Yesung

By Tomorrow

{Sitting in the shop at the end of the road…}

Like many people, Yesung had a childhood sweetheart. However, whenever he tried to remember anything about her, he couldn’t. It seemed that she was wiped from his mind completely, aside from brief memories of her red scarf and her {hair color} pigtails.

 

He tapped the table top next to his coffee cup, deep in thought. How could he not remember her? How could it be that he had forgotten his first love?

As he thought to himself, the door of the coffee shop swing open and a petite girl walked in.

 

She had {hair color} hair that was pulled up into a ponytail on her head and a red scarf draped around her neck. Yesung looked up and his eyes widened a bit.

 

It couldn’t be her, could it? The ponytail, the red scarf…..It had to be a coincidence. He sighed and shook his head. He needed to remember her name. Then, he could figure out what happened to her.

 

“{Name}!” he heard a voice yell, and Yesung looked over to see who it was. There was no doubt in his mind that it was her. He looked away, when he noticed that it was her best friend. She probably had a whole new life, without him, without all the drama that he had endured, all the teasing that he had gone through.

 

He would leave her life alone, and hope that she was happy.

Yesung could not get away faster, however.

{Name} noticed him before he could leave.

 

“Jong-woon?” she asked.

So it was her.

Yesung turned to face her with a smile. “Yeah, it’s been a while.” He said.

 

“We have to catch up!” she exclaimed, dragging him off.

But yet, in a way, he was glad that he forgot her.

 

He could have another chance at making new memories with her.

 

{…I order a cup of missing you…}