Here Comes Noona

Oh My Noona

"Where's Chanyeol?" Kai yawned and ran his fingers through his hair. Everyone was getting ready for school and Chanyeol was no where to be found.

"He left early, I guess." Sehun shrugged and put on his jacket.

"Hm...Weird, he's usually always late for school."

"Whatever, c;mon kiddos, lets go!" Kris said as he pushed everyone out the door and grabbed his bag.

~At School~

"Hey, theres Chanyeol hyung." Sehun said as he pointed at the lockers.

"You're right...but who's that girl he's with?" Baekhyun asked as he peeked over the maknae's shoulder.

"What? A girl??" These words caught the attention of the boys and they started crowding by the entrance.

"Hey, didn't Chanyeol say his sister was coming today?"

"That's his sister?! She's so tuny compared to that giant!"

"C'mon! Let's go see!!" All 11 boys ran towards Chanyeol and glomped the girl standing next to him.

"Kyaa!" she shrieked.

"WELCOME TO SM ACADEMY!!! WE ARE EXO!!" They chanted and squeezed her tighter.
 
"Let go of me!!" she struggled to say as she was crushed into their massive bear hug.
 
"Chanyeol! How come you didn't tell us that you had such an adorable younger sister??" the members yelled.
 
"That's 'cause I don't." He smirked and looked at his foolish hyungs. 
 
"Huh?" all of the members were confused and loosened their hug.
 
"That's my older sister. Park Minhee Noona. Chanyeol grinned smugly and hugged Minhee with his chin resting on her head.