a joke manner. She took a sip and finally faces him “Well, I don’t know you already my club that’s why…do you really miss me or you’re just hitting with my crews? Specifically with Bom” she said.

Dara enjoys the company with her long time friend, Choi Seunghyun, who’s hitting with Bom, they share jokes and laughs to each other, not minding Jae Joong in front of her, “You never change Seunghyun… you never change” she said, but then Jae Joong stands and grab her, “hey!” she protested “don’t, or you’ll make a scene and we need to talk” he said as they going to her office.

He toss her inside the room and locked the door, as soon as she heard the ‘click’ sound she her heart begun to beat fast, “Why are you acting like that?” he begun to talk, Dara looked away, Jae joong is already heating up “as much as I don’t want to hit yo—“but before he could finish it, Dara face him “Why don’t you?” she said, he hissed, he really don’t know what to do with her now, “You wanna know why I’m acting like this?” she smirked, “For goodness sake Dara, I’m dying to know what’s wrong!” he half shouted to her, Dara scoff and looked at him intently “Why are you doing this to me Jae?” he straighten up as soon as he heard her asking it, he gave her a confused look “Why are you hurting me?” she asked again, “Hu-hurting you?” he said, then she looked away, he noticed that she’s wiping her tears, “think about it Jae, think about it” her voice trailed off.

After one minute of thinking, he remembers all the things he have done, there’s nothing actually, “But I gave you a bouquet of roses” he said, Dara looked at him, “A bouquet of roses won’t and never will cheer up me Jae Joong” she said, “I was so busy at that time, my boss we’re pressuring me so hard” he explain more, “Stop explaning Jae” she said, “I had enough Jae… you’re hurting me so much, I just can’t go on with this relationship already, you already gave me motive of stopping this relationship, and maybe… maybe this is the right time” she said as wipe her tears again, “Dara… I didn’t mean to… I love you very much, you know that right?” he said as he walks towards her “but do you know you hurt me so much too?” she asked “Don’t… don’t come near me Jae” she continued, Jae sighed in defeat, “I knew this time will come and it already came” he said, he looked at again at her “Do we really have to end this Dara?” he said, “But I really love you, I really do… I’ll make up with you” he continued, Dara hissed “You don’t have to say that Jae, the more you say it, the more my heart breaks” she said, I feels like nothing, “I fallen out of love because of your absences, where are you when I needed you? I tried calling you but your phone was off, why?” she’s already tearing, the tears means pain, the pain that Jae did.

“I’m sorry” he said, Dara can feel the sincerity but there’s nothing she can do now, she loved him but now, it’s nothing more than an acquaintance, “I’m expecting to hear that from you, but you never say it until I say my feelings, why is that jae? Is it hard for you to say sorry to me? Is hard to realize it?” she said.

‘I had enough of this drama, I had enough’ she thought, “I guess jae, you should go now, we’re done. Let’s call it off” she said “I know… I have no choice now, but remember this Dara, remember that I will have my revenge on you, you also broke my heart” he said to her, Dara furrowed her eyebrow, “What kind of man are you Jae? Planning to have revenge to his former girlfriend? Are you crazy or what?” she hissed, “Yes! Yes, I’m crazy in love with you, I don’t know what in the phrase of I love you, I really do that you don’t understand! This is a b*ll Dara, this is b*ll!” he became hysteric, “and what letter don’t you understand that I had enough of this? That I’ve been hurting for so long Jae? How many months do you plan on hiding yourself to your girlfriend who’s eager to see you?” she said, “don’t you understand a bit Jae? I’m hurting so bad! Is this not enough for you to notice it!! For goodness sake Jae, I don’t know what do now…” her tears won’t stop on falling, her breathing is fast, her heart beats fast also, Jae tried to calm her down, “It’s no use Jae, I hate you! Those events… It is really special for me and you’re not there, where we’re you?”

She locked herself in her room, crying her heart out, her phone rings as soon as the answering machine answers it, “hey what happened? I’m worried about you, let’s talk. Bom” “Unnie, are you okay? Please don’t do anything can harm you, Minzy” “Unnie-ah!? What the hell! That Jae got served okay? It’s alright we are all here for you, Chaerin” “Yo! Got the news, too bad, he really does love you, but yeah… Take care, you’ll be fine, Seunghyun” “Dear, I know it’s hard for you but, it will be okay, we love you. Gummy unnie” “so you broke up with your boyfriend? That’s sad, but that’s good for me! Surprised? Now you’re asking who am I and how did I get your number, it’s easy, I got connections and I the one who’s looking at your office, now, you’re thinking what do I want from you, my answer is? You will know it soon.” At that message, she shivered but not in fear, she was really amused on his acts, “Let’s see then” she said as she sniff.

The weather became nice to her, the rain started to fall, hearing some thunderstorms and the flash of the lightning’s shows the she is besotted at her bedroom, she is still crying her heart out, she already accepted it but this time she needed time for her to cry this and buried all the way.

She needed this time for herself, “then tomorrow, I’ll be fine, I’ll be fine, I’m sure of it” she said it to herself. She curled herself, saying “everything will be fine, I will be fine, It’s nothing now, I don’t love him anymore, I will get to chance to meet the person whom I’m going to marry tomorrow, tomorrow it will be a best day for me” she sigh “I know it’s difficult Dara but you need to be strong.”

Morning had come, the sun welcomed her, she looked at her clocked, it’s already 9:46 in the morning, she lifelessly stands, she felt dizzy, “did I really cried that much?” she said as soon as she face the mirror, “My eyes is so puffy” she touches it, “and I’m a bit pale” then she remember she haven’t had her dinner last night “Aigoo, this is bad” she said to herself.

She cleans her room right after she had her brunch. While removing the bed sheets, her phone rings again, she let it rings until the answering machine answers it, “Ya!” she already knew who’s calling her, “I know you’re already awake, goodness Dara, have you forgotten that we have a meeting today!? Don’t say that you feel so sick you needed a break! Don’t make excu—“ she holds up the phone “I don’t feel so sick but I needed a break, I know you understand me Bom, I really needed it, I’ll take you over the club for one week only, just this, give me this break Bom” she pleaded.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Please understand why I'm note diting my post, I've been busy and this only the time I got to have this updated. Please enjoy it. >< 

PS: Lorraine is my true name, and I was surprised to know that it's beverage Name also... specifically a cocktail drink. :D