3~

Hold My Hand

        Soohwa woke up to the smell of Bobby's sweet cologne. She smiled and dug her face deeper into his chest, "That was great, as always babe." He commented. Soohwa smiled at his comment and sat up.
        "I guess I better be going," she said.
        "Aw can't you just skip school today?" He whined as he sat up leaning on his arm. Even in the morning, his bed hair looked y and it took all of Soohwa's might to say no.
        "No, I'm new so if I start skipping now it would be bad," Soohwa pouted and stood completely . He smirked and his lips as he stared upon her.
        "Well at least if you come back like that." She scoffed and walked to the bathroom shaking her head.
        "I'm gonna take a shower. Don't you have classes today?" She asked from the bathroom as she turned the shower on.
        "Oh !" He yelled and quickly jumped up and put his boxer briefs on.
        "Be sure to change the sheets!" Soohwa yelled.
        "Okay!" He yelled back and ripped the sheets off the bed. Soohwa climbed into the shower and started to soak herself. 'I have a lot to do today,' she thought.
        "I'm leaving babe!" Bobby yelled from the front door and she yelled back a bye as best as she could. She heard the front door slam shut as she continued to shower.

 

        About twenty minutes later she got out of the shower and blow-dried her hair. She did her normal routine and before she knew it she was on the bus with Junmyeon.
        "Hey Junmyeon." Soohwa greeted. The bus wasn't as crowded that day as it was the day before.
        "Oh hey Soohwa, how was school yesterday?" He asked.
        "It was good, our math teacher postponed our test to today." she smiled.
        "I hope you do well. I trust you studied?" Soohwa giggled slightly as Junmyeon eyed her, "Is that a no?"
        "I...kinda forgot." 
        "And why's that?" Junmyeon reminded her of her older brother, he was always worried about her studies.
        "I got a new book."
        "What book?" 
        "Kill 'Em For My Love."
        "Ahh sounds like a romance."
        "It is, and it's by my favorite author, Jung Seomin!" Soohwa couldn't contain her excitement as she began to talk about the very in detail scene at the start of the book, as people gave her weird looks she began to realize where she was and covered , Junmyeon sat next to her chuckling like an old man.
        "You really are something, Soohwa." She giggled quietly as the bus came to a stop.
        "Bye Junmyeon," she smiled and began to walk away.
        "Wait, Soohwa!" He called to her and she turned around, "take my number." He handed her a slip of paper and she looked up at him shocked, "Text me so we can meet up." She nodded quickly and ran off the bus. 

 

        Soohwa started to walk down the pathway when she saw the same boy on the bike, he slowed down and got off his bike and began to walk next to her, "Hey I'm really sorry about the other day, I didn't see you at all this week so I couldn't apologize."
        "Oh no it's okay. Yixing was it?" Soohwa smiled. "You already apologized many times, it's really fine."
        "Are you sure?" He asked, still not sure that she was telling the truth.
        "I'm sure," she nodded. They walked together some time before Soohwa tried to break the ice. "Wah, I can't believe you're only 15. You look so much older!"
        "It's the drugs." He deadpanned.
        "What!" Soohwa looked at him with wide eyes. He couldn't be serious, someone so young being into that horrid stuff!
        "I'm kidding," he laughed.
        "O-oh." She realized that his jokes weren't that funny.
        They came to the gates and they stared at each other for a second as other students passed them. "Well then I guess this is where we go our separate ways." He smiled.
        "Well see ya around Yixing," Soohwa smiled.
        "Sit with me at lunch!" Yixing suddenly requested. Soohwa smiled sweetly and nodded before going the opposite direction.

 

        As she arrived to the classroom she sat down next to Chanyeol; she was five minutes early. She mentally patted herself on the back for not being late. "Hey Channy,"         Soohwa greeted Chanyeol with a smile as she grabbed her books out of her bag.
        "Don't you dare call me Channy again," he threatened with a glare.
        "Oh you don't like it?" She smiled at him.
        "Are you always this flirtatious?" He asked and she smiled once again in return.
        "Perhaps, but I have a boyfriend." Soohwa stated and turned her head away from him. She saw from the corner of her eye; Chanyeol, his lips and biting on it.
        "Hey!" He called at her.
        She turned to him and looked him in the eye, "What?"
        "Meet me out in the hall on the west wing when it's lunch time," it sounded more like an order than a request.
        "No."
        "Yes."
        "No." She said indefinitely.
        "Just do it okay! I have to show you something," he said.
        Soohwa sighed and nodded, "Fine."

 

        Class dragged on, as usual, but once it was over Soohwa quickly packed her bags. She was about to get up when she heard Chanyeol whisper in her ear, "See you at lunch." She glanced at him and he smirked walking out of the room.
        "Wow he's so full of himself." She scoffed and left the class room. As she walked out she walked into someone making them both fall.
        "Oh my gosh I'm sorry!" Soohwa apologized and helped him up, "Oh Luhan, I'm sorry," She apologized again once she recognized the doe-eyed boy.
        "No it's okay," he smiled and grabbed her hand and she pulled him up. "So how do you like our school so far?" He asked as he brushed his shirt off.
        "I actually like it, some of the people are amazing, and then some...well they're different."
        He laughed and tilted his head to the side, "Well I'm glad you like it."
        "Yeah thanks," She smiled, "well I guess I better get to my next class," 
        "Yeah," he said awkwardly, Soohwa nodded and was about to leave when he asked, "Hey, we're having this...thing."
        "A...thing?" Soohwa asked, tilting her head to the side.
        "Yeah, it's just a...thing." He said and scratched the back of his neck.
        "Care to be more specific of what this...thing is?" She chuckled lowly as she looked at the boy.
        "Well, we're having a festival at the school with all of the grades doing stuff, like having coffee shops, putting plays on, and there's even a part where we have races and stuff and all the money we earn goes to our senior trips." He explained and Soohwa smiled. 
        "Sounds fun. So it's basically a fundraiser." 
        "Yeah the student council is going to be making preparations so start getting ideas!" He exclaimed as the bell rang. "But anyways I just wanted to know if you'd be willing to help a bunch of us out with a coffee shop?" 
        "I'd be more than willing, just give me the details later, okay?" Luhan nodded.
        "We'd better get to class."

