Kyuhyun

By Tomorrow

{When it’s tomorrow…}

Kyuhyun was waiting for his bride at the altar again, for the fifth time.

Why fifth? Well, {Name} was known as the Runaway bride after she had ditched Kyuhyun at the altar four times.

Now as he waited for her, he was curious why she was constantly running away from him.

He didn’t have enough time to think on it because there was the girl he had fallen in love with.

As soon as she made it down the aisle to him, he took her hand and as the ceremony began, he leaned over.

“Not planning on running away, again?” he asked.

 

“What makes you think that?” she asked, feigning ignorance.

“I know you’re wearing sneakers.” He said.

{Name} gulped.

She had been planning to run off before the priest began asking questions, but Kyuhyun knew that.

The priest turned around and {Name} bolted.

 

Kyuhyun was not going to let her go without an explanation, so he ran after her.

 

He found her on a bench in the park close by, staring off at nothing.

“{Name}…why do you keep running away from me?” he asked, sitting next to her.

 

“Kyu…it’s never been you. I just…don’t have any friends in there. It’s all your friends, even people you know!” she exclaimed.

Kyuhyun chuckled. “Is that why you’ve been running?” he asked.

She nodded. “My parents couldn’t come at all, as well. You know that they live in Kyoto and flights from Kyoto to Seoul are expensive. They don’t have that much spare money, after putting my little brother through medical school.” She said, playing with the lace on her dress.

 

Kyuhyun took her hands into his. “If that’s the reason you keep running away from me and leaving me, looking stupid at the altar, then let’s just cancel the wedding here and move it to Kyoto.” He said, his tone of voice earnest and caring. He wanted to marry {Name} and he would do whatever it takes to marry her in the end.

 

{Name} looked up from her dress. “Really?” she asked, “You would do that?”

He nodded.

“Any guy would do that.”

 

A few weeks later, the wedding had been moved to Kyoto and most of Kyuhyun’s friends and family came. {Name}’s family and friends were there also and she was happy.

 

She slipped on the heels and looked at her father, who had tears in his eyes. “I’m glad you persuaded him to move the wedding.” He said.

{Name} laughed. “He was just getting tired of me running off every time.” She replied.

 

He led her down the aisle and Kyuhyun took her hand, beaming. He could tell that she was not intending to run off again and she smiled happily at him.

After what seemed like ages with all the vows, and formalities, they were finally married.

 

“You may kiss the bride.”

And Kyuhyun, always the cheeky maknae, did just that. He tipped {name} backwards and kissed her sweetly, savoring the kiss and at the same keeping it tame.

 

As he pulled back, he smiled at her.

{name} smiled back.

“Saranghae, Kyuhyun…” she said, hugging him tightly.

 

“Saranghae, {Name}.” he whispered into her ear, as he hugged her back.

 

{…We can only let love pass by..}