Home Room 206

Oh My Noona

"Noona...NOONA?!?!" The 11 boys shouted in shock with their mouths gaping open at Chanyeol.

"Hehe, yep!" Chanyeol grinned like a goof and hugged Minhee tighter.

"annyeonghaseyo, Park Minee imnida." She smiled at them and waved. The boys were in awe over her beauty and was silent. "...Ahem..." Minhee coughed, gaining their attention. "I'm Yeolie's Noona!" Minhee beamed and made a 'V' sign with her hands. Her voice was even more angelic than it was on the phone yesterday.

"But she's so small and cute though!!!" The members argued. "She's so short compared to the giant!!"

Minhee pouted and furrowed her brows. Aegyo was spilling everywhere from her. "Well excuse me for being small!!" Her voice was cute even when she was angry. The members laughed and ruffled her hair. They introduced each member to her and began chatting away.

RING RING RING!!!

"Oh that's the bell, we gotta go." Kris said. "What class are you in by the way?"

"Room 206." Minhee answered.

"Hey, that's our homeroom." Kris smirked.

"So that means you're a senior too?" Xiumin asked and bounced up and down.

"No duh." Luhan said and whacked the back of Xiumin's head lightly.

"Owie..." Xiumined faked a cry.

Kris eyed Suho, Lay, Xiumin, and Luhan. They exchanged glances and grinned smugly. They grabbed Minhee's wrist and ran away from the younger members. "We're stealing your precious Noona!!" they shouted loud enough so Chanyeol could hear.

"What?! HEY!! DON'T TOUCH MY NOONA!!" Chanyeols deep voiced boomedd through the hallways followed by the older members laughs.

"Well, we're here." Xiumin wiggled his eyebrows and smiled.

"Thank you Baozi!" Minhee poked Xiumins cheek and stepped into the classroom. Xiumin's cheeks glowed pink and smiled even more.

"Calm down, lover boy, it's too early to get your feelings jumbled up." Suho joked and put his hand on Xiumin's shoulder and walked into the classroom with the others.