Lunch

Oh My Noona

~Minhee's POV~

2nd period passed by quickly which saddened Sehun who I had to part with.

"No! Noona!! I don't wanna leave you!!" Sehun cried as Kris and Suho dragged him away. I laughed at his childness and walked to Math. I was a bit sad that none of EXO was in my Math class but it was also a good chance to make new friends. I was a couple of feet away from the classroom when suddenly someone came out from the corner and bumped into me. I crashed into the ground and my books scattered across the floor.

"Omo! Mianhe!!!" a voice said to me. She held out her hand and I grabbed on, hoisting myself up. I looked up at the girl who was now staring at me with huge eyes. She was tall, but then again, everyone is practically taller than me."You're so short and cute!!!" she blurted out. My eyes widened and I just stared at her. Not like what she said was anything new or shocking, but she was so blunt. "Oh... Mianhe... I have a habit of being blunt and dense. Not only that, I'm also a huge clutz." her face reddened in embarrasment and quickly picked up my books and handed it to me. I giggled at her behavior and smiled.

"It's ok, you're cute too." I said. I recieved my books from her and said. "I'm Park Minhee, and you?"

"C-Choi Jieun." She stuttered and smiled.

"Are you going to math?"  I asked her.

"Yeah!"

"Great, me too." I linked arms with her and walked into class with Jieun. "You can be my first friend here!"

Jieun's face reddened and smiled a huge grin at me. "Ok!"

 

I sat by Jieun after the teacher made me introduce myself to everyone. Class was as boring as it was in the states so I decided to talk to Jieun. We giggled and had fun. I learned many things about her. She liked anime and manhwas and was a complete nerd! In a cute way that is, she had a brother who was in the entertainment business too, Choi Minho I think it was? She said he was a senior here and that we could see him in the halls sometime. We had a lot in common, we liked to draw and sing and dance. We talked forever until the bell rang.

"Do you want to eat lunch together?" Jieun asked me.

"Sure! I'd love to!" I smiled and patted my stomache. "I'm starving! My poor belly wouldn't stop growling." I pouted. Jieun laughed as we headed out of the classroom and headed towards the cafeteria.

"Noona!!" I turned around and saw Kai and Sehun running towards me. "Let's eat lunch!!"

"No." I said firmly.

"Eh?? Why not?? Eat lunch with us!! Please Noona!!" they pouted and begged.

"No, I'm eating with my new friend Jieun." I stuck my tongue out and hugged Jieun's arm.

Sehun and Kai exchanged glances and nodded at each other. "Ok then... I guess we'll just have to use force..." they smirked. Kai pried me off of Jieun and Sehun lifted me off the ground and started running towards the cafeteria. "Sorry Jieun noona!" they yelled behind them, leaving a dumbfounded Jieun.

"KYAAAAAA!!" I screamed and covered my eyes. I heard Kai and Sehun laugh as Sehun settled me down into a chair at a table where the rest of EXO was sitting. I pouted and puffed up my cheeks.

"Aigoo, Noona please don't be upset, we just wanted to spend lunch with you since it's your first day here." I sighed and decided to let the matter go.

"Ok I guess..." Chanyeol ruffled my hair as he settled a lunch tray down in front of me. "Eat up Noona! I know how your stomache is~" he teased and poked my stomache. I blew a raspberry at him and began eating. 

"When is your birthday?"

"How old are you?"

"Which one of us do you like best?"

"Where are you staying in Korea?"

They bomboarded me with questions as I ate. I swallowed my food and giggled. "Let's see..." I said. "I was born on March 1. I'm 23 years old and out of all 12, I say Sehunnie is the best." (yeah I know that's way too old for highschool but its for the sake of the story :P) I said sticking my tongue out at a shocked Chanyeol. Sehun was jumping around happily until Chanyeol glared at him. I laughed at their childish behavior. "And about living conditions... I have none. I haven't picked where to stay yet."

"What??" Kris, Suho, and Xiumin asked worriedly. "Then how about you live with us, EXO?" Xiumin suggested.

"Eh? But I don't want to be a burden..." I trailed off.

"No burden at all! You can totally live with us Noona!!" Sehun, Tao and Kai chorused and grabbed my hands.

"Well... ok I guess." I sheepishly smiled.

"Oh yeah! I'm gonna live with Noona again!" Chanyeol fist pumped in the air causing the whole table to laugh.

I'll be living with 12 boys... I thought and began to eat again.