05

The Story of Us

Author's POV

(Zinni Chanyeol Chen Jihyun)

On the next day. Zinni came to school with Chanyeol as he picked her from home. All students had know about Zinni and Chanyeol and of course many of them jealous with Zinni and Chanyeol. Zinni and Chanyeol had been called ZinYeol by others. They labeled as the most popular couple as everyone know that before this both of them number 1 enemies but now they become a couple. No one expected them to become a couple. Plus everyone startled when know that Chanyeol also picked Zinni from her house. They never expected that Chanyeol could be that romantic. Chanyeol and Zinni were walking to their class while held each other hands.

They reached at their class. They must get ready for Science Project discussion. During get ready for Science Project, there were moments between them. Zinni was preparing for the project, suddenly Chanyeol came from nowhere with a cotton candy. "Zinni-ah look what I have", Chanyeol shouted while running.

Zinni turned to see Chanyeol running at her with a cotton candy. "Cotton candy~~", Zinni took the cotton candy from Chanyeol happily.

"Eh~ why just one??", Zinni asked.

Chanyeol grinned and said "I want to share with you".

Zinni a little blushed at the moment. "Nae...let's eat it". Zinni gave the prettiest smile ever to Chanyeol.

 ( just at the way she smiles)

Chanyeol skipped a heartbeat at the moment saw Zinni smiling like that to him. Then they start to eat the cotton candy. At first one by one eat the cotton candy, but then they start to eat together. Chanyeol kept staring at Zinni while eating. It is look like that Chanyeol is waiting the right time to do something.

Zinni was eating the cotton candy. She doesn't realize that Chanyeol was staring at her. At a moment she ate the cotton candy with eyes closed, she not just feel the sweetness of cotton candy but something that soft and plump on her lips. She open her eyes and saw that Chanyeol's face right in front of her. That's mean Chanyeol was kissing her. Zinni wanted to release it but Chanyeol didn't let her go so Zinni closed her eyes and kiss Chanyeol back.

They continue kissing until almost 1 minute. Chanyeol pulled the kiss. "I like your lips", Chanyeol said.

Zinni was blushing and hit his shoulder but accidentally unbalance and fall on top Chanyeol. She quickly get up and continue setting all the things for the Science Project. Chanyeol just chuckling and get up to help Zinni.

 

Chanyeol's POV

After the Science Project,

"Oh my gawwd...I cannot believe it. We won. The Science Project we are number one". Zinni was so happy. She's jumping like a kid and hugged me.

"Nae. We won it. Let's go to the class". I said and then we went to our class.

We reach at our class suddenly I remember the incident before the Science Project. "Zinni-ah do you remember the incident just now, before the Science Project", I asked her.

Suddenly she choked and caughing. I said to my self "oh my god she was drinking water".

I quickly patted her back. "Are you alright Zinni. I'm sorry for making you like this".

"It's fine", Zinni drank a little.

Suddenly Chen and Jihyun come form nowhere. "ZinYeol!!! Look at this". I turned and saw Chen running to us while Jihyun walked at the back.

Chen was running to fast until he fall because cannot stop properly.

"Warghh!!!", Chen fall onto his back.

Zinni and I quickly get up to look at Chen while Jihyun already running to his boyfriend. "Chen are you alright", Zinni asked.

"Chen!!!", Jihyun helped Chen to stand up.

"Oh my precious ", Chen said while rubbed his .

I just facepalm. "So why are you two want huh?", I asked them.

"Ah thanks for remember me. Look at this", Chen took out a paper. We look at it.

" Hidden Star Talent?!?! What is that", Zinni said while tilts her head.

Jihyun explained "As you see our school is going to make a competition. Here we can show aour singing, dancing, acting, rap and more. So, Chen and I suggest for us to join. Here it state that we can join the competition either in solo or a group of two until four".

Chen added "So we want four of us to join it. What do you think?"

I said that it was a good idea while Zinni not saying anything. I poked Zinni "Zinni-ah".

She snapped "Ah..ah yes???".

Chen asking again "What do you think?"

"Ermm..It's look interesting but what can I show? I have none talent" She said.

I look at her. From her eyes I know she was hiding something.

"Just show anything that you can do. I know you must have at least 1 talent". Jihyun said.

 

Zinni's POV

I said to myself "Did she know that I truly have talent. No no no I never tell to anyone except my family". I continued talk to myself "I'm sorry guys but I must make sure that I won't join it as I already join it". I sighed and caught their attention.

"What are you thinking Zinni-ah", Chanyeol asked me.

I startled and grinned "Nope, nothing..hehe".

"Because of Zinni won't join us. It is alright only three of us?", Jihyun asked the boys.

Both of them fine about it. They named themselves as Pixxie. So now I will only become a watcher during the competition. I'm not really join it with other group but I have to make a performance. No one know that actually the mystery mask dancer and b-boy that well-known in Seoul is me. Yeah I'm well-known in Seoul but just in the name, my skills and also as a boy not girl, no one know it was me, this face and a girl. People thought me a boy because I always cover my hair and face when did performance.