 

         As the class finished lunch time approached, Soohwa ignored Chanyeol's demand and met up with Yixing at lunch. He was sitting outside on a bench, Soohwa smiled and walked up to him and sat down, "Hi."
        "Hey," Yixing smiled, "I thought we could go to my friend's restaurant."
        "Isn't it against rules to leave school grounds?" Soohwa looked worried as Yixing smiled and winked at her.
        "Let's go!" He grabbed her hand and they snuck out through a hole in the back fence behind the school.

        They reached the middle of town where Yixing led Soohwa to a small dumpling shop where a man with wide eyes was cooking. 
        "Kyungsoo!" Yixing waved and the wide eyed man waved back with a wide smile. 
        "Aren't you suppose to be at school right now, Yixing?" Kyungsoo questioned with a side glance to Soohwa, "And who is this, a classmate?" 
        "This is Soohwa, I met her a little while back, she's joining me for lunch." 
        "You're cute." Kyungsoo commented flatly. Soohwa blushed and bowed saying a quiet thank you. "What year are you?"
        "I'm a third year." Soohwa responded flatly, Kyungsoo's eyes got bigger (if that was even possible).
        "Wow, Yixing, I'm impressed, never thought you could get an older girl." 
        "Don't you remember my old middle school teacher?" Yixing laughed.
        "Oh yeah Ms. Jung, she wasn't the brightest though, and she had the intelligence of a high schooler so you were practically on the same level." Yixing folded his arms and nodded.
        "True true." Soohwa stared in amazement. They seemed really close considering their age difference.
        "Say, Kyungsoo," Soohwa spoke up and he looked at her, "how old are you?" 
        "I'm nineteen."
        "Shouldn't you still be in school?"
        "I dropped out, I opened this dumpling shop so there's no need for school, I'm just going to work here for the rest of my life." 
        "His dumplings are the best in the country!" Yixing grinned excitedly and Soohwa giggled.
        "I mean, I wouldn't say that," Kyungsoo's cheeks were tinted pink as he continued with the dumplings.
 

 

        Soohwa was walking down the street after school when she heard someone yelling, "Alright turn your head a little!" She looked up and saw a guy with his shirt slightly ed, he was sitting on the ground and holding a skate board. his hair was wispy and he had pale like skin, he was very attractive! He was a model. At least that's what she was guessing from the man taking pictures of him.
        "Watch out lady!" Someone yell and before she knew it a basketball was heading her way, she quickly ducked and the basketball flew all the way to the model and hit him in the face.
        "Ow!" He cried out! Soohwa quickly ran over to him along with the camera man and some of the other people.
        "Oh my god I am so sorry!" Soohwa apologized, she was doing quite a bit of that recently.
        "God woman!" He yelled and held his face which was now beet red.
        "We can't use makeup to cover that up, it's black and blue" the makeup artist said.
        "I really am sorry!" Soohwa apologized once again.
        "." He cursed under his breath and stood up as the camera crew and makeup artist packed up.
        "I really am sorry, sir." Soohwa said as she tried to help him but he shoved her hands away.
        "Just don't touch me!" He said and held his hands up at his face. "You're gonna have to make up for this!" He said very seriously.
        "Yes sir." Soohwa squinted as he yelled.
        "Stop calling me sir!" He yelled.
        Soohwa moved back slightly, "Yes Si-" She stopped, not really knowing what to call him. She knew she messed up, a model is all about their looks and when he has a bruised face he wouldn't be able to get any jobs for a while. She ruined his career for the time being. 
        "God, just give me your phone," he ordered.
        "What?" She asked shocked.
        "Give.Me.Your.Phone." He commanded. Reluctantly, Soohwa took her phone out of her bag and handed it to him, "I'm taking your phone number, and you're going to be my slave, when I tell you to do something you will do it or I will press charges on you for damaging my face."
        "Oh o-okay," Soohwa said nervously. She was really in no position to try and negotiate. 
        "I'll text you in a few days, so be warned," Soohwa stood there in silence as she watched him, not walk but glide away from her all the way to his car. She shook her head and started to walk to the library where her and Minseok decided to meet.

 

        Once school was over Soohwa had gone to the library to meet Xiumin. She walked in and saw him sitting at a table, grinning she walked over to him and sat down. "Hey I'm sorry," she apologized, "but I have to run."
        "But you just got here." He looked confused.
        "Yeah, I don't have your number so I couldn't contact you." She explained. She could tell by the expression on his face that he was understanding.
        "It's okay, how about I give you my number now so we can easily contact each other." She laughed quietly.
        "Sounds good." After exchanging numbers with Minseok both of them went on their way.

 

        Just as Soohwa changed her clothes Bobby had walked in, "Hey," he said and she smiled as she went over and kissed him.
        "Ugh I am so happy to see you babe, it's been such a long day," Soohwa groaned as she closed her eyes and laid her head on his chest.
        "Hey, um, babe I have something I really want to tell you," he said and she looked up at him.
        "Yeah?" she asked.
        "No not here, let's go to the bar. You have a fake ID right?" He asked and she nodded, he smiled and took her hand leading her out. They went all the way to the bar downtown where he sat her down in a booth at the end and they started to talk.