Hot Topic

Oh My Noona

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Minhee imnida." Minhee introdueced herself to the class and smiled. Whispers began to fill the classroom about Minhee. The boys kept glancing at her and blushed. The girls were staring at her and squealing about how tiny and cute she was. Minhee finished her introduction and sat in the free seat in front of Kris and the other members. Minhee wowed everyone when her pronounciation was perfect in English.

"Very good, you may now take a seat."

"Wow." D.O whistled, "cute and smart."

"I know right..." Lay said.

Not only had Minhee impressed Exo, but also the other boys in class who were eyeing her with flushed cheeks.

Ehehe, looks like this school is gonna be fun. Minhee thought and giggled. The boys were chatting away with Minhee, trying to catch her attention when the bell rang.

RING RING RING!!!

Class had ended and the boys followed Minhee out of the class.

"Noona!!" Minhee heard from down the hall, she turned her head and was crashed into by Sehun. "Noona!! Kai hyung and Chanyeol hyung are bullying me!" Sehun faked a cry and pouted cutely.

"Oh my god, you should've seen it in class!" the two boys started laughing. "Sehun, he-"

"Shut up!" Sehun interrupted his hyungs and clamped his hands over their mouths as he turned bright red. The other members were confused but decided to shrug it off.

"Well, looks like my next class is Calculus." Minhee read as she glanced at her schedule.

"That's my class! Lucky~ Noona is in my class~" Sehun jumped around. His cheeks grew pink and he smiled to himself. Yay, I get Noona to myself! Sehun chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Minhee asked him as they walked to class together.

"Oh nothing~" He laughed again and put his arm over minhees shoulder and they walked to Calculus.