5~

Hold My Hand

        Soohwa woke up the next morning to the bright sunshine, she took a quick shower and put on a tie-dye shirt and black shorts. She put on her white flip-flops, did her hair and make-up and then put on her black hat and sunglasses, she looked in the mirror 'I look so good.' she commented to herself. She pulled her phone out and texted: 

S: Wanna meet up?
?: Now?
S: Yeah, we can meet at the bus stop
?: Sure, I'll meet you there in half an hour?
S: Sounds good~ 
?: See you soon

 

        The bus pulled up and she got on and looked around looking for her date. She was pissed at how Bobby treated her and she felt this was the best way to distract her, he was older, more mature, and funny. Everything Bobby wasn't. The perfect antidote.
        "Soohwa," He smiled and waved and she went and sat next to him.
        "Hey."
        "Hey." He said back.
        "So where are we going?" She asked him.
        "We're going on an adventure," he smiled.
        "What?" she laughed at him, "An adventure?"
        He simply nodded, "You'll see."
        "What's with the bag?" She asked and looked at his side. A small black bag was sitting next to him.
        He looked down at it and answered, "It's for the adventure." he smiled and she looked at him with a confused expression, 'Well this should be interesting.' She thought to herself.

 

        They sat in an awkward silence both stealing not-so-subtle glances at each other. The bus stopped and Junmyeon stood up, "This is our stop." He told her and they exited the bus.
        "So what kind of adventure are we going on?" she asked, she felt like a middle schooler and it was excited.
        "Well," he said and reached inside his bag and pulled out an expensive looking camera, "we're going to take pictures of our adventure." He smiled.
        "What adventure?" Soohwa asked completely clueless.
        "We're going to 'go on an adventure' and take pictures," he smiled widely and then frowned when he saw her confused expression, "Too weird?" He asked. She simply laughed, 'He's too cute.'  
        She shook her head, "No, not at all, I guess I'm just a bit confused." She smiled at him and he grinned. 

        "Alright what is the first part of our adventure?" She asked smiling widely. 
        He smiled and led her to the park. "Close your eyes," he commanded and sat her down. Soohwa closed her eyes and waited.
        "What are we doing?" She asked.
        "Alright on the count of three you're going to imagine it's just the two of us and we're in Wonderland." He said softly.
        Soohwa laughed at him. "What are you talking about?"
        "One."
        "Oh come on Junmyeon." Soohwa whined cutely.
        "Two."
        "Junmyeon!" 
        "Three," he whispered in her ear sending shivers down her spine. "Welcome to Wonderland Alice," he said in English and Soohwa opened her eyes. She smiled at his childishness as everything was the same. Maybe the mature part about him wasn't true.
        "It's beautiful," Soohwa played along.
        "Shall we go explore Alice?" He asked and held his hand out. Soohwa couldn't help but smile and take his hand as he led her through the park. "Wow look at those giant mushrooms!" Junmyeon exclaimed, Soohwa giggled and wowed, playing along just for him. Junmyeon smiled as he pretended to play with a mushroom. She smiled softly as she watched him, he looked like a little kid with a big imagination. Soohwa didn't really mind that Junmyeon was eight years older then her, in fact, she didn't even really think about it, he was like a big child and it was adorable.

 

        Click!

 

        Soohwa jumped back to reality as Junmyeon's smile was behind a black camera, "Pretty."
        "Hey delete that!" She laughed and tried to grab the camera. He held it up high so that she couldn't reach it, "Hey!" she laughed again, "delete it!"
        "Alright, alright, I'll give you the camera for the rest of the day but you can't delete the picture," he suggested. Soohwa sighed and nodded, "Fine just give it back now." she ordered and held her hand out for him to put the camera in her hands. Soohwa looked through the pictures and found the one he just took of her. 'I don't look half bad' She said to herself and nodded in satisfaction. Soohwa looked towards Junmyeon who was already walking away, "Wait Junmyeon!" she yelled and ran after him.

 

        The entire day her and Junmyeon pretended they were in Wonderland; Soohwa was Alice and he was The Mad Hatter.
        "Alice we must kill the evil Queen of Hearts!" Junmyeon exclaimed to Soohwa.
        "Let us go Mad Hatter!" Soohwa said in a weird womanly low voice and they charged a squirrel.
        After ten minutes of chasing a squirrel Soohwa and Junmyeon left the park and began to walk down the road side by side.
        "Oh my gosh did you see those two bee's mating?" Soohwa laughed and Suho smiled.
        "Yeah," he laughed, "hey wanna get some food?" he asked and pointed at a restaurant. Soohwa smiled mischievously, 'He looks kind of good.'

