03 -Special DaeJi ♥

The Story of Us

(Chen Jihyun Other)

 

Jihyun POV

Waaa it getting nearer. My time with my first love. I will make today my best day ever. I'll make sure that Chen will be mine. Gotta get ready... Chen will reach her in any minutes...

I get ready myself with some clothes...

I'm just too excited that Chen will coming to my house. I went to my room and set up all things that needed. While wait for Chen I'm on my laptop and searching for some information about our title. After 10 minutes, my phone ringing. It played Love Tension. I look at my phone it showed Chen's number and name. I answered his call. 'Yobosseyo'

'Ah Jihyun-ah I wanna tell you that I almost reach to your house. Would you please wait me at outside so I can easily find your house?'

'Yes, of course Chen. We can reduce time if like this. Good idea'

'You welcome. We meet later nae. Annyeong'

'Nae annyeong'

I end the call, then quickly went outside. After 5 minutes, I saw a familiar male figure walking towards me. When I look at him, he smile at me. Of course it's Chen, my crush. I smiled by while waved at him. I saw he was hiding something behind him.  I wonder what it is. I was thinking about it until someone poked me. It's Chen.

'What are thinking Jihyun-ah'

'Nothing. Come in, my mom is inside'

'Nae'

 

Author's POV
 

Chen followed Jihyun went in. When they about to go upstairs, suddenly Jihyun's mom call her from the kitchen.

'Chen-sshi, you went upstairs first. My room was the one with pink-coloured wall. It's easy to find my room'

'Nae'

Chen went upstairs while Jihyun met her mother in the kitchen.

'Nae omma'...while walking towards kitchen

'Had your friend arrived?'

'Nae omma, he was at upstairs'

'ok. Take this some snacks and drinks for you two'...She gave Jihyun a tray full of snacks and drinks.

'waaaa...watermelon juice my favorite'...*like a kiddy*

'Jihyun don't be a kiddy. Your friend was here, remember'

'hihi *grinned* nae omma mianhae. I went upstairs first'

'Nae if you want anything. I'm at downstairs'

'Nae omma'

 

Chen went right away to room as mentioned by Jihyun. He went to the couch right after he entered her room. He saw Jihyun's laptop, books and papers on the table. 

'probably she had search some of the information'...he thought while looking at laptop screen

Chen secretly open Jihyun's folder and open a folder written photos. He click on it and saw Jihyun's photos. 'She's cute' Chen said in his heart.

Then he saw a folder name's Zinni. 'probably she has some Zinni's photo' he thought.

He click on the folder. He was suprised because some of the photos were a girl looks alike Zinni but with feminine style. Then he scroll down and saw some Zinni's photos with tomboy style. Then he look back at the previous photos, he compared the photo of girl looks alike Zinni with Zinni that he knew. 'Same eyes, nose, mouth, smile. Is this Zinni?' Chen said it with startled voice. It was not too loud but enough to be heard in whole room.

Without he realizes Jihyun had went in and heard what Chen said just now. 'What are you doing and talking about Chen-sshi'

Chen was suprised but manage to talk back. 'A..a..ani I just have a look at your laptop. Jihyun-ah may I ask you something'

'ask what' Jihyun asked.

'Is this girl, Zinni'

Jihyun went sat next to Chen after put the tray on the table. 'Which one'

Chen pointed at a photo

'Nae that's Zinni, Kim Jinhee, our classmate, my bestfriend, the girl that popular in our school, the girl always been teased by Chanyeol and now they become partner for Science Project'

Chen's eyes widened 'MWO!!! CHINJA!!! JEONGMALYO!!! B...bb..but in this photo she looks feminine with her hair like that'

'Nae that's Zinni. It was the truth. That was Zinni that we knew'

'But why she had change to tomboy style.'

'She not change it. Everytime when she went to school or went outside she will with tomboy style but when in house or with family and friends she will with feminine style. Reason I really don't know. She never tell me why she become like that'

'But before this we hang out together and she still with tomboy' Chen still confused

'If with any boys she will appear with tomboy style' Jihyun explained to Chen.

'Ouh arra. I hope it was nothing bad'

'Hope so. Let's start our project or else we're not done anything. But before that I had search few things. What do you think'

'That's great...'

They start searching. After an hour they stop for a while. Chen start talking 'it just one hour but we had found many things'

'Nae you right. We were focused and gave many attention to this project'

'I never been this focus'

'Me too'

'Jihyun-ah gave me some snacks. I'm hungry' tapping his tummy.

Jihyun took 2 crackers and gave one to Chen.

While eating Jihyun wanna took her phone which at the corner of the table. When she was about to pick her phone she accidently hit Chen's drink and spill some drinks on his trousers.

'OMO OMO OMO mianhae mianhae' Jihyun took some tissues and wipe on his wet trouser. Then she realize what was she doing. Jihyun quickly stopped and sit back like before and bowed to Chen.

'Ani kwaenchana. You should tell to me if you wanna your phone' while wiping his wet trouser.

'Nae, I'm so sorry Chen'

'It's alright. It just a little thing.'

'But but but... I humf----'

Chen kissed Jihyun's at her lips.

'Wha...wha...what are you doing, Chen-sshi'

'Saranghae...'

'Mwo...mwo..mworago?'

'Nae Jihyun-ah I love you. Today you had stole my heart from Zinni.'

'So, before this you had crushed on Zinni'

'Nae, but that's before. Now, the lucky girl caught my attention was you.'

Tears dropped from Jihyun's eyes.

'Yah why are you crying' while wiping her tears.

'Ani I'm just happy to know that you love me too. I already love you since first time we met.'

 

Chen hugged Jihyun and she hugged back. Jihyun was too happy, she can describe about her feeling. Jihyun and Chen now had become a couple.

 

 


annyeong everyone...

hope you all like ths special chapter

mianhae it was short chapter

I truly lost my idea

to be honest I'm not good in making romance story..but I try my best, and here it is

actually my exam had end last Thursday but yeah I'm a lazy author :p

hihi...BTW I will try update one more chapter...So I can get my first story that complete xD