4~

Hold My Hand

        Bobby and Soohwa sat down in the red velvet colored booth, "So what's wrong Bobby?" she asked.
        "Let's get some drinks first." He said and got up and walked to the bar.
        The bar was rustic looking, with red booths and wooden tables. There were stains and cracks in the floor -most likely from vomit and bar fights. There were pictures all over the walls along with bottles on shelves. There was hardly any light. It also smelled of smoke. The stench filled the room as Bobby came back and put a glass of beer in front of Soohwa, "Thank you." she said as he sat down.
        "So what's wrong?" She asked him as she took a sip of the beer. She never did like beer, she never even like alcohol but her best friend, Anji loved alcohol and always wanted to go to clubs so she made them fake ID's.
        "Soo, I have to tell you something . . ." He trailed off and stared at the ground. He looked uncomfortable, his foot was bouncing underneath the table causing ti to shake. The last time Soohwa had seen Bobby like this was when he told her he loved her and was leaving his last girlfriend for her.
        "Okay . . ." She stared at him confused. 'Is he going to propose?!'
        "We can't be together anymore," he said simply.
        Soohwa laughed, "It's not April Fool's day, Bobby."
        He stared at her with cold eyes, "I'm not joking."
        "What? Why?" she asked, trying not to sound pathetic. Everything she knew, her first love. It wasn't happening! It couldn't! She wouldn't believe it...
        "Well I'm-"
        "Hey babe." A woman said and kissed Bobby on the lips right in front of Soohwa!
        "Not now!" Bobby hissed, "I haven't told her yet!"
        "Oh what's the problem she knows now," the girl smiled 'innocently'.
        "Um . . . Soo this is Abby, she's an American. I met her in college." Bobby explained.
        Soohwa scoffed in shock, "What?! Were you cheating on me!?" she yelled. No one paid attention to her since yelling was normal in a bar. How dare he, she was in love with him and he was throwing her away like he did to his ex. 
        "I wouldn't really call it cheating-"
        "Oh yea? Then what would you call it?" Soohwa yelled at him, her anger had completely taken over.
        "Oh shut up, we hadn't seen each other in three months and I have needs, besides I like Abby." He said in a serious tone.
        "Please she dresses like a and love should stand no matter the distance!" Soohwa sneered as she looked her up and down, judging her in her short skirt and overly tight tank top that let her bobs hang out over-top. Soohwa normally wouldn't have said a thing but something had come over her and she couldn't help but lash out on the girl.
        "At least I can keep a man," Abby said and hung on Bobby's shoulder.
        "At least I don't sell my body." Soohwa retaliated.
        "Soohwa stop!" Bobby scolded, "I love Abby and I want to break up with you."
        "Get out!" Soohwa yelled.
        "It's a bar you can't kick me out!" He laughed.
        "Leave me alone!" She shrieked.
        "Sir, I think the lady wants you to leave," A man dried his hands and threw a dish towel over his shoulder.
        "Bud out," Bobby hissed and turned back to Soohwa.
        "Sir," the man said and put his hand on Bobby's shoulder, "the lady asked you to leave."
        "I said. Bud out." Bobby stood up.
        "And I said leave," the man said a little more forceful this time.
        Bobby punched the guy in the face, "Piss off!" He yelled.
        "Bobby stop!" Soohwa yelled and stood up. The man got up and punched Bobby in the mouth making him stumble back. People started to stare and others were cheering on Bobby and the mystery guy; even making bets!
        Bobby glared at the guy and swung his fist but the man easily dodged it and punched Bobby in the gut, "Get him out of here." He told Abby. Abby helped Bobby up.
        "Babe let's go." Bobby glared at the mystery guy and walked out with Abby. People groaned handing others money as the mystery guy turned towards Soohwa.
        "Thank you," she said breathlessly.
        "No problem we get guys like that all the time, always cause problems with the ladies. Normally they're drunk."
        "Yeah, I guess he was cheating on me with the ." Soohwa frowned and looked at her beer.
        The guy sat down in the booth with her, "Well think of it this way, he cheated on you so easily, what makes that girl think he won't do the same to her?" He asked.
        Soohwa smiled at his words, "Thank you for those, words of wisdom." she bowed her head and he smiled.
        "No problem. Hey how about you come up to the bar, I'll buy you a drink." he offered.
        "Oh no, I'm not a huge drinker. Besides I don't accept drinks from guys at bars." Soohwa explained.
        "Then you won't like me." He smiled and went back to the bar. She looked at him with a confused expression and watched as he went behind the counter. She quickly got up and went to the bar, "What did you mean?" she asked.
        "Mean what?" He asked as he cleaned a glass.
        "When you said that I wouldn't like you?" Soohwa asked and sat down.
        "Well you said you're not a big drinker and that you don't accept drinks from guys at bars." He said.
        "So what, you're a drunk?" She asked, utterly oblivious to the situation.
        He chuckled and continued polishing a glass, " Open your eyes sweetheart, I'm a bar tender."
        "Oh-" She replied, coming to the realization.
        "See, as I said, you wouldn't like me." His smile was radiant, he sorta looked like a dinosaur but he was definitely attractive. 
        "Well I'll be the judge of that." she smiled, "I'm Soohwa and you?" 
        "Jongdae."
        "Nice to meet you, Jongdae." she said as she extended her hand.
        "Isn't it though," he smugly smiled and shook her hand. Soohwa laughed at his cockiness.
        "So Jongdae, how old are you?" she asked.
        "I'm twenty-two," he answered, "and you?"
        "Twenty-one." Soohwa lied smoothly.
        "Liar." He smirked.
        "I don't know what you're talking about." Soohwa asked, shocked, 'How could he know?'
        "There are lot's of high school students who come in here with fake ID's." He answered.
        She laughed nervously, "You gonna call the cops?" A little scared that he actually might.
        "No." He said and she sighed in relief.
        "Why not?" Not that she was questioning his choice but she was curious.
        "Because, you just found out your boyfriend was cheating on you, you deserve a break." He shrugged, "I was in high school once too, it was rough. You guys need a break." 
        "Thanks." Soohwa smiled.
        "No problem." He smiled.
        "Hey what time is it?" Soohwa asked.
        "He glanced at his watch, "Nine pm, why?"
        "Oh!" she exclaimed and stood up from the stool, "I have to go, thank you again," Soohwa smiled and ran out waving to Jongdae as she left.

 

 

        As Soohwa  ran down the street it finally hit her, 'Bobby was cheating on me!' she scoffed, 'how dare he!' she cursed under her breath as she walked onto the bridge over the water, not even watching where she was going bumping into someone.
        "Oh shi-" A man groaned and she heard something plop into the water. Soohwa turned around and looked at a furious man who was leaning over the bridge railing looking furiously. He turned towards her, "What the hell lady!" He yelled and threw his hands in the air.
        Soohwa winced as he yelled and bowed,"I'm sorry sir."
        "That was a ten-thousand dollar phone!" He yelled again.
        "I-I'm sorry," she apologized again.
        "How are you gonna pay for that!?" He yelled. "My father is gonna kill me!"
        "I-I can't..." she stuttered in fear.
        "I am going to end you." He said coldly and slowly. Her eyes went wide and she started to walk away.
        "Don't run away from me!" He yelled.
        "I'm not running away, I am calmly walking away from a crazy person." She said and continued to walk.
        "I'll find you!" He yelled.
        "No you won't!" She yelled back and turned a corner.

 

        "Master Sehun we must go." An older gentlemen said to the younger man.
        "Find out who that girl is." Sehun ordered.
        "Very good Sir." The man bowed and opened the limo door and Sehun entered.