Surprise!

Oh My Noona

"Hyung!" Chanyeol yelled as he ran towards Suho and the other Exo members.

"What's the matter, Chanyeol?" Suho asked as Chanyeol put his hands on his thoghs and was now panting like a wild dog.

"My...my...sister...is transferring to our school!" Chanyeol said in between breaths. "I haven't seen her in so long! I'm just so happy!" His grin reached from ear to ear.

"Your sister is coming to SM Academy?"

"Wow! Is she pretty?"

"Is she cute?"

"Does she like bubble tea?" the other members bomboarded him with questions and fantasized the rumored sister.

"Careless, careless. Shoot anonymous, anonymous. Heartless, mindless. No one. who care about me?~" Chanyeol's phone rang and he looked to see who the caller was. "It's her!!" he shouted and jumped up and down with Baekhyun. "Shh!! Shh!! EVERYBODY SHUT UP!!" Chanyeol yelled as he answered the call. The others looked at him dumbfounded and hushed in silence. "Yobosayo?" He asked. 

"Yeolie! It's me!" an angelic voice came from the phone and perked up everyones ears.

"Back up!" Chanyeol yelled in a whisper as he pushed away his friends.

"I'm in Seoul already! Don't forget to show me around tomorrow, arraso?"

"Ah, ne~" Chanyeol hung up his phone after a few goodbyes and turned to his fellow group members. His smile had grown even huger, if that was even possible, and hugged them.

Ring Ring Ring!!!

The school bell rang and students began rushing out to the exit.

"C'mon, lets go back to the dorm!" Chanyeol yelled as he raced out the doors. He hummed to himself and hugged his phone. My sister's coming back! He thought to himself.

The other members were left confused by Chanyeol, but him being the happy virus he is, it wasn't anything too surprising. They shrugged it off and ran to catch up with Chanyeol.