 

        Click!


        The lighting was perfect making his hair appear to be crimson red, his eyes had a burst of bright color and not the dark brown they actually look like in real life, his adams apple was apparent in the picture and the way his hand was positioned pointing at the restaurant. He was in high definition while everyone moving behind him was a blur. His lips were tinted pink and that's what really drew her in. She giggled at the photo as Junmyeon looked at her confused. "What was that for?"
        "I don't know you looked kind of different just now so I decided to take a picture," she smiled and then frowned slightly, "is that a problem?" 
        "N-no, I'm just not used to getting my picture taken that's all," he smiled. Soohwa smiled back at him as he asked her again: "Do you want to get something to eat?"
        "Oh no I have to go home, I have to do something tomorrow." Soohwa said with a regretful tone, she really did want to go to diner but she had to schedule a meeting with Minseok since their last plans fell through.
        "That's okay, I'll walk you home." He offered.
        "Oh no it's okay, I have to stop by the grocery store anyways." Soohwa explained. She wasn't trying to get rid of him, if anything she would have loved if he went with her but she really did have so much to do and she didn't want him to be bored.
        "Alright, well get home safe," he smiled warmly.
        "Thanks, I'll see you Monday." Soohwa said with a wave and they parted ways.

 

        It was about five-o'clock. Soohwa was whistling as she strolled the streets, she smiled and casually looked inside a window and saw a boy dancing, 'Wow he's good.' she thought to herself as she stared at the hooded boy. He did a dramatic spin resulting in his hoodie falling off. "Jongin?" Soohwa looked at him shocked. "I didn't know he danced." she said out-loud to herself and continued to watch him. He continued to dance, a dance that she couldn't explain but there was a part where he grabbed his crotch. It was kinda y. 
        Jongin stopped dancing and wiped the sweat off of his forehead. Soohwa walked in and smiled, "Hey Jongin."
        He turned around, "What are you doing here?" 
        "I was just walking back from the grocery store and I saw someone dancing and it just happens to be you," Soohwa smiled sweetly. "Are you heading home?" she asked as he picked up his bag.
        "Yeah, are you?" He asked.
        She nodded, "Wanna walk home together?"
        He looked at her questioningly then sighed, "Fine."

 

        They walked out of the studio and Jongin turned around and locked the door and they began to walk back home.
        "So, I didn't know you danced." Soohwa attempted to make small talk with Jongin but he was silent for a few seconds before finally answering her.
        "Yeah, I have been for a while."
        "Nice! You know you're pretty good," she complimented him and he just stared at her.
        "I know." 'Oh my gosh he's so cocky!' she yelled at him in her head but just smiled awkwardly on the outside. "So how are you and your boyfriend?" Jongin asked.
        "Oh, we broke up." Soohwa nodded indefinitely, "but wait, how did you know I had a boyfriend?" She looked at him confused, she never remembered telling Jongin about Bobby.
        He looked at her with a blank expression, "You're not too chocked up about it or anything,"
        She shook her head, "Not at all, he was cheating on me."
        "I can see that," he said, not sounding sorry in the least. 
        "What's that suppose to mean!" she yelled as they reached the apartment building. 
        "I mean, you're always budding into others business maybe he felt suffocated." Jongin must not have realized what he was saying and how it was affecting Soohwa seeing as he spoke so nonchalantly about his theory. Soohwa remained quiet as they walked up the stairs and stood in front of their doors, "Bye." Jongin said and opened his door.
        "Jongin!" Soohwa said suddenly causing him to turn around, "Can I watch you dance again?" She asked hopeful.
        He paused for a second then nodded, "I guess I can cut you some slack since your boyfriend cheated on you. Besides you've already forced yourself into my life. Bye," He said and went into his apartment quietly.
        She sighed and walked into her house, she went on the couch and just sat there and cried, "Why, why did he cheat on me? What does she have that I don't." Soohwa whispered and cried her eyes out.

 

Jongin opened his door slightly and heard everything. He sighed and went back inside.