Zhou Mi Part 2

By Tomorrow

{When it’s tomorrow…}

Zhou Mi came back to his hotel room, still thinking about the letter that he left on his bed. He had no idea how to respond to what is in the letter.

He picked up the sheet of paper and sighed softly to himself. A part of him hoped that {name} would wait for him, that she would give him another chance after everything had settled in his life.

 

He had lost her however.

 

Dear Zhou Mi,

Since you are reading this, it means that my mother has done her job and she sent the letter when I wanted it sent. After you broke up with me five years ago, I felt like my whole world crashed to the ground and ended. I was sad for a year, and I really hoped that you would come back and take back what you said about breaking up with me. I waited for a year for you.

You never came back though. Mother told me that I would end up throwing my life away if I kept on thinking about you and told me to get out of the house, find a new boyfriend and move on from the memory of you. I followed her advice and did so. Joo Hyung Lee reminded me a lot of you and we dated for two years.

I still waited for you the entire time though, hoping that you would come in like the knight in shining armor on a white horse, but I gave up that dream when I saw that you debuted as part of Super Junior M. I was afraid to seek you out... because of the way things ended between us. However, that’s when Joo Hyung proposed and I said yes.

For the longest time, I thought that it would be you that I would be walking down the aisle towards, but you weren’t even there. I sent you an invitation to the wedding, but it was just returned to me. You had a chance to take me back…steal me away, but the wedding went through.

Please, don’t be sad. You had no idea what was happening to me after our break-up. Mother was right when she said that I would end up throwing away my life for you. Joo Hyung is away at work right now, and I feel that I have to leave now. I did throw away my life for you. I still wait now…but you would not come, because you don’t know where I am.

Live your life. Forget about mine.

 

I will always love you, Zhou Mi. My heart has always been yours, even when I gave my body to someone else.

Love, {Name}.

 

He remembered that day that he got the wedding invitation. He didn’t even bother reading it. He just sent it back to her. Zhou Mi could not believe that the wedding was his chance to have her back, if only he had known earlier.

Zhou Mi looked at the envelope that the letter came in. There was something written on the back.

 

“She committed suicide shortly after writing the letter to you. It seemed that I was wrong to tell her how to live her life.”

 

That letter tore Zhou Mi’s heart apart and he felt tears on his cheeks.

Due to his idiocy five years ago, he ended the life of an innocent girl who loved him with all her heart.

 

He fell back on the bed, trying to fall asleep, but images of her haunted his dreams.

It seemed that he would never be able to forget her.

 

{…We can only let love pass by...}