I was on my way to a dance academy near my house. I went there because I have to practice for my performance. Actually I felt guilty as I couldn't with DaeJi and Chanyeol, they also going to practice today but I don't know where.

I reach at the dance academy. Actually one of my member is nephew of the owner Dance Academy. So we can use one of dance room to practice. Sometime we even help the teachers to teach the students. Even though none of them know about me. It's only my family, team and teacher know that I'm the Mystery Mask Dancer & B-boy. They sometime felt sorry to me because everyone thought me B-boy, a boy while I'm a girl which should be B-girl. But I'm fine.

I meet my team and we start to practice. In my team I'm not the only girl. I'm glad about it. I start to practice with my team. This time unlike usual as we need to sing to during our performance.

After 5 hours,

Finally the practice done. I had took my bag ready to get back. I waved to my team and went out. When it was walking near the shops, I saw DaeJi and Chanyeol came out from a restaurant. I quickly enter a shop so that they won't see me.

 

Chanyeol's POV

I just came out from a restaurant with DaeJi. We just done practice and stop at a restaurant to eat and drink after practice for hours. Now we are on the way to shopping mall nearby. We wanted to buy outfit for our performance. Right after we step out from the restaurant I saw a girl figure in front quickly went into a shop. Looks like she was hiding from someone. The girl figure look exactly like Zinni but I can't confirm it as the girl is covering her face with a cap. After pass her I look back hoping that the girl looking at my direction but I'm wrong the girl just walk to the other way. But the girl really remind me of Zinni. Who is she???

After 3 weeks,

It's the day. Today is the competition day. As usual I met Chen and Jihyun at class. We already where our outfit.

We also had practice for the last time but..Zinni still not here yet. Nowadays she's rarely with me. Everytime she was busy. Sometime I saw that she moved her hand in a rythym like she was dancing and sometime moving likes she was singing. She never like that before this it's like a sudden. Not just that, one of Faetextiq Crew member always search for her. I wonder why did member of popular B-boy crew in Seoul that also my school b-boy crew searching for Zinni. Zinni is a girl. It just make me even curious.

I waiting for my group to be called, my group is the last to perform and at the same time I waiting for Zinni. Suddenly I heard my group's name called. "So here it is our last group, we introduce you Pixxie!!".

We went to the stage. I can't concentrate during dancing and did some mistakes as I kept thinking of Zinni. Where she is. Now it's my turn for solo dance. I was nervous and I'm scared if Zinni won't see me dancing. I had create the choreography right for her. When I was start to dancing, I saw her. Yes I saw her. Zinni is here. Watching me. She was at the back of hall. She was doing fighting and heart sign at me. I smile brightly and start to dance. After that DaeJi and I continue singing. I rap the part that I make that right for her. I saw her crying. I continue sang with Jihyun and Chen until end. I look at her. Somebody was talking with her and then she follow the guy went from the hall. I wonder where did she go to. I want to follow here but Chen had poked me to go to backstage.

"Where are you want to go Chanyeol-ah", Chen asked me while Jihyun just watching us.

"I saw Zinni just now. But she followed someone to other place. I want to follow her".

"Zinni is here. Follow who?" Jihyun said.

"I don't know. She follow a guy. By the looking the guy, looks like he is member of Faetextiq Crew". I said to them.

"Faetextiq Crew?!?! Our school b-boy team. For what they looking for Zinni".

"Mollayeo~ This is not first time I saw Zinni with Faetextiq Crew. It's pretty many times". I said.

"Yeah Chanyeol right. Sometime when I with Zinni several times Faetextiq Crew member looking for her. And at the same time when they looking for her. The date the team had to do performance or competition also near at the time they looking for Zinni. Not just that, when Faetextiq Crew had to do any performance, Zinni won't be there. She said she is one of their big fans, she also had some pictures with the members".

Chen snapped suddenly "Jihyun-ah do you have any picture of her with Faetextiq member?" And asked Jihyun.

"Yeah of course I have in my phone. Wait for awhile", Jihyun took her phone and search for picture.

I turned curious. I just wondering what is Chen thinking. Suddenly.. "Nah~~ here it is". Jihyun gave her phone to Chen.

Chen took the phone and also his phone. On his phone he was searching for something. Suddenly I saw his eyes widen. He had shown up his camel eyes.

I wonder what happen to Chen. I went to him at look at the phones, now I turned like him. My eyes widened at the moment I saw the pictures. Jihyun also came to us. opened with eyes widened, she quickly cover . "Yah is this right? How can it be". Jihyun said.

"Mollayeo~~ You are her bestfriend didn't you know this". I said to Jihyun.

"Ani..you are her boyfriend. I thought you know it". Jihyun had talk to me in angry tone.

