Infatuated

Oh My Noona

~Sehun's POV~

The bell had rung when Kris hyung pushed Kai, Chanyeol, and me to class and ran off with Minhee Noona and the other hyungs. I pouted and sighed softly. Boy was Minhee Noona pretty... She even smelled as sweet as she looked. Strawberries~ Wait! What am I thinking? I'm not a ert! I shook my head and walked in the classroom and sat down. I looked out the window and began thinking of Minee Noona again. I don't know why but she was different from other girls... She didn't fangirl over us and she...She's just to cute!! I juust wanna put her in my pocket and keep her there. I laughed to myself and continued to day dream when suddenly...

"Sehun...Oh Sehun... OH SEHUN, ARE YOU LISTENING??"

"What Noona?!?!?!" I shouted and stood up from my seat in surprise. "Huh..." I whispered when I saw I was facing the teacher who was shaking his head and massaging his temples.

"Sehun...Before you start dreaming about girls, why don't you pay attention to class first?"

Kai and Chanyeol hyung snickered and I sat back down slowly slumping into my chair. I covered my red face with my hands and didn't pay attention at all in class.

RING RING RING!!!

The bell rang and I dashed out the door with my stuff. I began picking up my pace when I saw Minhee Noona and the hyungs. "Noona!!" I shouted and practically crashed into her as I hugged her. "Noona! Kai hyung and Chanyeol hyung are bullying me!!" I faked a cry as Kai and Chanyeol hyung caught up. "Oh my god, you should've seen it in class!" they said through their laughter. "Sehun, he-"

"Shut up!" I cut them off and clamped my hands over their mouths while sending them a glare. The other hyungs eyed us weirdly but decided to ignore it. Thank god they didn't try to question anything...

"Well, looks like my next class is Calculus." Minhee Noona said and my mood brightened up.

"That's my class! Lucky~ Noona is in my class~" I cheered and jumped around. Yay, I get Noona to myself! I chuckled and grew pink.

"What's so funny?" Minhee Noona eyed me weirdly and asked.

"Oh nothing~" I sang and smiled and put my arm around her shoulder as we walked down to class together.