"I'm not ok..if I know about it, I won't suprised duh!" I used higher tone now.

"Yah you two stop it. Now we have to think how can Zinni and Mystery Mask looks alike here".

"Well are you sure that Mystery Mask is Zinni. Yeah as we see there Mystery Mask cover his head with cap and sweater and the way he or she pose look manlier".

"We can't say anything but if you look carefully their body looks the same and easiest their shoes".

"Shoe can't say anything. Many people can have same shoe. Even I have same shoe with Yunho TVXQ". I said to Chen.

"I still believe that Zinni and Mystery Mask are same person!!", Chen said angrily and then he left the room.

I look at Jihyun and asked her to look for Chen. So now I'm alone in the waiting room. Suddenly I saw many figures walking outside the room. I wonder who are they so I went to door and spy. My eyes widened. Is this true I saw Zinni with Faetextiq Crew. They were cheering about something but I can't here as they pretty from me. Suddenly something play in my mind "I still believe that. Zinni and. Mystery Mask are same person" those word that Chen said keep playing in my mind. What if he true.

Suddenly I heard an announcement told that all students must go to the hall. I walk to the hall alone and met Chen and Jihyun there. I just stand with them even Chen and me still fighting. The MC went on stage. "So everyone before we know the result about the competition, we have a special performance from Faetextiq Crew...And~~! Today for the first time ever we will see our amazing b-boy Mystery Mask's face", everyone cheering to hear it. It's not that I don't like it. I do like and a fans of Mystery Mask but I just felt worried and uneasy.

I felt like Chen was right. The MC continued "Are guys ready...?". Everyone were cheering including Chen and Jihyun. I just cheer a little. The lights started to dimmer and music played.

Faetextiq crew came on stage with amazing steps. There were girls on stage too but none of them was Zinni. Suddenly someone came on stage and it was the Mystery Mask. He still with his hoodie and mask. He dancing and b-boying with other member. ( A/ N: we will mention Zinni as a guy for awhile)

Suddenly, the Mystery Mask push down his hoodie that cover his head. Everyone gasped. Mystery mask had a long hair. This time Mystery mask took out his mask. Everyone startled and mostly Chen,  Jihyun and I. The Mystery Mask was Zinni. Zinni continue Dancing and B-boying.

I admitted Zinni was so good b-boying. Not just that, she also did a performance. She danced and sang to  GLAM's I Like That. She has a sweet voice and can rap.

 

(Pretend the rest glam members are the girls in Faetextiq crew and this is their performance)

 

Author's POV

Zinni finally revealed that she was the Mystery Mask. At that moment, Chen was smirking at Chanyeol because he was right. Chanyeol walked nearer to the stage and his eyes and Zinni met. Zinni tried looking away because she wasn't dare to look at him and thought he might mad at her. In her mind, Zinni thought that Chanyeol would mad at her and they will broke up. Surprisingly, Chanyeol came on stage and hugged Zinni. After awhile, Chanyeol released the hugged. Chanyeol near his face with Zinni. He said " No matter what happen even you lied to me. I'm always love you". Everyone could here it as he said right at Zinni's microphone.

Everyone clapped their hands as Chanyeol kissed Zinni on lips, including Chen and Jihyun. Tears fell when Zinni closed her eyes. She cried of happiness. Chen was smiling secretly. Jihyun pulled Chen's hand and dragged him to come on stage with her. Chanyeol pulled the kiss and saw Chen and Jihyun we're on the stage. He looked down. Chen came nearer to Chanyeol and hugged him. Chen said "I'm proud of you, my best friend". Chen also thought that Chanyeol might mad at Zinni. Jihyun hugged Zinni and happy to see Chen and Chanyeol.

Suddenly, someone called Zinni's name. "Zinni unnie!!!". It was Dani's voice. Dani quickly hug her unnie and smiles brightly. Dani knew that Zinni wanna to let everyone know who is she really is.

 

Zinni's POV

I'm so happy to see everyone happy about us. I also happy to know that Chanyeol accepted that I'm the Mystery Mask.

Now it's already 2 years since that day. We are now officially engaged while Chen and Jihyun will be married next month. Dani still studying. Suddenly, I felt a pair of strong arms hugged my waist. I look back and got a special kiss from my fiancé, Chanyeol.

"What are you doing, baby?", Chanyeol asked me.

"Nothing just look at this album", I showed the photo album. It contains a lot of photo during our school. There are a lot of memories about us.

"Ah I see~ I love it so much" Chanyeol said.

I asked him "Why?"

" Because it's-" Chanyeol said but before he finished the sentence. I joined him and then smiles, "The Story of Us".

 

 

 


Omg is this true...finally I manage to complete a story!!!

this is my third fanfic featuring ZinYeol but the first one to complete.

im so happy to see a lot of you from you guys here in aff support my story...

I love you guys.../throws hearts everywhere